Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,600 members, 7,847,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" (38122 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by emerged01(m): 8:41pm On May 17
Babangidapikin:
Absolutele nonsense. ..wetin Oga Adelabu wan do, at least he has tried, getting Presidential approval to pay up pending debts, as well metering many house hold .. He is even involve in finding a way to get the Transmission functional and ensure Discos covers what they have capacity for... I don't have light as I am writing to you but there have been improvement in May..so he is Work in Progress not Worst . He is a heavyweight minister
....so the fight won't be an easy one.
Nigerians find it easy to criticize people. Just 1 year you are expecting the minister of power to overcome the evil powers in that ministry.

3 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by rowrowland: 8:44pm On May 17
God answered my prayers for light through Adelabu - I now have 20hrs supply at my two locations....but the tariff, heey?! grin

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by mkoabiola: 8:46pm On May 17
Apart from wike .

They are all worst.

Nothing is working
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Ategberoson(m): 8:48pm On May 17
When Wike leave FCT, the past FCT ministers will be ashamed, Wike will do well as a minister of works and housing

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Gboom: 8:49pm On May 17
Who is minister for Youth and Sports?
Why is so passive when Olympic is just over 2 months away?
By now, he should be hosting press conferences on their preparation and camping

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Shattuck(m): 8:49pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:
Dave Umahi is the only South Easterner that can get the support of Nigerians for presidency. His performance as a governor and as a minister speak for him. I don’t understand why a man whose only legacy after 8 years is beer factory suddenly become a messiah to some people. Even the factory is now next to nothing.
if Dave umahi had declared for the presidency the same hate you Ronu folks gave to obi would have been given to him, obi did you guys nothing, he never attacked your tribe or tinubu yet you guys gave him all the hate you could ever give, even ridiculing his tribe, you guys are pathetic.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by HRMK: 8:49pm On May 17
I ALSO AGREE WITH HIM ON TUNJI OJO AS THE BEST!THE WORST MINISTER IS ALSO CORRECT!THAT OF FINANCE COULDNT BE JUDGED EASILY AS HE HAS DONE!A LOT IS ATTACHED TO HIS SUCCESS ON THE JOB!!
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by AfonjaConehead: 8:51pm On May 17
helinues:

Add 15 years to Dave Umahi's age..

There should be better candidates from the region in 15 years time. If they work with others we go support them

Btw, that's the most bet for now
Sonature is actually right, after all,see 😁
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by StraightGaay: 8:55pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:
Dave Umahi is the only South Easterner that can get the support of Nigerians for presidency. His performance as a governor and as a minister speak for him. I don’t understand why a man whose only legacy after 8 years is beer factory suddenly become a messiah to some people. Even the factory is now next to nothing.
Hope you won't call him IPOB then
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Fearurcreeator: 8:58pm On May 17
SoNature:

Ogbeni, stop writing trash. I assure you that the day Dave Umahi declares for presidency, you lots will tag him what you tagged others - IPOB. He's just a useful pun - like Amaechi and Wike. I dare APC to give Dave Umahi their presidential ticket!

As for the #3 - others took the third position.
Na lie
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:
Hehehehe, l know who you are referring to and for posting this comment, l will ask DSS to detain you for 800 years in Aba prison, Hahaha 🤣

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by pek(m): 9:01pm On May 17
helinues:
The Tunji Ojo is actually a silent achiever

I don't expect Wale Edun to be in that position. How many numbers of CBN staff was sacked the other day? Imagine the rots individual of them must have created in the CBN system apart from their shady recruitments.

Adelabu is average at least he his always in the news, there are some that we don't even know their names
this is not a criterion to say they are not working. Some don't engage the press to launder their image but they are working silently.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Smartcitizen: 9:06pm On May 17
Nonybb:
Who is Adeyanju? The gay from the backward Kogi state? Let him campaign to fix Kogi first that the devil has been massaging with bad governance since 1999

Mumu we are talking about rating and you have started talking about the state you don't even know.

Tomorrow now you will have a son and expect him to be intelligent.

Olodo.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Smartcitizen: 9:08pm On May 17
Fearurcreeator:

Na lie

Tell me somebody you have supported in presidential election who is not from your region, apart from BUHARI?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Lanruze: 9:13pm On May 17
For bringing immediate fire to the PBAT cabinet and driving the erstwhile redundant Ministry of Interior direction , Tunji- Ojo outperformed other Ministers. He started his reforms and initiative early. BTO needs to step-up reforms in his other sensitive MDAs like Fire Service, Prisons, NIMC, NSCDC etc.

The worst performer can not be the Minister of Power- Bayo Adelabu.

He started slow but has learnt from his loose utterances and obvious changes can be seen in some areas.

For a sitting President to Approve N3trn for debt relief for Power shows he has influence within Government. Watch Adelabu Transform the power sector in good time.

Edun is doing well, Umahi has shown expertise in his Ministry. With Grapevine from Abuja residents, Wike is also performing above average.

The Minister of Trade and Industry has also improved significantly in the last couple of Months as she combines beauty & wits.

