Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,414 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video (31760 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Yankee101: 9:56pm On May 17
Monster

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:56pm On May 17
TechCapon:
these whores ain't loyal. I saw that Diddy blew up the car in his driveway.

EVERYBODY CALLING DIDDY BADBAY.

CASSIE SEF NA BADGIRL.

SHE WORST PASS DIDDY, I MEAN SHE IS TAKING DOWN A REAL G.

BADBOY!

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by jaxxy(m): 9:59pm On May 17
I thought Diddy was smart buy he ain't undecided

Well u can't fool everyone all the time.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by adontcare(f): 10:00pm On May 17

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:05pm On May 17
hammer567:

30MILLION DLLARS NA YOUR MATE.

DO U KNOW HOW MUCH CASSIE COST HIM WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER?

DO U KNOW WOMEN HAVE A PHD IN PROVOCATION?

SHE DID NOT HAVE TO BE WITH DIDDY, SHE CHOOSE TO BE WITH DIDDY.

IT IS NOT LIKE DIDDY IS HER FATHER, BROTHER, BABY DADDY OR SON.

SHE DONT HAVE TO BE WITH HIM THAT LONG, WITH NO BABY OR ATTACHMENT.

SHE JUST DEY CHOP THE GUY MUGU AND AT THE END SHE WANT TO BURN THE BOAT.

E NO GO BETTER FOR AM.

So because she chops Diddy's money, he has every right to beat her?

Are you stupid or you're simply born stupid?

8 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by abbey621(m): 10:06pm On May 17
richiemcgold:

In case you don't know, I may be old enough to be your dad. I was already a radio presenter as far back as 1995. This is one of the disadvantages of a faceless forum. Too many kids out here.

BTW, no fan of hardcore rap will ever call Diddy an extremely good musician. Impossible!

✌️✌️✌️

UNCLE YOU CAN LIE O grin grin What's the name of the radio station? You wey graduated uni in 2009, how come you were a presenter in 1995 grin grin. Your age was easy to predict as your post history exposed you so stop the LAMBA! People over 50 don't act the way you do......PEACE!

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:08pm On May 17
hammer567:

SHE LEFT HIM, BORN FOR ANOTHER MAN, WENT BACK FOR MONEY, HE REFUSE, SHE START CASE.

IF DIDDY WANTED, WHEN SHE WENT FOR MONEY, JUST 5MILLION AND BEHAVE LIKE AN ANGEL, HE WOULD BANG HER AGAIN.

So that justifies beating her? Are you sure you're okay in the head? because your line of thought isn't how normal people think, even if she goes back to him and collects his money, how does that equates to beating her? Explain in details.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 10:10pm On May 17
Biglittlelois:

So that justifies beating her? Are you sure you're okay in the head? because your line of thought isn't how normal people think, even if she goes back to him and collects his money, how does that equates to beating her? Explain in details.

PEOPLE DIDDY HAD BABY WITH ARE NOT WITH HIM.

CASSIE DEY FORM WIFE.

WHY RELEASE THIS VIDEO NOW?

ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM DIDDY, MUST SHE SPOIL IT FOR EVERYBODY?

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Solcampbell: 10:10pm On May 17
yewit37486:

You are beyond DAFT.

He's an APC supporter bro.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Flamemignon1(m): 10:10pm On May 17
omoredia:
The white liberal will ruin every successful black male in america. That's their plan
Oh shut up, homeboy already ruined himself, karma is just getting served

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by treatise: 10:11pm On May 17
Keysnet:
Agents of the devil
There's nothing positive about this P Diddy guy
Just that your own never come out.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:11pm On May 17
Golan007:

Every country in the world, the victim would still be asked "what happened?".

Men, most of you are guarded by your emotions rather than logic.

You are the one that is logically daft

No court of law will ask stupid questions, they deal with evidence, PHYSICAL EVIDENCE not the nonsense assumptions you nairaland manboys spew about as baseless facts which in diddy's case is obvious, does whatever happened before then justifies him beating her like that? Did you even watch the video?

