Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,682 members, 7,847,779 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra (19033 Views)

NAF Commences The Airlift Of Humanitarian Relief Items Approved By FG For IDPs / FG Completes New Orashi Bridge Linking Imo And Anambra States (Pictures) / Obiano Commences The Distribution Of Rice To 181 Communities In Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by soccerlite: 6:40pm On May 18
Justiceganduje:
Propaganda can't take you far in life.

Not in politics
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Bigkoko: 6:41pm On May 18
Enjoy this pic from your Umahi.... Leader na leader any time, any day!

LexngtonSteele:
Soludo is hated because SE is used to low calibre leaders.

Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu... Peter Obi can't be janitors in any other region.

Soludo and Umahi are the only exceptions since 1999. That's why they hate them so much.

Nigerians will support ONLY these 2 ibos if they run for Presidency.

Any other ibo.... c'est nest pas possible. grin

Soludo said Peter Obi was a serious failure. I believe him because Soludo had 1st Class and Obi is a 3rd Class dullard.

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by soccerlite: 6:42pm On May 18
There's only 2 people I can vote for as president

1, Atiku Abubakar

2, Charles soludo

Provided they are not in apc
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by soccerlite: 6:45pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu... Peter Obi can't be janitors in any other region.

Soludo and Umahi are the only exceptions since 1999. That's why they hate them so much.

Soludo said Peter Obi was a serious failure. I believe him because Soludo had 1st Class and Obi is a 3rd Class dullard.

Obis 3rd class is better than tinubu, buhari, gej etc

obis candidature will only help apc candidate in nigeria
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by IyaTola: 6:45pm On May 18
grin
Justiceganduje:
How about the Ekwulobia flyover that will take 18 months to complete? It is now over 18 months now. Has it been completed?
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by jeff1993: 6:54pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

..... Peter Obi is a failure that is more popular than your father.

Peter Obi is a failure that is richer than your entire generation combined.

Peter Obi is a failure that your father and Grandfather will answer Yessir if he calls them.

Any mpama
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 6:54pm On May 18
Bigkoko:
Enjoy this pic from your Umahi.... Leader na leader any time, any day!

cheesy

No matter your tears, we will choose who to rule you in the East and who we would appoint.

Pele. Obi is going nowhere but to assist us wink
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 6:55pm On May 18
jeff1993:
..... Peter Obi is a failure that is more popular than your father.

Peter Obi is a failure that is richer than your entire generation combined.

Peter Obi is a failure that your father and Grandfather will answer Yessir if he calls them.

Any mpama

Tinubu's excrement is greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

So stop crying. It wouldn't change anything grin

8 years of pain and sorrow grin
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 6:56pm On May 18
BrodaBenad:

see this Osun deportee online Lagosian

which state are you from? You'll never say it because you're from a failed region that only boast of 77 years former capital all of you are Lagosians online

i believe it's you yoruba deportees in Osun that voted Soludo in Anambra ọkwia?

We Anambarians are lightyears ahead of your demonic divisive tactics even Soludo and Obi are too mature for all that Obi Gave him platform Soludo was taking jibes because he lost woefully to Obi in the past

Soludo and Obi are loved in Anambra and accross Igboland infact through the help of Soludo APGA guys Obi was able to get 98% of the votes in Anambra

Osun deportee online Lagosian this your style is stale hahaha grin

We will appoint your leaders. Stop crying.

Slaves working for colonial masters. grin
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by BrodaBenad: 7:04pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

We will appoint your leaders. Stop crying.

Slaves working for colonial masters. grin

what's this ? hahaha

i heard everyone over there is now driving Benz and buying things at discounted prices

Months ago you people Created a Western Anthem " Ebi npa wa stanza 1" cheesy

you guys are mad we didn't join your hunger protests grin

Southern alamajiris nobody is jealous of you!

it's all in your low esteemed heads grin if na lie ask Ogun , Katsina and Bayelsa people wink

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Cruzmaster: 7:09pm On May 18
Bestmanfornow:
We are firing, once dualization of Amawobia-Uga road and Agulu -Nnewi road are completed the major cities in Anambra will now be linked with dualized roads developments will spread like wildfire across every nook and crannies of the state

Dey play. Na road we wan chop? Tell that mumu to give us 24 hrs supply
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 7:12pm On May 18
BrodaBenad:

what's this ? hahaha

i heard everyone over there is now driving Benz and buying things at discounted prices

Months ago you people Created a Western Anthem " Ebi npa wa stanza 1" cheesy

you guys are mad we didn't join your hunger protests grin

Southern alamajiris nobody is jealous of you!

it's all in your low esteemed heads grin if na lie ask Ogun , Katsina and Bayelsa people wink

You typed that through hot tears ... you were so incoherent I couldn't even read it. grin