The rest are just catching up.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Kukutente23: 9:16pm On May 17
Crap. Total crap
The worst minister is the minister for petroleum for the botched subsidy removal, fuel theft and fuel scarcity, followed by Wike who showed a high level of indiscipline by engaging in public fracas with his successor over control of a state he no longer governs. Last is the minister for Labour who had managed to fumble the minimum wage so far

The best performing minister is the Minister for foreign affairs for handling Nigeria's diplomatic issues seamlessly followed by the minister of education for avoiding ASUU strike since this administration took office. The third best minister is the women affairs minister for being proactive with women issues even at great personal risk.

2 Likes

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Chetas81(m): 9:17pm On May 17
YOU SUPPOSE KNOW THAT, NO BAD CITIZEN CAN BUILD A GREAT NATION 🦍 BUT THE NIGERIAN CITIZENS FAILED TO ACCEPT THIS 🦍
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by BreconHills(m): 9:18pm On May 17
Babangidapikin:

Tech runs on Power Oga Bosun better collabo with Minister Of Power .. unfortunately fuel is a luxury now not just a necessity..He should figure out how tech can serve as a collaborative tool, simple things as been able to switch off your light remotely from your phone because you left them on mistakenly when you left home can go a long way or been able to detect power failure within an area and respond quickly, using current base station can help get that data relay easily.

The power is going to tech hubs scattered all over the country. 20-22 hrs guaranteed. Second phase is campus in residence tech.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by dododawa1: 9:22pm On May 17
I don't even

know any

Ministers

Name

Expect

Opposite man(Wike)
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Xkonzult: 9:26pm On May 17
helinues:

Add 15 years to Dave Umahi's age..

There should be better candidates from the region in 15 years time. If they work with others we go support them

Btw, that's the most bet for now
Reason why NIGERIA is backward among league of backward third Africa nation and presently (PHQ ) POVERTY HEAD QUATERS
cause of people like u ,and others ,who assume good governance has to do with ethnic zoning , region and tribalism
Already d country has navigated backwards in less than one year 100 times
Continue while u get ur little monetary gains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Jamie248: 9:27pm On May 17
Buhariiswicked:
The Convener, Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, has ranked ministers in President Bola Ahmed Tinubu's cabinet

Adeyanju grouped the ministers in Tinubu's administration into the best and worst categories based on their performances

The Abuja-based activist rates Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, the minister of the interior as the best minister while the minister of power, Adebayo Adelabu is the worst

FCT, Abuja - Human rights activist and Convener, Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju, has released a list of the best and worst ministers in the administration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu ahead of the May 29, Democracy Day celebration.

Adeyanju rates Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo, the minister of interior as the best cabinet member in President Tinubu’s government.

Deji Adeyanju rates Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo as Tinubu's best minister .

The Abuja-based activist placed the FCT minister, Nyesom Wike, as the second-best minister in the current administration.

While Dave Umahi, the minister of works occupied the third position in Adeyanju’s ranking.

He disclosed this via his X handle (formerly known as Twitter) @adeyanjudeji on Friday, May 17.

In the worst category, Adeyanju placed the minister of power, Adebayo Adelabu in the 1st position.

The performance of the minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy, Olawale Edun, was rated poorly just behind the worst minister.

Adeyanju threw open the third position of worst minister in Tinubu’s cabinet for Nigerians to decide.

He wrote:

Comrade Deji Adeyanju

Deji Adeyanji is a gigolo

No one takes him serious even as a Sowore-wannabe
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Lanre1st(m): 9:27pm On May 17
Rate base on who is bankrolling him.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by ComeToJesus: 9:27pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:

Mumu man, you just had to scratch your balls and think of how you can snuggle your nightmare into the narrative.

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Randomgist(m): 9:28pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:

Another hypocritical statement

1 Like

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by yarimo(m): 9:30pm On May 17
abibun:
to you, is your sentence correct
Ok
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by frog12: 9:31pm On May 17
NONSENSE list.
How can you list a crook as the best minister ?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Faposky95: 9:39pm On May 17
Richtaiwo:

.....call his name and make him more popular....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Richtaiwo: 9:45pm On May 17
Faposky95:

.....call his name and make him more popular....
Okay. His name is Peter Obi and he is a criminal. Let him be popular.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Houseontherock1: 9:48pm On May 17
24kmagik:

Nigeria can not and will never work.
Power will never be stable even in the next 100 years. This has nothing to do with Adelabu or whoever is supervising that sector.

Nigeria is gone!
I believe Adelabu made that list because of his careless and insensitive way of speaking, and his I-don't-care attitude regarding the increased electricity tariff. Personally, I think celebrating any minister in Nigeria is celebrating mediocrity...none of them is a performer
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Zeesugar(f): 9:54pm On May 17
Hon olubunmi Tunji-Ojo is the most active minister with evidence
We barely know other ministers
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Joyce95: 9:55pm On May 17
The best Minister so far is Hon. Olubunmi Tunji-Ojo Minister of Interior
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Laryy360: 9:55pm On May 17
Tunji Ojo deserves the first position, I even find it difficult the interior minister exists before, if not because of all the testimony of people who have benefits from the changes under his office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC / Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos) / We Gave (BRIBE) Lawmakers N17bn To Pass 2015 Budget - Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.