Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,841 members, 7,862,757 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:57 AM

Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong (7172 Views)

6 Strange Things About The Calabar-lagos Coastal Highway / Proposed Abuja-Lagos Highway To Be Completed In 2027 - Works Minister, Umahi / Gov Bello Mobilizes Contractors For Umomi Idah Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Sannisege: 7:15am On May 18
This is a human being talking not some Bitter Obituarist from the landlocked erosion ravaged 5 plots of land.

2 Likes

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by funshint(m): 7:18am On May 18
Very good advise from Obong. The project should be handled by at least 3 competent construction companies. Maybe Julius Berger, CCEC or RCC. This will reduce the delivery time for the project.

2 Likes

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Sannisege: 7:18am On May 18
wwwihy:

Why are Obidients always sad and bitter about good news?
because the name of their master is Bitterness Obi

2 Likes

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Bluntemperor: 7:19am On May 18
Well,High Chief Obong is making sense here, because the earlier the Completion of this 700 Km Coastal Highways Projects,the better for all Nigerians.
-The question is the quality of the Experts and Professionals in Building endurable Projects like this .
-Who are the Construction Engineers?
-What manners of Projects have they handled before- in terms of Experience?
-I can only see Julius Berger Construction giant, and few others,as competent but they too are busy with other Projects all over Nigeria.
This Coastal Projects will go a long way to reduce the pressures on our high -lands roads but will unlock the Economic Potential in the 9- Southern States.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Mckraz01: 7:22am On May 18
CodeTemplar:
So that construction industry will become like pharmaceutical industry right. A project to massage ego and loot into future of the people.

But the Chief is right na.
Think, how do the western world go with their construction 🏗️🚧.
If you want to achieve any good soup, put everything it requires to complete it.

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Sannisege: 7:24am On May 18
azpekuliar:
This fool that should be more concered about the completely collapsed Calabar - Itu highway right in his backyard has also joined the coastal road bandwagon.
show some respect to the great Obong of Calabar. Don’t mistake him for the worthless kings in the 5 plots of land that is landlocked and erasion ravaged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Smitaro100(m): 7:35am On May 18
azpekuliar:
This fool that should be more concered about the completely collapsed Calabar - Itu highway right in his backyard has also joined the coastal road bandwagon.

Ur parents must be an idiot for training you to be a grown up nonentity with loud smelling mouth. undecided

Ebot..

4 Likes

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by fuckJones(f): 7:49am On May 18
wwwihy:

they are always bitter by nature

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Kukutente23: 8:07am On May 18
wwwihy:
Hire many contractors for swift completion of Calabar-Lagos highway – Obong of Calabar

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/17/hire-many-contractors-for-swift-completion-of-calabar-lagos-highway-obong-of-calabar/
Lol. All these talking in parables

Just say thief na thief nobody will wounjure you
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by PHAYOL81: 8:08am On May 18
Every sane person supported the coastal project and anticipate its quick delivery for its benefits. Only BITTER Obi and Atiku alongside their supporters find excuses around so that such INCREDIBLE project doesn't come to fruition.

I think the Obong has a point. But the problem is, how many contractors can deliver such quality concrete construction like the HiTECH group which take the technology as their area of speciality? You will agree with me there ain't so many of them around.

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Kukutente23: 8:15am On May 18
CodeTemplar:
So that construction industry will become like pharmaceutical industry right. A project to massage ego and loot into future of the people.
You don't even understand the message these guys are passing to Tinubu

Don't think from one side alone

What they are saying is actually a confirmation of what every sane person has said but in another format
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by CodeTemplar: 8:18am On May 18
Kukutente23:

You don't even understand the message these guys are passing to Tinubu

Don't think from one side alone

What they are saying is actually a confirmation of what every sane person has said but in another format
....oh they trying to expose the hypocrisy of a broke govt doing mega needless project.
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Macphenson: 8:27am On May 18
PHAYOL81:
Every sane person supported the coastal project and anticipate its quick delivery for its benefits. Only BITTER Obi and Atiku alongside their supporters find excuses around so that such INCREDIBLE project doesn't come to fruition.

I think the Obong has a point. But the problem is, how many contractors can deliver such quality concrete construction like the HiTECH group which take the technology as their area of speciality? You will agree with me there ain't so many of them around.

Which Yeye Hitech? Hitech that is yet to complete the Lekki Epe express way for over 15years now is a high quality company.

Yeye dey smell.

HITECH no even near Dantata and Sawoe not to talk of the likes of Julius Berger, RCC, MCC and the rest of them.

