Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" (38127 Views)

Tinubu’s Cabinet: Payback Time For Northern APC Governors / List Of People Shortlisted For Tinubu Cabinet - Leadership / Ganduje, El-rufai, Gbajabiamila, Fashola, Jostle For Positions In Tinubu Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Smartcitizen: 4:07am On May 18
Fearurcreeator:

I dey support anyone wey win ... I don't follow losers

See small pikin talk?

You don't even know the difference between winning and losing.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by goslowgoslow(m): 4:43am On May 18
SoNature:

Ogbeni, stop writing trash. I assure you that the day Dave Umahi declares for presidency, you lots will tag him what you tagged others - IPOB. He's just a useful pun - like Amaechi and Wike. I dare APC to give Dave Umahi their presidential ticket!

As for the #3 - others took the third position.
It just the way you lying easterners always say you all could have voted Osinbajo if given the ticket instead of Tinubu.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by AerialMapper: 6:28am On May 18
Wike is the best minister the FCT has had.

You see that Uju Kennedy.. That's the worst minister
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Brimstone77: 7:04am On May 18
Richtaiwo:
Dave Umahi is the only South Easterner that can get the support of Nigerians for presidency. His performance as a governor and as a minister speak for him. I don’t understand why a man whose only legacy after 8 years is beer factory suddenly become a messiah to some people. Even the factory is now next to nothing.

You also said same during the time of rochas okorocha,ojiuzo kalu,wike and amaechi.

You can only deceive the gullible ones that are yet to see you for who you are.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Jflex07(m): 7:50am On May 18
helinues:

Add 15 years to Dave Umahi's age..

There should be better candidates from the region in 15 years time. If they work with others we go support them

Btw, that's the most bet for now
You don start to dey indirectly attack "the so called region". After you go dey wail to seun
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by sokera: 8:16am On May 18
SoNature:

Ogbeni, stop writing trash. I assure you that the day Dave Umahi declares for presidency, you lots will tag him what you tagged others - IPOB. He's just a useful pun - like Amaechi and Wike. I dare APC to give Dave Umahi their presidential ticket!

As for the #3 - others took the third position.
haha it’s not about the person but his kinsmen are not smart and the fact that they think they can bully others won’t work… until then they will be politically useless
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:25am On May 18
Richtaiwo:
Dave Umahi is the only South Easterner that can get the support of Nigerians for presidency. His performance as a governor and as a minister speak for him. I don’t understand why a man whose only legacy after 8 years is beer factory suddenly become a messiah to some people. Even the factory is now next to nothing.
I will support a Dave Umahi for president anytime anyday

Not the other dumb tribal bigot that was shouting yes daddy yes daddy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Faposky95: 11:28am On May 18
Richtaiwo:

Okay. His name is Peter Obi and he is a criminal. Let him be popular.

That's not what the Constitution says. .....
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Richtaiwo: 11:38am On May 18
Faposky95:

That's not what the Constitution says. .....
You didnt demand for what the construction says.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Faposky95: 11:44am On May 18
Richtaiwo:

You didnt demand for what the construction says.

Let's cut the crap...your personal dislike for the man is understandable but don't put it side by side with the wanton destructors of what would have been a striving nation that could have been a tomorrow of our dreams......
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Charly68: 12:19pm On May 18
Deji Adeyanju must be the 3rd worst appointee ..
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Fearurcreeator: 12:38pm On May 18
Smartcitizen:

See small pikin talk?

You don't even know the difference between winning and losing.
You are the one that doesn't know the difference... Stop the self deceit... Obi is a loser in the political space compared to our current president
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Richtaiwo: 12:44pm On May 18
Faposky95:

Let's cut the crap...your personal dislike for the man is understandable but don't put it side by side with the wanton destructors of what would have been a striving nation that could have been a tomorrow of our dreams......
Show us how he made Anambra the dream of other states in Nigeria after 8 years.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Smartcitizen: 12:51pm On May 18
Fearurcreeator:

You are the one that doesn't know the difference... Stop the self deceit... Obi is a loser in the political space compared to our current president

Obi lost an election,

You have been suffering like never before in Nigeria after former 8 years of APC induced suffering.

