Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,612 members, 7,847,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office (33437 Views)

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Aisha Buhari And Family Celebrate President Buhari's Re-Election (Photos) / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by onuman: 7:56pm On May 17
People without shame!
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Mariangeles(f): 7:58pm On May 17
One year of disaster!
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Kam2021: 7:59pm On May 17
Fubara no see this one learn from you 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Bluntemperor: 8:01pm On May 17
designking:
Wike is miles ahead of his peers.
Only haters won't see his resilience and hardwork.

Well done Hon. Wike!
Wherever you get to,the difference is always clear.
Please continue to make the difference!
Those who lost elections to you in your State are still yet to move forward,so they are bitter!
Abuja City is getting fined tune!
We shall get there!

6 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Etimemy: 8:01pm On May 17
CilicMarin:
Wike leads we follow...

No this useless IPOB dullard chronic bigot called Peter Pandorra Obi Beer.

Tinubu has never been in good record
Drugs lord
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by oglalasioux(m): 8:01pm On May 17
vowiski:

Using 10 times the original cost.

Anyone will get the job done

Someone spent over 7 years there and did absolutely nothing. Give credit when due.

Corruption is everywhere in the world including the developed countries. In developed countries, they do the job to perfection and steal the remaining money. In black Africa, they steal the whole money before doing the job thereby leaving us with shoddy substandard products.

But Wike is doing the job like in developed countries. Let him get the job done. I don’t care how much he steals thereafter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Lanretoye(m): 8:02pm On May 17
Nolevel666:

Mediocrity has eaten deep into your skull
No surprise
who be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by FoodFinance: 8:02pm On May 17
1 Year of Renewed Shege.

People Need To Go into Agriculture.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by EmmyMaestro(m): 8:03pm On May 17
NwaNimo1:
He's not been sleeping well or with his eyes closed.......hence the sunglasses.

And 40 year old whiskey grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by CheapHomes1: 8:04pm On May 17
CilicMarin:
Wike leads we follow...
where is he leading you to? who are the "we" that are following him?
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Bitterkola100: 8:04pm On May 17
vowiski:

Using 10 times the original cost.

Anyone will get the job done
if every Nigerian politician gets the job done using 10 times the original cost we wouldn't have had problems in Nigeria.

The problem is even after spending 100 times the original cost they still not get the job done.

2 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by cjudy(m): 8:06pm On May 17
CilicMarin:
Wike leads we follow...

Bateria are useless

Take one bottle of Bitter Obi

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by 3ice9ce: 8:07pm On May 17
Curious345:
Mrcheeww

Even if I'm poor and Wike propose friendship to me with his billions , I will reject it. Because he is a bad child and dark stain on the sanity of humanity

Money aside. You are a nonentity and no one in your entire lineage can compare to Wike.

Wike is a Life Bencher. No one in your entire lineage can achieve that.
In fact, it is possible that in the entire Senatorial District, you don't have a single Life Bencher.

6 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by 3ice9ce: 8:08pm On May 17
onuman:
People without shame!

Do you know that Wike has more projects than all SE Governors from 2023 till date. All of them.

6 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by ttmax09(m): 8:10pm On May 17
Nonybb:
There are things that confused me about this country and I don't know why it keep repeating itself in every road contracts I have seen in Nigeria. Why is it that this country would construct a road with zero landscaping. The sand would just be there very glare and in contact with the coal tar. What happened to grassing or interlocking stones to cover the sands? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! The annoying part is that they would brandish it as a proudly completed project. Why is it that an Engineer in Egypt would construct a road and complied in that regard with every single road in Cairo whereas in Nigeria, the same Egyptian would not lay emphasis on the government about the same procedure as an engineer in Nigeria. I repeat this same catch phrase again... "who bewitched this country"?
My own is that why must all our contracts be giving to foreigners? We have alot of Nigeria construction companies, so much for job creation.