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Khyrvxjzy: 8:30am On May 18
LegendHero:

If Tinubu likes, he will use the money to chop Amala and Ewedu. What will your ancestors do about it?

i love how you press their neck

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Khyrvxjzy: 8:31am On May 18
CodeTemplar:
same way he used your brain to enrich aboki noodles Remi got him?

Your stupidity seems covered by a robust insurance policy.
talk, what will you do about it than wail
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Khyrvxjzy: 8:32am On May 18
Richtaiwo:

This is hit below the belt. Take it easy with ipob.
no let me vex for you o, which one is take it easy

press their neck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Khyrvxjzy: 8:37am On May 18
civilserva:

God do not answer the prayers of foolish people.
are you igbo
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Adblg0610: 8:55am On May 18
LegendHero:
Obong of Calabar made the right call. FG should hasten the construction and if it takes contracting it out to many contractors to make it faster, they should do that.
God bless the South South
God bless the South West
God bless Nigeria.
God bless you too for this advice. I had mentioned it on another thread that even the Hi-Tech Construction Company could segment the construction of the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway, into manageable parts simultaneously or subcontract them.

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by caracas: 9:01am On May 18
Coolestguy2023:

His ancestors can only wail and cry my brother. Nothing more.
What can the dot in the circle do
The dot in the circle destroyed buhari’s government.
What will happen to thiefnubbuus own government will make buhari’s own destruction seem like a massage…
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by commoditiesnig: 9:31am On May 18
wwwihy:
Hire many contractors for swift completion of Calabar-Lagos highway – Obong of Calabar

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/17/hire-many-contractors-for-swift-completion-of-calabar-lagos-highway-obong-of-calabar/
Supported. More contractors should be involved to quicken the project

1 Like

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by Gajagojo: 9:41am On May 18
Government is a Continuum
No Matter the level of. Deserved criticism we know who brought the second Niger Bridge and who made Dangote refinery happen as well as the Lekki Deep.sea port
These are legacies to be proud of

2 Likes

Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by arantess: 9:59am On May 18
PHAYOL81:

na bitter obi baticide go finish you finally
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by WorldRichest: 10:27am On May 18
Bitter Obituary say make we no do the highway Kabiesi of Calabar. That is the man your people voted for instead of Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban. Ogun go soon kee that Bitter Obituary
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by WorldRichest: 10:29am On May 18
wwwihy:

It's a generationally heredited curse
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by DMerciful(m): 10:43am On May 18
The Obong is actually trying to expose Tinubu.

The money to do it does not exist!
LegendHero:
Obong of Calabar made the right call. FG should hasten the construction and if it takes contracting it out to many contractors to make it faster, they should do that.

God bless the South West
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by azpekuliar: 10:53am On May 18
Smitaro100:

Ur parents must be an idiot for training you to be a grown up nonentity with loud smelling mouth. undecided

Ebot..

Unamikot!

I grew up in Akwa-Ibom, very close to the Cross River. Precisely in Oku-Iboku a small community in Itu LGA of AkwaIbom state. I schooled in Itam and I shuttled that highway several times as a child. I am as much a stakeholder than you will ever be. The Obong of Morons should be asking the FG to fix the Calabar - Itu highway and not an imaginary coastal road that will never get to Calabar in whatever is left of your lifetime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEw4Xb_rpxs?si=0oRZI9ZORNcPQf4z
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by azpekuliar: 10:55am On May 18
Sannisege:
show some respect to the great Obong of Calabar. Don’t mistake him for the worthless kings in the 5 plots of land that is landlocked and erasion ravaged.

I am an Isoko man, don’t get it twisted. I grew up very close to the Calabar - Itu highway and will never support mediocre takes from any Obong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEw4Xb_rpxs?si=0oRZI9ZORNcPQf4z
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by CheapHomes1: 11:08am On May 18
wwwihy:

pls how is the road good news and what makes the person you commented "obidient"?
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by CheapHomes1: 11:09am On May 18
PHAYOL81:

how is the project an incredible project?
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by CheapHomes1: 11:11am On May 18
LegendHero:

God bless the South West
God bless Nigeria.
what is the benefit of the road to Nigerians?
Re: Hire Many Contractors For Swift Completion Of Calabar-Lagos Highway – Obong by drlateef: 11:12am On May 18
FreeStuffsNG:
This is the kind of strategic project someone who wants votes in 9 states that this project transverses is opposing and calls for its cancelation yet wants votes from such places in 2027. Smh.

Are you not seeing what I am seeing ni?

😂😂😂😂. Obi does not know anything other than to import toothpicks and tissue papers😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bayo Ohu, The Guardian's Reporter, Murdered / Nigerians In London Witness The Ibori Trial / Transparency International Disowns Transparency In Nigerian Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.