Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video (31925 Views)

Police Raid Sean Diddy Combs' House. Rumours Say He Has Fled. / Brunella Oscar: I Sent Williams Uchemba A DM On Facebook In 2016 / Sean 'Diddy' Combs At Kim Porter's Funeral (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Goodlady(f): 7:55am On May 18
hammer567:

U believe all that gay story because i dont.

Not a single evidence.
Yes cos person wey dey beat woman like dz is a narcissist!
The case btw him & Cassie no go settle. She should come back for emotional & musical career damage. It was the abuses that made Cassie to go into musical hibernation. $30m isn't enough to heal. Diddy ll go & continue his gay-tool biz in prison. Meek Millz & Usher ll soon talk. Meanwhile, search is in Drake, another sexual pervert! There's nothing he can't fûck!

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 8:00am On May 18
Goodlady:

Yes cos person wey dey beat woman like dz is a narcissist!
The case btw him & Cassie no go settle. She should come back for emotional & musical career damage. It was the abuses that made Cassie to go into musical hibernation. $30m isn't enough to heal. Diddy ll go & continue his gay-tool biz in prison. Meek Millz & Usher ll soon talk. Meanwhile, search is in Drake, another sexual pervert! There's nothing he can't fûck!

Yes Diddy is narcissist, everybody knows it and even him don tell una.

Last, last, he still will not go to jail.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Goodlady(f): 8:02am On May 18
hammer567:

Yes did is narcissist, everybody knows it and even him dont tell una.

Last, last, he still will not go to jail.
He's going there sir. Even you sef be like narcissist protege. Hand go touch all of you too in Nigeria. The law is waxing stronger for gender violence. You go see pepper with pepper spray. 🌶️
Soon it ll be cutting prîcks of rapists!

4 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by richiemcgold: 8:03am On May 18
abbey621:

It's not my job to refute baseless claim, person wey dem born 1982 0r 83 wey dey behave less matured than my youngest sibling born in 90.....O funny gan grin grin grin

Keep digging; I've given you job that will keep you busy till next year. A jobless kid like you must find something doing. Keep it up kid.
Those who gave me over 31,000 likes on Nairaland are not fools. They know the quality of my comments and opinions on this forum. Whatever I say here is not baseless in any way.

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 8:06am On May 18
Goodlady:

He's going there sir. Even you sef be like narcissist protege. Hand ho touch all of you too in Nigeria. The law is waxing stronger for gender violence. You go see pepper with pepper spray 🌶️

If u think Cassie is doing all this, I can tell u Cassie case is over.

This is being done by all those white people he had dealings with and refuse to be submissive.

They are the people doing all this digging and investigation using the system to try and destroy him.

They have done well with this clip.

Clearly they raided his house after seeing this.

Diddy did worst than this, even shoot people and nothing happen.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by DrMuzungu(m): 8:29am On May 18
When this mumu gets to prison finally, his yansh will be that open, yam will fit in.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 8:43am On May 18
shaybebaby:

You are a dolt!

Cassie on the other hand was playing chess whilst diddy was playing chequers.

There is a lesson in this for us women! So for the ladies reading, here's how you make sure the animals roaming about get their just desserts.

Cassie was on the long game.

1) She stayed during the abuse, but made sure she spent that time gathering receipts. Enough evidence, not just on the abuse but on the criminal actions of her abuser.

2) You see, these celebs have people around them sign NDA's ( Non disclosure agreements) . You should see Diddy's one. It banned not only people working with from talking, it also covered anyone they might know, their children, think everyone..with the restriction lasting about 70 years after his death.

3) NDA's are enforceable, and if people talk, they can face ruinous ruinous lawsuits.

4) But here is where Cassie was smart. NDA's are not enforceable where there is suspicion that a crime has been committed. So she filed her civil lawsuit last November ( under the new york's adult survivors act) putting Diddy on blast.

5) Diddy settled the NEXT day. grin

6) Too late though, because it emboldened others to come out and file theirs, lil Rod for instance ( who is NOT a woman, by the way..for the @sswipe I quoted).

7) It also alleged enough that the Feds took notice, and it meant other victims are now aware that if he is being investigated for a crime, they can break their NDA's without repercussions.

So Cassie is a legend! She got the moolah but also made sure he would definitely serve time, have his career ruined, be destroyed, his name and everything gone! grin grin grin

So ladies, when faced with these monsters..remember to keep a cool head, work out how to ensure you remain safe enough whilst you gather the strength, information, and resources you need to take these mfs down. And DONT let them see you coming. You need their guard down..for when you strike.

"It's not did DIDDY do it, it's Diddy DONE!!!"- 50 Cents ( 2024)😂😂😂

Pigeon!
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 8:47am On May 18
Let us wait and see how Diddy Lawyers handle that video.