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by seunayantokun(m): 10:13pm On May 17
If your heart is bad, your eyes cannot hide it. Wickedness shows in the guy's eyes.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Streetmovement(m): 10:15pm On May 17
Wotoporiously cool speaking

If America find you come you nor go fit escape cool

Allegations too full this Manchi body, he go take some unseen force for am to escape this time.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by omoredia: 10:18pm On May 17
yewit37486:

Did the white liberal carry his leg up to be kicking and punching the girl and his other victims?! Criminals should learn to own their s-hit instead of using conspiracy theories as excuses.

Then why don't they criminalize being gay? They determine who is wrong and who is right which is wrong. If its a white liberal they won't claim to have any video footage

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by mightyhazel: 10:18pm On May 17
richiemcgold:

In case you don't know, I may be old enough to be your dad. I was already a radio presenter as far back as 1995. This is one of the disadvantages of a faceless forum. Too many kids out here.

BTW, no fan of hardcore rap will ever call Diddy an extremely good musician. Impossible!

✌️✌️✌️
Lol .. true

I only started hearing that guy's moans after Mr Wallace (Notorious) was shot.. he was just a hype man all these years,not uttering more than yeah,uh uh, awwn.. I only heard his rap in 'Every move' (I'd be missing you) he did in 98. Dude Rode on the back of Notorious.. After the death of biggie,people just wanted to know about this guy who was in all of biggies videos n songs..

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by CorrectionFLuid: 10:20pm On May 17
Oakenshield:
Someone baby is watching from Nigeria hoping CCTV didn't catch them kissing

You're not nice grin
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by yewit37486: 10:20pm On May 17
omoredia:

Then why don't they criminalize being gay? They determine who is wrong and who is right which is wrong. If its a white liberal they won't claim to have any video footage

Don't change the topic, just answer the question - did he or did he not assault her repeatedly?

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by yewit37486: 10:21pm On May 17
Solcampbell:

He's an APC supporter bro.

Lmao.. No wonder.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by jojothaiv(m): 10:21pm On May 17
VeeVeeMyLuv:
"If we reduce the purchasing power of the people, we can further slow down the economy." can you imagine? Is this man okay upstairs? You want to slow down a 3rd World economy like Nigeria that is still underdeveloping? Are you okay?

Now IMF Forecasted NIGERIA GDP to tank to around $253 this year that we are presently.

Based on IMF's estimates, Nigeria's GDP in US Dollars declined from $477 billion in 2022, to $375 billion in 2023, it is estimated to drop to $253 billion in 2024.

What a disastrous performance undecided
Nigeria is exhausting

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:21pm On May 17
hammer567:

PEOPLE DIDDY HAD BABY WITH ARE NOT WITH HIM.

CASSIE DEY FORM WIFE.

WHY RELEASE THIS VIDEO NOW?

ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM DIDDY, MUST SHE SPOIL IT FOR EVERYBODY?

Who is this dude? How old are you?

And so what if she formed wife? and so what if people Diddy had babies with are not with him?, and so what if the video is released now? And so what if people are collecting money from him?

You think the western world is like Nigeria that cover up crimes that happens last week talk more of 10 years ago?

Exposing an evil man is spoiling what for who? Does it change the fact that he beat her and deserves to rot in jail?

Chai, the mentality of stupid boys here will make you question the type of male child existing in this generation, so many damaged goods with dysfunctional upbringing everywhere who can't see beyond their nose, I cannot believe an adult has the capability to think like a mental case, this one's problem is money not the fact that he would have killed her if not for God.

3 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by CorrectionFLuid: 10:21pm On May 17
omoredia:
The white liberal will ruin every successful black male in america. That's their plan

Sharap. You said nothing about the violence In the video, na bigotry just occupy your head.

4 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 10:24pm On May 17
Biglittlelois:

Who is this dude? How old are you?

And so what if she formed wife? and so what if people Diddy had babies with are not with him?, and so what if the video is released now? And so what if people are collecting money from him?

You think the western world is like Nigeria that cover up crimes that happens last week talk more of 10 years ago?

Exposing an evil man is spoiling what for who? Does it change the fact that he beat her and deserves to rot in jail?

Chai, the mentality of stupid boys here will make you question the type of male child existing in this generation, so many damaged goods with dysfunctional upbringing everywhere who can't see beyond their nose, I cannot believe an adult has the capability to think like a mental case, this one's problem is money not the fact that he would have killed her if not for God.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

CASSIE WAS WITH HIM FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND IN THAT TIME YOU DONT EXPECT THEM TO FIGHT?