Summary: I harvested your soul = e pain am grin

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Laple0541(m): 7:21pm On May 18
God bless Soludo, he is really working, unlike one man that used 8years to build a barren brewery.
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by BrodaBenad: 7:23pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

You typed that through hot tears ... you were so incoherent I couldn't even read it. grin

Summary: I harvested your soul = e pain am grin

see this one dey project

i have disected you grin

yes open your eyes well well let me see your tears hahaha Osun deportee

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by wiseoneking: 7:27pm On May 18
Justiceganduje:
You think you are talking to a stranger? You think I don't pass through that road or is this the best propaganda that you can come up with?
You are buttered for nothing. May be your prayer would have been may you not live to see this project realized. Whom God blessed is blessed. Just with a rotten tooth talking about AI generated video. Are you serious?Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 7:29pm On May 18
BrodaBenad:

see this one dey project

i have disected you grin

yes open your eyes well well let me see your tears hahaha Osun deportee

🥱. Destroyed you effortlessly that you became incoherent.

🥱
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by wiseoneking: 7:30pm On May 18
Bestmanfornow:

You are very silly you said Ekwulobia flyover started 18 months ago but it's not upto a year that the full construction started
Nnaa, leave these frustrated beings. Is God that uplifts and He has made Anambra to be on top, unfortunately we cannot do anything against or else we are fighting God.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Kay25(m): 7:34pm On May 18
Soludo more competent than agulu
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by jeff1993: 7:44pm On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

Tinubu's excrement is greater than your entire lineage past, present and future COMBINED.

So stop crying. It wouldn't change anything grin

8 years of pain and sorrow grin
...... As far as the sorrow will affect ur parents,siblings and loved ones, I'm okay!!!

BATshits go and use your APC membership card to buy fuel at 20 naira per liter .... Ugbewo !!!!
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by LexngtonSteele: 7:49pm On May 18
jeff1993:
...... As far as the sorrow will affect ur parents,siblings and loved ones, I'm okay!!!

BATshits go and use your APC membership card to buy fuel at 20 naira per liter .... Ugbewo !!!!

It will NEVER. We are not paupers like you.

You bark angrily and hungrily. Give me your account details. Let me feed you.

Tinubus poo 💩 is worth more than your entire generations. Your beef wouldn't change that. grin

Cry more. wink

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Konquest: 7:51pm On May 18
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter mind check the date here and watch the progress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mli0mNH108g?si=ltjEzObHe9zk3TGE
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:06pm On May 18
One term govnor trying so hard to prove a point!

cool
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by muykem: 8:11pm On May 18
Misplaced priority in Peter Obi mediocre mind.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Morphinne: 8:11pm On May 18
When will that Agulu thief, the mister chemical reactor, react and call the project a misplaced priority?
Isn’t this waste of money? grin
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by SonOfDSoil01: 8:19pm On May 18
Justiceganduje:
One thing with this OP is that he always sees himself more Anambra than anyone. He dishes out propaganda in favor of Soludo on a daily basis thinking that everyone here is a northerner or a Yoruba person. Imagine lying to me about a road that I frequently pass through? That guy is as daft as it comes.
grin anambra1son come and hear what your blodas have to say about all the lies you have been dishing out on a daily…if it was a Yoruba man saying this, una go call am envy. Now what do you have to say about this? grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Ndibunna: 8:21pm On May 18
Bestmanfornow:
We are firing, once dualization of Amawobia-Uga road and Agulu -Nnewi road are completed the major cities in Anambra will now be linked with dualized roads developments will spread like wildfire across every nook and crannies of the state

May God have mercy on you and Soludo.

Propagandist, nothing on ground.
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:21pm On May 18
SonOfDSoil01:
grin anambra1son come and hear what your blodas have to say about all the lies you have been dishing out on a daily…if it was a Yoruba man saying this, una go call am envy. Now what do you have to say about this? grin
Brah, live & let live oo!

grin
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by warlordd(m): 8:41pm On May 18
God bless governor Soludo.

1 Like

Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Almaigaa: 8:56pm On May 18
BrodaBenad:

which state are you From? grin

My State alone better pass those 5 States I mentioned
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by ascendo(m): 9:34pm On May 18
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by MrSly(m): 9:45pm On May 18
Justiceganduje:
How about the Ekwulobia flyover that will take 18 months to complete? It is now over 18 months now. Has it been completed?
The construction is a good as dormant. Something positive nay happen tomorrow but as for today I can't be deceived.
Re: Gov Soludo Commences The Construction Of A Superhighway Linking Imo And Anambra by Bestmanfornow: 9:50pm On May 18
Ndibunna:

May God have mercy on you and Soludo.

Propagandist, nothing on ground.
Ekwulobia do you know road to Anambra state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / Army Recovers IED At Boboshe And Kadawu (photos) / Tonye Cole Gifts Traders N15 Million In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.