Diddy is violent, go and see history and all the cases.

We are not supporting it but the case files are there.

Should he go to prison, after 30million dollars settlement?

What a man and his wife does(because Cassie made herself is wife for over 10 years), is nobody business.

Go and hear her statement after they settled the next day.

Some women will not rest until they force the man to commit sin by laying hands on them.

U know some of you roll like that and then u now have what to say he did to u.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Winnin009: 9:02am On May 18
descarado:

The entertainment industry knew his sins but he has a very powerful godfather who always saves his ass and cover up for him.
A deal came up with his godfather and instead of him to collect his small share and move on, he went for the jugular and damn the power that made him. Refused to hear reasons and they decided to teach him small lesson hence all these.
He has sent people to beg but I bet its too late now.
Never try to outshine your master. They were the one covering all his shits so can easily bury him arrive.

Remaining jz. Seems like that one is one of the sensible ones among them.

Please, I’m genuinely curious. Which powers exactly? Like who exactly did he go and beg?
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:04am On May 18
Winnin009:

Please, I’m genuinely curious. Which powers exactly? Like who exactly did he go and beg?

Just like you have Boss, Diddy get Boss.

There are people or groups of people that are in charge of everybody including the President.

That is y we have King MAKERS.

That raid on his house was to remove evidence he may have against them before they put this out.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by shaybebaby(f): 9:07am On May 18
hammer567:

Pigeon!

Gutter snipe!

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:07am On May 18
shaybebaby:

Gutter snipe!

Dont worry, i correct you in bed.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by shaybebaby(f): 9:09am On May 18
hammer567:

Dont worry, i correct you in bed.

Continue! That's the thinking that landed Diddy where he is today.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Winnin009: 9:17am On May 18
hammer567:

Just like you have Boss, Diddy get Boss.

There are people or groups of people that are in charge of everybody including the President.

That is y we have King MAKERS.

That raid on his house was to remove evidence he may have against them before they put this out.

So basically, you’re speculating?! Cause in that industry, Diddy is one of the godfather’s. Even all the way from when 2pac was just coming up, Diddy was already a boss.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:21am On May 18
shaybebaby:

Continue! That's the thinking that landed Diddy where he is today.

Diddy is violently out of control. Me, i'm controlled violence.

The kind u will enjoy. grin
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:23am On May 18
Winnin009:

So basically, you’re speculating?! Cause in that industry, Diddy is one of the godfather’s. Even all the way from when 2pac was just coming up, Diddy was already a boss.

Diddy is godfather to artist but somebody approved his recoord label and giving him endorsement.

Think about Kanye West and what they did to him.

The same people are dealing with Diddy.

Somebody want him out of the way, after he tried to climb to their level.

This is white supremacy taking his Black ass out.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by theysg: 9:29am On May 18
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Your responses are not dignifying
There's no dignity in your response

I am not an obidient by the way
I don't bloody care or support any Nigeria politicians

I am for good governance.

Stop arguing with me go and argue with IMF for making these projections and predictions. I am not the one responsible for the shrinkage & tanking of the Nigerian economy (GDP) under His Excellency watch.

Argue with facts not insults as a civilized human being

You don't need to denounce your Ideology, we can smell it from afar.

So what if Nigeria GDP shrinks?

The point here is that you should take your rampage to politics section, stop sounding like a discarded being who has lost his mind.

The topic you are venting on has absolutely nothing to do with your weeping... Grow up dear.

3 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:29am On May 18
Winnin009:

This is the start of all his problems.

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/music/story/2023-06-01/diddy-liquor-lawsuit-racial-discrimination-diageo-deleon-ciroc

This is him trying to get out but it is too late, the take down already started.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-drops-lawsuit-against-ciroc-vodka-parent-company-after-accusing-them-racism

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by theysg: 9:32am On May 18
hammer567:

Diddy is godfather to artist but somebody approved his recoord label and giving him endorsement.

Think about Kanye West and what they did to him.

The same people are dealing with Diddy.

Somebody want him out of the way, after he tried to climb to their level.

This is white supremacy taking his Black ass out.

What is white supremacy about a black guy whonis into sex trafficking and abuses women?

Stop romancing an idea planted in your head by the media.

Diddy is not climbing to any level and nobody is taking him out, nemesis has caught up with him and its time for him to pay for his wrongdoings.

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by SweetVibe: 9:34am On May 18
omoredia:
The white liberal will ruin every successful black male in america. That's their plan. The did it to Micheal Jackson, Bill Cosby, rkelly and now Diddy. But if it their gay loving liberal white men they will cover them up.
Make thunder fire you and your useless black brotherhood of evil...
Son of a useless father
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:34am On May 18
theysg:

What is white supremacy about a black guy whonis into sex trafficking and abuses women?