THE MAN CAME OUT IN HIS TOWEL, DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

PLEASE!

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:26pm On May 17
Sammy5413:
When America wants to destroy you, they come with everything that even your family and friends will testify against you

So America controlled him like a puppet to beat her right?

Boys here will drain you, you all hate a system where everyone is accountable for their actions, that's why lots of you go there and misbehave, then cry victim tears and blame women when caught pants down, smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Biglittlelois(f): 10:31pm On May 17
hammer567:

WHAT ABOUT YOUR ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY.

CASSIE WAS WITH HIM FOR MORE THAN 10 YEARS AND IN THAT TIME YOU DONT EXPECT THEM TO FIGHT?

THE MAN CAME OUT IN HIS TOWEL, DO U KNOW WHAT HAPPENED?

PLEASE!

You are an illiterate

So because they were together for 10 years violence is allowed?

If you come from a sane background where your parents never physically fought you wouldn't say this, so now I get you, you be follow come damaged goods, God forbid bad thing

Family background matter when choosing a spouse sha, pls don't quote me again, I leave you to your folly.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Magnumproperty: 10:35pm On May 17
Blacks should learn to behave themselves and always do the right thing at all times. Don't involve in domestic violence. Treat women rightly. The whites will cover up for themselves and thrash every available evidences.
Just imagine Barrack Obama did half of what Trump did during the US election saga. Even the whites supporting him before will turn their back against him.
If not for public outcry, that white police that kneels on Edward's neck wouldn't even near court premises not to talk of been prosecuted.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 10:36pm On May 17
Biglittlelois:

You are an educated illiterate

So because they were together for 10 years violence is allowed?

If you come from a sane background where your parents never physically fought you wouldn't say this, so now I get you, you be follow come damaged goods, God forbid bad thing

Family background matter when choosing a spouse sha, pls don't quote me again, I leave you to your folly.

LOOK, IN THOSE PARTS OF AMERICA WHERE DIDDY ORIGINATE, NOT ALOT OF PEOPLE MAKE IT TO BE A BILLIONAIRE.

I DONT SUPPORT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND CONDEMN IT.

HOWEVER, THEIR IS PROVOCATION AND THAT SEEMS TO BE THE CASE HERE.

HE RAN OUT IN HIS TOWEL.

I THINK I HAVE SAID ENOUGH HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by richiemcgold: 10:37pm On May 17
abbey621:

UNCLE YOU CAN LIE O grin grin What's the name of the radio station? You wey graduated uni in 2009, how come you were a presenter in 1995 grin grin. Your age was easy to predict as your post history exposed you so stop the LAMBA! People over 50 don't act the way you do......PEACE!

Yea you got me right. As far back as 95. I was also an MC and DJ before I went to the university. Those who know me know me. Not everybody you meet on faceless forum are kids like you. As far as hip hop is concerned, we've seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by mightyhazel: 10:38pm On May 17
abbey621:

small argument u turn J. Edgar Hoover grin

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by omoredia: 10:45pm On May 17
CorrectionFLuid:

Sharap. You said nothing about the violence In the video, na bigotry just occupy your head.

Yet Epstein jail cell didn't have no video footage

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by sioniboy(m): 10:46pm On May 17
abbey621:

You are just spitting rubbish Mr Man. How can you call Diddy a good rapper? Are you for real? The guy you quoted has a valid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by sioniboy(m): 10:47pm On May 17
mightyhazel:
Lol .. true
I only started hearing that guy's moans after Mr Wallace (Notorious) was shot.. he was just a hype man all these years,not uttering more than yeah,uh uh, awwn.. I only heard his rap in 'Every move' (I'd be missing you) he did in 98. Dude Rode on the back of Notorious.. After the death of biggie,people just wanted to know about this guy who was in all of biggies videos n songs..

He was only good at music production. He struggles with his rap and his lyrics are not deep. I think Puff Diddy and Lil Bow Wow should be at the same level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Okoye's Surprise Party For Lola Omotayo In Lagos (Pics) / John Okafor Welcomes Baby Boy (photo) / Singer Flavour Early Morning Friday Photo (adorable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.