WHO IS THE LOSER?

Small pikin sense full your body and the chances of repeating this suffering for another 4 years is so glaring.
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Faposky95: 1:27pm On May 18
Richtaiwo:

Show us how he made Anambra the dream of other states in Nigeria after 8 years.

Look
Drop the you know things run in Nigeria.
Are you saying Tinubu ran Lagos for 8 years only.....?
We know but can't prove things,
It's like saying Tinubu won't take praise for Dangote Refinery.....but we all know otherwise
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by GreaterFuture(m): 5:56pm On May 18
Gbogbowa:
Tunji ojo is a failure because
he only work on passport that is expensive to get though easier now and...
Passport is now easier to get?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Jagaban2012: 5:57pm On May 18
Obi Peter must have sth to say about this ...he is jobless like some of the scallywag on nairaland ...he always have every thing to say about frivolous incident ....

Check his X account for his comment
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Fearurcreeator: 6:37pm On May 18
Smartcitizen:

Obi lost an election,

You have been suffering like never before in Nigeria after former 8 years of APC induced suffering.

WHO IS THE LOSER?

Small pikin sense full your body and the chances of repeating this suffering for another 4 years is so glaring.

Bros ... Sufferness no fit dey where I dey ... You know why ... I be confirmed hustler... I have learnt never to depend on family, friends and government for over 20years now... Am always positioned for anything coming ... People blaming government Everytime can't be really helped in real life ... Go and double your hustle ... Na your mate be those boys trading forex with their channel on YouTube doing fine ... Have you ever seen them blame government... Lazy youth every where ... Even with the power of internet many of you are still blaming government for your personal failure...
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Smartcitizen: 9:52pm On May 18
Fearurcreeator:

Bros ... Sufferness no fit dey where I dey ... You know why ... I be confirmed hustler... I have learnt never to depend on family, friends and government for over 20years now... Am always positioned for anything coming ... People blaming government Everytime can't be really helped in real life ... Go and double your hustle ... Na your mate be those boys trading forex with their channel on YouTube doing fine ... Have you ever seen them blame government... Lazy youth every where ... Even with the power of internet many of you are still blaming government for your personal failure...

You just show how illiterate you are by this useless writing of yours.

How can a sensible person in Nigeria write this nonsense to make a cheap point.

A time when business are complaining about business turnover going down,

A time when running and operating businesses are on the high side,

A time when operating costs are going up and income coming down,

A time when business Mogul like Dongote is complaining about his loses within a period of one year, that's when a nobody like you in business world is trying to tell us that he is doing so well in his cloud nine.

You must be producing your own patrol and foodstuffs too because you don't need to buy them very costly too?

I pity most of you in Nigeria, most of you will go to the extent of hurting your family members in order to prove a political point.

Most of you has carefully, upgrade from support of your leaders to slavery.

What a people?
Re: Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet" by Fearurcreeator: 11:30am On May 19
Smartcitizen:

You just show how illiterate you are by this useless writing of yours.

How can a sensible person in Nigeria write this nonsense to make a cheap point.

A time when business are complaining about business turnover going down,

A time when running and operating businesses are on the high side,

A time when operating costs are going up and income coming down,

A time when business Mogul like Dongote is complaining about his loses within a period of one year, that's when a nobody like you in business world is trying to tell us that he is doing so well in his cloud nine.

You must be producing your own patrol and foodstuffs too because you don't need to buy them very costly too?

I pity most of you in Nigeria, most of you will go to the extent of hurting your family members in order to prove a political point.

Most of you has carefully, upgrade from support of your leaders to slavery.

What a people?
You can refer to yourself as a Nobody ... You are the nobody..
Cus dangote lose meaning all businesses are losing .. are banks not declaring profit ?
Not everyone is losing oga .. the same dangote una hate am , always saying he is getting favour from government..
You are the slave here .. you are nothing without the government... You will wait tire ... Give giving excuses for failing yourself... Don't work on yourself...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja / Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.