Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,149 members, 7,863,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North (2617 Views)

2027: Let Nigerians Decide The Best Man To Lead Them, LP Tells Wole Soyinka / "I Will Win In Court" - Peter Obi Says When Asked If He Will Contest In 2027 / Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by ottersberger(m): 11:13am On May 18
Macmilla:

And yes to mother kisser?

I don't even want to imagine what may have gone down between the fake son and fake mother. No mother inducts her Kid into drugs running.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by paramakina202: 11:15am On May 18
okoro:
it is Yoruba’s culture but what Agulu Gbajue was doing Ass-licking

Yoruba sycophancy shamelessly have no limits you mean right?
Can Tinubu bow to any random poor old woman or man that have no political influence?
A youth bowing down to greet an elder is understandable but a dying old man in his 80s bowing down to greet another elder is ridiculous and a disgrace.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 12:46pm On May 18
paramakina202:

Yoruba sycophancy shamelessly have no limits you mean right?
Can Tinubu bow to any random poor old woman or man that have no political influence?
A youth bowing down to greet an elder is understandable but a dying old man in his 80s bowing down to greet another elder is ridiculous and a disgrace.
Bitter Hoebi is a disgrace to Ibo race because Ibo don’t bow down to nobody
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by garykoeman: 12:59pm On May 18
After Tinubu power goes to the north.

Enemy should never be allowed to govern over us.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 1:11pm On May 18
garykoeman:
After Tinubu power goes to the north.

Enemy should never be allowed to govern over us.
after the North 8 years we will support South south before going back to the north again
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by garykoeman: 1:14pm On May 18
okoro:
after the North 8 years we will support South south before going back to the north again

Gbam.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by ottersberger(m): 2:13pm On May 18
okoro:

As per say na your papa own Nigeria. If I call you ode now, one of your Yoruba mods go swiftly ban me.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by aariwa(m): 2:29pm On May 18
Tap0lane:
Continue dreaming, which of the state your Igbo governor governs as any resemblance with Japan ?!

because na igbo own INEC that fraudulently select uzodimma and co? Make una remove bitterness and use common sense in thinking at times…Do free and fair electronic voting elections like in western world and see igbos select the best leaders in Africa Cc doncartel , Tap0lane

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 2:39pm On May 18
ottersberger:

As per say na your papa own Nigeria. If I call you ode now, one of your Yoruba mods go swiftly ban me.
imagine a Biafran asking me if I’m Nigerian or not

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 2:44pm On May 18
aariwa:
because na igbo own INEC that fraudulently select uzodimma and co? Make una remove bitterness and use common sense in thinking at times…Do free and fair electronic voting elections like in western world and see igbos select the best leaders in Africa Cc doncartel , Tap0lane
what about Ikpeazu the Kerosene distributor?
Here is the video of dilapidated schools during the Agulu thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by chopnaira: 2:53pm On May 18
okoro:
Lol
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by Electorate: 3:00pm On May 18
helinues:

Greeting an elderly woman. Would you have expected him to slap her?

So, Atiku is not an elderly man Obi should bow and greet...see as you just dey disgrace yourself upandan.

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by aariwa(m): 3:03pm On May 18
okoro:
what about Ikpeazu the Kerosene distributor?
Here is the video of dilapidated schools during the Agulu thief

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfTC4ZIw_V4
Ikpeazu like uzodimma became governor the tinubu’s way .Electronic voting igbos will produce the best governors in Africa . Igbos hate failures unlike your people that celebrate failures

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by CrownOfClay724: 3:43pm On May 18
LadyExcellency:

And Tinubu is doing what here?

He's licking shit grin
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by CrossRhodes: 5:56pm On May 18
okoro:
we have not killed our son because of half plate of rice

https://punchng.com/70-year-old-abia-man-shoots-son-to-death-over-food/?amp
But you beheaded your father at night after prostrating in the morning...

1 Like

Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by Jagaban2012: 5:59pm On May 18
Obi Peter must have sth to say about this ...he is jobless like some of the scallywag on nairaland ...he always have every thing to say about frivolous incident ....

Check his X account for his comment
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by Macmilla(m): 6:22pm On May 18
Elusive001:

Bros your matter will be in seasons and episodes.

With this do you still think any heaven for you?
Which heaven exactly? Omo, leave heaven till when I die. For now, all we want is a country lead by reasonable and sensible humans. Not the one lead by drug runners, election riggers and tax collectors.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by Elusive001: 6:41pm On May 18
Macmilla:

Which heaven exactly? Omo, leave heaven till when I die. For now, all we want is a country lead by reasonable and sensible humans. Not the one lead by drug runners, election riggers and tax collectors.

You go collect nah. Balablu, bulaba
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 7:01pm On May 18
aariwa:
Ikpeazu like uzodimma became governor the tinubu’s way .Electronic voting igbos will produce the best governors in Africa . Igbos hate failures unlike your people that celebrate failures
who voted for Obi as Governor before?
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by ottersberger(m): 9:36pm On May 18
okoro:

I'll happily be a Biafran than of the coward tribe whose Ilorin town was brazenly seized by Fulani and whose relatives were deported from their ancestral land to Benin republic by the same Fulani.

Show me where in Biafraland, Fulani has ever succeeded in taking, or occupying one inch of land.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 9:41pm On May 18
ottersberger:

I'll happily be a Biafran than of the coward tribe whose Ilorin town was brazenly seized by Fulani and whose relatives were deported from their ancestral land to Benin republic by the same Fulani.

Show me where in Biafraland, Fulani has ever succeeded in taking, or occupying one inch of land.
where do you expect Fulani to take over from 5 plots of land?
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by aariwa(m): 10:04pm On May 18
okoro:
who voted for Obi as Governor before?
Obi was rigged out tinubu style first time , second time same Tinubu style by people nobody voted for. The court brought him back twice. The third time he won ngige narrowly because a lot of anambra like Ngige and still do irrespective of his party due to his exemplary performance as governor in his 34 months in office . That election was free and fair mostly because it was first off season elections in Nigeria and the Pdp apparatchik were more focused on yaradua absence constitutional cris then. If yaradua was in the country soludo as Pdp candidate who came third would have been declared governor as that was the pattern with 100% of the elections that was conducted by yaradua before he went on medical treatment in Saudi Arabia and never came back
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by ottersberger(m): 11:49pm On May 18
okoro:
where do you expect Fulani to take over from 5 plots of land?

They tried. The ESN sent and keeps sending them to their maker for judgement. I wish same can be said of you cowards.
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 12:41am On May 19
aariwa:
Obi was rigged out tinubu style first time , second time same Tinubu style by people nobody voted for. The court brought him back twice. The third time he won ngige narrowly because a lot of anambra like Ngige and still do irrespective of his party due to his exemplary performance as governor in his 34 months in office . That election was free and fair mostly because it was first off season elections in Nigeria and the Pdp apparatchik were more focused on yaradua absence constitutional cris then. If yaradua was in the country soludo as Pdp candidate who came third would have been declared governor as that was the pattern with 100% of the elections that was conducted by yaradua before he went on medical treatment in Saudi Arabia and never came back
k
Re: Instead Of Peter Obi In 2027 Let The Power Return To The North by okoro: 12:41am On May 19
ottersberger:

They tried. The ESN sent and keeps sending them to their maker for judgement. I wish same can be said of you cowards.
k

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Ac Blasts Yar'adua On Lagos Councils / Kola Abiola @ 50 : "Whatever The Issue Was Btw Obj & My Father I Wish.... / Why Less Northerners On Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.