Stop romancing an idea planted in you by the media.

Diddy is not climbing to any level and nobody is taking him out, nemesis has caught up with him and its time for him to pay for his wrongdoings.

Look, violence against women is a very evil act.

A part of me want him him jail but i guess Diddy gave us too many hits and that is clouding my better Judgement.

Nobody should ever be treated like that, no matter what.

If u give me this case, will I jail Diddy?

I will settle out of court for them.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by omoredia: 9:36am On May 18
SweetVibe:

Make thunder fire you and your useless black brotherhood of evil...
Son of a useless father

Greet the people on the other side

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 9:41am On May 18
omoredia:

Greet the people on the other side

We Niggas is all we got, we need to heal each other, cover for each other and lift each other.

No man is perfect, at least he did not kill her.

There is still hope

2 Likes

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Bobbynobobby: 9:48am On May 18
othermen:
So this one happen 8 years ago and na now dem dey release di CCTV footage. Dis man don step on some powerful toes. First na allegations of sexual misconduct and assaults from years back, now na domestic violence. Soon, dem go even bring footage say na him shoot TuPac.

E pain me well well for di victims sha. But di shame dey for those wey don endure am despite knowing all these things. People wey you love and adore fit know say him dey abusive, say him dey sexually molest women, but because say him be big artist, dem keep quiet. Na those ones too suppose dey called out.

You people that keep saying "dem keep quiet", what would you have them do? Go to the newspapers or the blogs and tell them what exactly? Your neighbour/friend/colleague that is cheating without remorse, have you told their partner?

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by theysg: 9:50am On May 18
hammer567:

Look, violence against women is a very evil act.

A part of me want him him jail but i guess Diddy gave us too many hits and that is clouding my better Judgement.

Nobody should ever be treated like that, no matter what.

If u give me this case, will I jail Diddy?

I will settle out of court for them.

Lmao... you said the hits he gave yiu cloud your judgement right?

So if Diddy shoots your child or attempt to murder you, you will settle out of court because he gave you hits.

You are funny my guy grin

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by hammer567: 10:04am On May 18
theysg:

Lmao... you said the hits he gave yiu cloud your judgement right?

So if Diddy shoots your child or attempt to murder you, you will settle out of court because he gave you hits.

You are funny my guy grin

America has a gun culture.

Even Diddy father was shot in the head dead.

50CENT was shot.

Shooting is nothing over there.

They have their way to handle it.

This case is already settled, so who is pulling this out and why?

They want o sell papers or have some news gossip to publish?

Every Blackk icon they must destroy, people are talking JayZ but I suspect Beyonce is also on their radar.

Naturally they are going there next, maybe after Drake.

But JayZ and Beyonce is the Big fish next.

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by samomoli: 10:44am On May 18
BAD BOYS entertainment
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Oakenshield: 10:45am On May 18
CorrectionFLuid:

You're not nice grin
😁😁😁😁😁
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Wotowotoman: 10:55am On May 18
JoeEeL:
But this is bad. Real bad.

Them don dey cook for this guy, una sure say hin no go end up like R Kelly so? This is a case I have not just been following up at all, that I wish I did. Time no just dey.

2 extremely good musicians.

Na P Diddy you dey call extremely good musician

1 Like

Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by JoeEeL(m): 11:00am On May 18
Wotowotoman:

Na P Diddy you dey call extremely good musician

U sabi music ni?
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by Wotowotoman: 11:02am On May 18
JoeEeL:

U sabi music ni?

You must be a teenager. Shut your mouth if you no sabi something. You can call him a good producer but you can’t call him an extremely good musician.
Re: Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs Beating Cassie Ventura In 2016 Video by JoeEeL(m): 11:17am On May 18
Wotowotoman:

You must be a teenager. Shut your mouth if you no sabi something. You can call him a good producer but you can’t call him an extremely good musician.

Baba go siddon, u sabi nothing.

Small boy, when I dey rock P diddy, them don born u?

Most of una wey dey open mouth "waaah" deh shout "good producer, not good musician" shows una be small boys. He was more of a musician in his early and hey days. When bobos deh rock "I'll be missing you" ft Evans faith, dem don born u that time??

Or his features with Mario Winans( I dont wanna know), or I need a girl (ft Ginuwine), or last night (Ft Keyshia Cole).

Shioor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Banky W And Adesua Attend Noble Igwe And Daughter's Birthday Party / Ozo Bags Jenny's Glow Endorsement Deal / Timi Dakolo At 40: Friends And Family Surprise him With Birthday Dinner (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.