Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,793 members, 7,862,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video (21367 Views)

Five Countries That Have Referred Israel To ICC Over Gaza / "You Ruined This Country" Angry Civilians Yell At Israeli Minister (video) / South Africa Recalls Israeli Ambassador Over Gaza Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by CorrectionFLuid: 9:21pm On May 17
God1000:
The man is just amplifying what some of us have been saying.

war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu is gradually losing the support within his government, he will be kicked out soon.

I see this man taking over from netanyahu as the next Israeli prime minister with US support because netanyahu isn't listening to Joe Biden as well.

All netanyahu is after is more land grabbing and making sure Palestine doesn't exist.

As usual I expect some Nigerians to call the defence minister a terrorist sympathizer since he's no longer thinking in their direction.

Lastly, this is actually his admission that they cannot occupy and impose a military rule in Gaza, he might also be afraid of the impending arrest warrant.

I think regime change is imminent in Israel

Netanyahu didn't listen to any president, including Obama.

Netanyahu has his agenda, either he's fighting a hate war, like the Nigerian government did in the 60s, or he's after land grabbing, or both.

Hamas on the other hand, is giving him legitimate reasons to carry on with his agenda.

It's like standing between the devil and the deep blue sea. What's left is to support your/my own interest. And what's my interest? I hate terrorists and people who kill other people who did nothing to them just because of religious beliefs and ideology, and I support whoever is fighting and killing them.

You are free to support who you want. But have it at the back of your mind, that in this theater of conflict, neither side is the total devil, nor the shining angel.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by grandstar(m): 9:37pm On May 17
They should allow the Gulf Arab states furnish a plan for a post-Hamas Gaza strip.

Let Arab states provides peacekeeping troops who will be permanently stationed in the strip.

Hamas would thread carefully. Presently, they only pursue the interest of their paymaster Iran which is not the development of Gaza but the annihilation of Israel.

Were they to restart their madness in a post-Hamas world, they'd be exposed for what they are- good for nothing terrorist who prefer to fan the flames of war and not the future of Gazans

1 Like

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by RussellRutherfo: 9:41pm On May 17
God1000:

war criminal Benjamin Netanyahu is gradually losing the support within his government, he will be kicked out soon.

I see this man taking over from netanyahu as the next Israeli prime minister with US support because netanyahu isn't listening to Joe Biden as well.

All netanyahu is after is more land grabbing and making sure Palestine doesn't exist.

As usual I expect some Nigerians to call the defence minister a terrorist sympathizer since he's no longer thinking in their direction.

Lastly, this is actually his admission that they cannot occupy and impose a military rule in Gaza, he might also be afraid of the impending arrest warrant.

Mad man copycat trying to copy Righteousness with antiisrael propaganda news.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by InvertedHammer: 9:44pm On May 17
/
Even though many Israelis are against Netanyahu, many Nigerians support Israel even though they cannot identify Israel on the world map grin

/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 10:31pm On May 17
grin BREAKING: University of Ghent in Belgium cuts ties with Israeli research centers after student mobilization.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by drmuchin: 10:48pm On May 17
Risingblue008:
I must be truthful
What isreal is doing is totally bad

Well na US give dem liver thats why

If not
Im not sure if isreal can withstand syria or even palastine when both are equally equiped
Isreal no fit win gaza

Normally ur mama born Imbe
Ever heard of Yom Kippur? Six day war?
U are the tissue paper used to wipe diarrhoea leaking anus

1 Like

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 10:49pm On May 17
grin You can arrest Ilan Pappé, interrogate him, accuse him of being Hamas, but it reeks of sheer panic … as the israelis dissolve into a pariah state

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by maasoap(m): 10:59pm On May 17
iichidodo:
The plan is simple, occupy till further notice. Expel the former occupants and distribute them amongst the Arab nations of the world, if anybody (from the UN) throws a fit, tell them Hamas f**ked them, not Isreal..

Israel is confused at the moment

1 Like

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by AntiTerrorist: 11:00pm On May 17
God1000:

The bolded is his fear and the reason for his outburst. However, discussions on the future governance of Gaza are just “empty talk” as long as Hamas remains in the territory.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Goodlady(f): 11:07pm On May 17
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmXm-D3ewnE

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cglxlj4m3v0o
What type of plan was given to remnants of Banu-Quryaza Jews after their massacre?
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 11:09pm On May 17
grin Tyson Fury stand with PALESTINE!

