Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,601 members, 7,847,530 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office (33435 Views)

Wike Inspects Projects Under The Rain, His ADC Drenched / Aisha Buhari And Family Celebrate President Buhari's Re-Election (Photos) / Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Celebrate President Buhari. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by 3ice9ce: 10:35pm On May 17
Curious345:
I'm so grateful to God that you don't know me or my family ..

But I swear to God, I can feed you and your wife and pay your children school fees in any ivy secondary school and College in Nigeria upto PhD level . Yes you heard it . I said even upto 5 of your kids.

Poor men like you that leech off politicians should be in gas chambers (nazi style )drinking garri.

This exactly is how we identify children of paupers and nonentities who are also destined to die as nonentities.

I said Life Bencher, that is a position money cannot buy. You are talking about feeding your family. Are you under a curse?
You are so poor that you can't pay attention.

Even if your parents couldn't educate you to the point where you know what being a Life Bencher is can't you use your commonsense to check what it means?

In your wretched family of hungry paupers, none of you can ever be as great as Wike. In your useless Senatorial district, you can never prodice a life Bencher.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by 3ice9ce: 10:39pm On May 17
Curious345:
m*ard man .. quit talking anyhow

You are referring to the person who impregnated your mother.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by BeigJawnson(m): 11:11pm On May 17
CilicMarin:
Wike leads we follow...

Not this useless IPOB dullard chronic bigot called Peter Pandorra Obi Beer.

Yes clueless, infact the shege you have been showing obidients self is too much. Try to less it cos our baba tinubu has been showing obidients shege already, all of them are now buying fuel #900 per litre and the cost of living self they can't cope. And we now, the BATISTS and APC supporters we are buying fuel for #200 naira per litre in our very own clueful Bola Tinubu's petrol stations.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Mdpay: 11:42pm On May 17
Wike always likes let them see kind of things but nothing lasts for ever
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by viodemus: 2:05am On May 18
The real project is 8 or 10 times the cost and the number of possible projects, but they do one and let the people float and sing their praises, while they divert the real finances. Nigerian people are gullible.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by bluefilm: 2:18am On May 18
They really want to "celebrate"?

I wonder what they are "celebrating"
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Indispensable85(m): 2:40am On May 18
vowiski:

Using 10 times the original cost.

Anyone will get the job done

Stop the hate. Wike has reviewed down alot of contract cost in the fct.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Indispensable85(m): 2:46am On May 18
Hate him or not wike is a performer. He gets the job done. He did it in rivers state and he's repeating it in Abuja. See Abj under wike just under a year.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Dicoomoba: 3:52am On May 18
Curious345:
Mrcheeww

Even if I'm poor and Wike propose friendship to me with his billions , I will reject it. Because he is a bad child and dark stain on the sanity of humanity

You’re poor , how Wike would see you to propose friendship to the poorest so you can make him poor come on get out
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by elbulk(m): 4:44am On May 18
Paraman:
Best FCT minister in the history of Nigeria

You know nothing about FCT obviously. It will take a lot to beat what El-Rufai did in the FCT.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by piriton: 5:32am On May 18
None of these roads are new they just completed them
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Elonmuzk(m): 5:50am On May 18
Kelklein:
Is it just me or that VP's Residence is really ugly esp from afar..

You would think they would make it a landmark building..🙄
That's a landmark building for Abokis.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by jaxxy(m): 5:55am On May 18
wike is working in abuja but won't all fubara work in rivers.

wehdone sir
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Atarakpa: 6:00am On May 18
WhiteIverson:
Why does the vice president's residence look like a shopping mall?
in Nigeria them say v.p is a spare tyre. And as you know spare tyre can be found in spare parts mall.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by RichardRexs(m): 7:52am On May 18
vowiski:

Using 10 times the original cost.

Anyone will get the job done

Past FCT minister used 8years, no meaningful project. Not everyone can get the job done

1 Like

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Wetlands22: 9:44am On May 18
SoNature:
Wike may be a lousy chatterbox and bully with a cracked voice. But, one thing you cannot take away from him is that he gets the job done when he's in charge.
I agree with you
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Wetlands22: 9:45am On May 18
RichardRexs:

Past FCT minister used 8years, no meaningful project. Not everyone can get the job done
Not everyone gets the job done,
Some will still flop even if given 15x the money

1 Like

Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by johbara: 10:20am On May 18
Wike my guy grin grin
Seriously plotting nothing less than VP position beyond 2027 hence the battle for the soul of Rivers State as his major bargaining chip post 2027. Hate him or love him, he has good taste and loves to leave a mark on whatever he touches.
Give him a job, he gets it done.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by ibrahimismaila0: 10:57am On May 18
Paraman:
Best FCT minister in the history of Nigeria
don't be selfish, about El-rufai
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Redstorm(m): 12:32pm On May 18
You just spoke my mind. And this also happens when housing projects are completed. You will see mounds of sand and tall grasses in-between the completed houses and everything will be presented as completed project.

Nonybb:
There are things that confused me about this country and I don't know why it keep repeating itself in every road contracts I have seen in Nigeria. Why is it that this country would construct a road with zero landscaping. The sand would just be there very glare and in contact with the coal tar. What happened to grassing or interlocking stones to cover the sands? I DON'T UNDERSTAND! The annoying part is that they would brandish it as a proudly completed project. Why is it that an Engineer in Egypt would construct a road and complied in that regard with every single road in Cairo whereas in Nigeria, the same Egyptian would not lay emphasis on the government about the same procedure as an engineer in Nigeria. I repeat this same catch phrase again... "who bewitched this country"?
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by 7upnigeria: 3:11pm On May 18
Armaggedon:
Nwikpo don quiet. He has realised nothing is permanent. He can continue doing his white-elephant projects in Abuja provided he doesn't come to Rivers state to cause trouble.

Fools understand nothing about politics, THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN SCHOOL PREFECTSHIP ELECTIONS. Before and after elections, did you see Tinubu arguing with obidients or atikulates. Getting the job done does not need noisemaking or chestbeating, its about getting the right people to be in your camp. Wike has Rivers state traditional rulers in his camp, the more reason he was able to defeat Amaechi those days of Goodluck Jonathan. Same for Tinubu in Lagos state.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by pemzy: 3:55pm On May 18
Typical Agbado illiterate spotted!
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by pemzy: 3:57pm On May 18
Yes getting the job of hardship and hunger to the Nigerian people done!
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by BondRiv: 7:58pm On May 18
Curious345:
Mrcheeww

Even if I'm poor and Wike propose friendship to me with his billions , I will reject it. Because he is a bad child and dark stain on the sanity of humanity

Hungry man. Go and eat first and watch that anger subside. Stop transferring aggression.
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by Curious345: 8:19pm On May 18
BondRiv:

Hungry man. Go and eat first and watch that anger subside. Stop transferring aggression.
oh you're not speaking big big grammar today ?

Leeching of politicians is a terrible life to live
Re: Wike inspects Projects to celebrate President Tinubu's one year in office by lagosrd: 12:19am On May 19
Too many old people in governance. What are those babariga wearing elderly people doing on their field.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declared-Wanted Terrorist Captured In Adamawa / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback / Queen Sandra Bassey Marks 100 Days In Office With Overwhelming Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.