1 Like

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by babsthegreat: 8:10pm On May 17
Sincerely if all leaders are like wike even some governors are ensuring they embark on one road projects or the other Nigeria would have been way ahead in infrastructural development.Imagine all the projects wike embarked on in less than one year and imagine if he is there for 4yrs or more Abuja would be like Newyork

4 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Franking: 8:12pm On May 17
There's severe hardship in the land occasioned by Tinumbu's ineptitude. What's there to celebrate?
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by lekonso: 8:14pm On May 17
Nonybb:
There are things that confused me about this country and I don't know why it keep repeating itself in every road contracts I have seen in Nigeria. Why is it that this country would construct a road with zero landscaping. The sand would just be there very glare and in contact with the coal tar. What happened to grassing or interlocking stones to cover the sands? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! The annoying part is that they would brandish it as a proudly completed project. Why is it that an Engineer in Egypt would construct a road and complied in that regard with every single road in Cairo whereas in Nigeria, the same Egyptian would not lay emphasis on the government about the same procedure as an engineer in Nigeria. I repeat this same catch phrase again... "who bewitched this country"?
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:15pm On May 17
One year celebration of massive hunger everywhere!

Wetin dis eediots dem dey smoke!
cool

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Curious345: 8:15pm On May 17
I'm so grateful to God that you don't know me or my family ..

But I swear to God, I can feed you and your wife and pay your children school fees in any ivy secondary school and College in Nigeria upto PhD level . Yes you heard it . I said even upto 5 of your kids.

Poor men like you that leech off politicians should be in gas chambers (nazi style )drinking garri.
3ice9ce:

Money aside. You are a nonentity and no one in your entire lineage can compare to Wike.

Wike is a Life Bencher. No one in your entire lineage can achieve that.
In fact, it is possible that in the entire Senatorial District, you don't have a single Life Bencher.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Avutustar: 8:17pm On May 17
Show me the rat at FCT,then he will be diluted with otapiapia. The more u luk,the less u c.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by LexngtonSteele: 8:19pm On May 17
Wike in 2015 - 2019.

Igbos boys and men queued to lick his ass.

They even nicknamed him Wicked Wike.

Suddenly once he used that loved wickedness to flog IPOB and chase the cowards away....

He became 3rd most hated behind Buhari and Tinubu.

Now he's 2nd after 2023 elections just behind Tinubu.

How the love for Wike and Reno turned to hate is a Nobel winning research study grin

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by lekonso: 8:20pm On May 17
This is a misplaced priority.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by abibun: 8:20pm On May 17
Yes, with his successor to come and clear the debt
SoNature:
Wike may be lousy chatterbox and a bully with a cracked voice. But, one thing you cannot take away from him is that he gets the job done when he's in charge.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:24pm On May 17
Curious345:
I'm so grateful to God that you don't know me or my family ..

But I swear to God, I can feed you and your wife and pay your children school fees in any ivy secondary school and College in Nigeria upto PhD level . Yes you heard it . I said even upto 5 of your kids.

Poor men like you that leech off politicians should be in gas chambers (nazi style )drinking garri.
It's well bro.
God has so much bless you bro. And I appreciate the goodness of God in life.
Can you also extend this blessing to me. I would appreciate your largesse. THANKS.
Access bank

1 Like

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Franklyspeakin: 8:24pm On May 17
he is trying just too hard.
I guess its for political survival. buta wike, a strong man that we knew is been reduced to a sycophant.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by caracas: 8:25pm On May 17
designking:
Wike is miles ahead of his peers.

Only haters won't see his resilience and hardwork.
Trash…..
Let him go n manage states or ministries without financial strength like ekiti, zamfara, ebonyi or ministry of water resources etc…. For now he is just like a coach of Real Madrid fc…. Club practically runs it self to success….
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by lekonso: 8:28pm On May 17
Obagreatdatoye:

It's well bro.
Can you also extend this blessing to me. I would appreciate your largesse. THANKS.
Access bank
You no get name. How will he if he is transferring money to the right acct
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by lekonso: 8:28pm On May 17
Obagreatdatoye:

It's well bro.
Access bank
You no get name. How will he know if he is transferring money to the right acct.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Ategberoson(m): 8:29pm On May 17
What was the past FCT minister doing with their allocation that Wike have to be doing many infrastructures?

The last time I check Wike is the only recent southerners heading FCT, the saint north what do they do with their allocations

4 Likes

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Metordman: 8:33pm On May 17
CilicMarin:
Wike leads we follow...

Hero better pass cacaine sniffing now.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by xukwaa: 8:36pm On May 17
Forget politics, Wike dey try!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ganduje In Caterpillar, Commissions A Road Project (Photos) / Ambode Abolishes Monthly Environmental Sanitation Exercise / 'Femi Gbajabiamila Cannot Be Speaker' Protest Rocks Nigerian Consulate In U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.