Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,276 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death (44884 Views)

King Charles Coronation: Elizabeth Nneka Anionwu's Role / Surgery Gone Wrong: Dr Anu Gave Me An Infection - Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo) / Dr Anu Of Medcontour Arrested, Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Creamypie(m): 10:20pm On May 17
She wan do backside to attract sugar daddies

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by ASHTAROTH: 10:20pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
This is so sad.

The Dr shouldn't have done surgery for removal of yam legs undecided

She should have left it like that.

She shouldn't worry, Africans aren't so choosy. Just establish in Division 2 - Sierra Leone / Liberia/ even Ghana.

But no near Division 1 - US / UK -

What the fvck are you saying bruv?

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by chipet67(m): 10:21pm On May 17
being:

U don't talk carelessly like that... what if it was a necessary health surgery that led to her death. The point is ds doc would still have been careless.

Yes, u can then advise people to not go for unimportant surgeries
Wetin u dey talk sef?
Back and forth.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by JoeEeL(m): 10:25pm On May 17
Surgeon just deh try to do her job now?

Which one be convicted again?

3 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by CheapHomes1: 10:25pm On May 17
papyjaypaul:

We had a first lady who died after surgery. Such is life. We are insatiable

which means she would not have died of the surgery if she didnt go for the surgery...right? who are the "we"? have you done plastic surgery?
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by 3ice9ce: 10:25pm On May 17
Zonefree:
Anyone going under the knife is not a consumer of professional services.

Na spiritual services.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by papyjaypaul: 10:33pm On May 17
CheapHomes1:

which means she would not have died of the surgery if she didnt go for the surgery...right? who are the "we"? have you done plastic surgery?
Nigeria is we
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by ravensckar(m): 10:36pm On May 17
ecolime:

Go to Quora and see how people only stick to issues being posted. Na so e suppose be.
Quora is filled with intelligent people nau. Over there, you can't misyarn lest you'll be 'schooled'. People wey get bad mouth full that forum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you see nairaland here, na secondary school pikin full this forum. You'll be saying A they will be saying B. Hardly posting any thought-provoking issue other than s3x, bashing women, glorifying yah00 boys, hailing politicians and l00ters, etc. angry angry angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by jaxxy(m): 10:38pm On May 17
Do these cosmetic surgeons attend medical school or they are road side doctors/cosmetologists?

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by meobizy(f): 10:41pm On May 17
Enter gym, them no go hear. Laziness combined with low self esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Mikespecialone(m): 10:41pm On May 17
We need testimonies from the successful ones she did
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Ashirioluwa: 10:43pm On May 17
oluwaseyi0:
Rip to the dead

During operation many things can go wrong, and every patient must be aware of this

You are absolutely correct that anything can go wrong during surgical procedures, but operations that result in death or damage to the patient's body need to be investigated.

In a civilized society, any bad occurrences that occur during surgery are looked into, and the doctors are held accountable for any malpractice or misconduct.
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by CheapHomes1: 10:44pm On May 17
papyjaypaul:

Nigeria is we
if that is the case, have you done plastic surgery?
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by yaroyaro619(m): 10:47pm On May 17
Why always Yoruba Doctor
But why

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by superCleanworks(m): 10:58pm On May 17
WhiteIverson:
She thought she could be like Terry Dubrow and Paul Nassif.

WhiteIverson... when I started balling I was young.
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Jman06(m): 11:00pm On May 17
ValCon888:
These are the types of cases where you may sometimes find justice.

Yet a politician will steal billions of naira and people die as a direct result of that stolen fund but he walks free.

Free to contest further elections to continue looting.
So what's your point

That mediocre doctors should go about killing Nigerians without conviction because politicians loot money? Do you know how many Nigerians that have been killed by these doctors? Some of them practice beyond their scopes of training just to make money! How you people reason sometimes baffles me.

7 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Yankee101: 11:00pm On May 17
The gym can give you a more long term result instead of all these risky procedures that can killl you

4 Likes

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by godofuck231: 11:08pm On May 17
She Bleep up, she go kill poor ashawoe, see the bad market now
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by AfeezShomorin(m): 11:09pm On May 17
bizzibodi:
I know say na nyash surgery because labiaplasty no fit kill.

Labiaplasty can also kill if they make the pusssy too tight grin
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Azazyel: 11:16pm On May 17
GloriousGbola:
https://punchng.com/breaking-lagos-court-convicts-cosmetic-surgeon-adepoju-over-clients-death/

journalism is sadly dead. i had to go through three articles before i found what i was looking for

one year for malpractice resulting in death or a fine of 100k?

and dr adepoju is a straight up vixen

Omo this Dr make sense o
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Fuckingmallam45(m): 11:17pm On May 17
jaxxy:
Do these cosmetic surgeons attend medical school or they are road side doctors/cosmetologists?
A licensed medical doctor can't be a road side Dr. Just that sometimes, shit happens. And this is part of it.

1 Like

Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Mitsurugi(m): 11:26pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
This is so sad.

See what she was trying to correct... she no know say na follow-come undecided

Was this supposed to be funny?
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by LexngtonSteele: 11:27pm On May 17
Mitsurugi:

Was this supposed to be funny?

I can bet you did grin
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by CapitalBank: 11:27pm On May 17
so this lady is still operating? JEHOVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA She has so many complaint of surgery going wrong. Nigeria is a mess, a big mess.
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Mitsurugi(m): 11:28pm On May 17
ravensckar:
Quora is filled with intelligent people nau. Over there, you can't misyarn lest you'll be 'schooled'. People wey get bad mouth full that forum. cheesy cheesy cheesy

But you see nairaland here, na secondary school pikin full this forum. You'll be saying A they will be saying B. Hardly posting any thought-provoking issue other than s3x, bashing women, glorifying yah00 boys, hailing politicians and l00ters, etc. angry angry angry

I tire. Their recent chief-in-infant is CilicMarin
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Mitsurugi(m): 11:29pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:

I can bet you did grin

I didn't. Some issues are serious
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Judolisco(m): 11:29pm On May 17
What's the meaning of the girl's surname? Onwuzuligbo? I knw onwu is death
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Sccarrr: 11:32pm On May 17
CuriousCart:
I thought they said all Yorubas are erudite scholars
oloobuku tribalist
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by Earthquakes: 11:37pm On May 17
LexngtonSteele:
This is so sad.

See what she was trying to correct... she no know say na follow-come undecided

Lol we know your pains, dirty black people.
Kontinue with your wish
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by CuriousCart(f): 11:39pm On May 17
Sccarrr:
oloobuku tribalist

Vernacular is illegal on Nairaland
Re: Nneka Onwuzuligbo: Dr. Anu & Her Clinic Convicted Over Client's Death by LexngtonSteele: 11:40pm On May 17
Earthquakes:

Earthquakes to his useless father:
Lol we know your pains, dirty black people.
Kontinue with your wish

I don't blame you. The fool should have told you that he and your mum are both black as... stale excrement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Govt bans sale, Use & distribution of take-away Packs, Single-use Plastics / Strange Things Ur Body Does That U Never Knew Were Defense Mechanisms(pictures) / Nigerian Woman Who Was Pregnant For 3 Years Finally Gives Birth. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.