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 11:24pm On May 17
grin ⚡️BREAKING

Yemen has shot down another expensive MQ-9 Reaper UAV, bringing the total number to 4

Not a good day for the American arms industry

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 11:27pm On May 17
grin HEZBOLLAH'S new weapons to shoot down ZIONIST DRONES.

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Krismas(m): 11:29pm On May 17
grin BREAKING:

Happening now in Yemen.

An absolutely massive pro-Palestine protest is taking place in Sanaa for the 31st consecutive week.

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by SOSPITAS(m): 11:29pm On May 17
Uprightness100:
Rest! This was about 3-4 days ago and has been totally put off and shutdown.

The Whole Government and Country is with Netanyahu and against the Defense minister who is trying to push biden decision on Israel.

Unfortunately it backfired!

All the Ministers in the Netanyahu led Government, Lambasted the Defense Minister for his words on the day after Gaza.
Even citizens and soldiers came after the Defense Minister for his thoughts for the day after in gaza.
It was a total uproar and anger against the Defense minister .
The Defense minister is totally put off on that.

Your are just a slowpoke, you have no clue whatsoever and for the life in me I just cannot sanction your buffoonery anymore. In your ignorance you think this is a conflict between good & evil; No, this is a settler/colonial crisis, a despotic land grab, this is genocide. Israel is the bad guys here , they have no plan for Gaza other than to destroy the place and ethnically cleanse the population. Now they are stock because: (1) the Palestinians refuse to leave, Moreover nobody is ready to take them in
(2) international pressure; so since they cannot get them out they intend to starve the population to death.
I just don't know how someone that profess to be a Christian can support the IDF, how did you come to such a pass? What sort of education are you receiving every Sunday?
your ignorant take on this conflict is misrepresenting the divinity of Christ, you're multiplying the number of unbelievers. It will be better if you remain silent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:49am On May 18
Uprightness100:
Rest! This was about 3-4 days ago and has been totally put off and shutdown.

The Whole Government and Country is with Netanyahu and against the Defense minister who is trying to push biden decision on Israel.

Unfortunately it backfired!

All the Ministers in the Netanyahu led Government, Lambasted the Defense Minister for his words on the day after Gaza.
Even citizens and soldiers came after the Defense Minister for his thoughts for the day after in gaza.
It was a total uproar and anger against the Defense minister .
The Defense minister is totally put off on that.

How did you know all these? You reside inside Isreal?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Gandrova: 9:12am On May 18
iichidodo:
The plan is simple, occupy till further notice. Expel the former occupants and distribute them amongst the Arab nations of the world, if anybody (from the UN) throws a fit, tell them Hamas f**ked them, not Isreal..
You think Arabians are stupid to accept what doesn't belongs to them.
A senseless Write up.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Gandrova: 9:15am On May 18
SOSPITAS:

Your are just a slowpoke, you have no clue whatsoever and for the life in me I just cannot sanction your buffoonery anymore. In your ignorance you think this is a conflict between good & evil; No, this is a settler/colonial crisis, a despotic land grab, this is genocide. Israel is the bad guys here , they have no plan for Gaza other than to destroy the place and ethnically cleanse the population. Now they are stock because: (1) the Palestinians refuse to leave, Moreover nobody is ready to take them in
(2) international pressure; so since they cannot get them out they intend to starve the population to death.
I just don't know how someone that profess to be a Christian can support the IDF, how did you come to such a pass? What sort of education are you receiving every Sunday?
your ignorant take on this conflict is misrepresenting the divinity of Christ, you're multiplying the number of unbelievers. It will be better if you remain silent.
May you and your families be favoured often.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Gandrova: 9:17am On May 18
72virginGATEWAY:
Destroy all slamming mohamudeen
There is nothing you can do about the Religion, it's the fastest growing Religion in the world.
Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Gandrova: 9:26am On May 18
Most of the war fought by European countries always end in disaster.
War in Afghanistan
War in Iraq
War in Libya
War in Syria
War in Gaza not even the whole Palestine.
When you allow emotions to becloud your sense of reasoning it is bound to end in disaster.
The only solution to Gaza crisis is a two state creation.
Satanyahu may win the war but he has lost the battle !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israeli Minister Attacks Netanyahu Over Gaza Future: video by Mubieey: 3:03pm On May 18
THE same people that hitlar tried to exterminate, now they are biting the hands that feeds them, the most heartless people on earth that have no respect for women and children, for peace to reign we need their termination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qassem Suleimani: At Least 20 Killed In Blasts Near Grave Of IRGC Commander. / Biden Confuses Macron With Dead French President, Mitterrand / Daughter Lied & Sent Her Father To Prison For Molestation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.