Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,916 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN (845 Views)

Tinubu, Atiku, Kwankwaso And Obi Invited As Speakers At NBA Event / MC Oluomo Invited As A 'Special Guest' In UNILAG (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:12am On May 18
Yesterday, from attending Dele Momodu birthday event, I was highly honoured to be one of the Special guests at the Presidential Valedictory Address of the 22nd President and Chairman of Council of The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN), Dr. Ken Opara, held at Bankers House, Lagos. The event attracted crème de la crème in the sector including MDs and Senior Executive of banks and other financial institutions, very senior Government functionaries, captains of industry, members of the diplomatic community, business leaders across various sectors of the economy, members of the Academia, etc.

The Valedictory Lecture themed "Business Sustainability Model: An Imperative for Generational Wealth Transfer in Nigeria" was very insightful, educative, and informative.

It raised issues like why is it that companies or businesses in Nigeria hardly witness effective second or third-generation Wealth transfer? A critical analysis of the country's economy over the years demands a paradigm shift from individual-centered development to strong institutional growth.

Expectedly, the discussions showed that leadership has a tremendous role in the management and protection of Wealth. It was also noted that our country possesses the human and material resources as well as the caliber of people to drive her economy to a befitting destination.

The achievements of the outgoing CIBN President were significantly acknowledged by various stakeholders present including past presidents of CIBN, MDs of banks, and captains of industry as being overwhelmingly outstanding ranging from astronomic growth in membership to adding over 24,000 members.

In his tenure, the Institute also crossed the N1 billion mark by achieving 1.4B in Net Operating Surplus in 2023 and achieved operational efficiency through digitization of processes and operations.

Indeed, the achievements reeled out were phenomenal. -PO

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:13am On May 18
Obi Our 001 🇳🇬 steady on the move, constantly engaging, connecting with the people, giving speeches here and there, impacting lives, inspiring the masses. That’s LEADERSHIP! His interpersonal skills are top notch.

Meanwhile the other guy…. always dodges once he sees a camera with no teleprompter or paper around. No WARM small talks, no chit chat, NOTHING. Just COLD silence. ZERO interpersonal communications. It's well

14 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:13am On May 18
nlfpmod

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by SmellyNyash: 9:13am On May 18
grin
Great man

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by bobonextdoor(m): 9:13am On May 18
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Richtaiwo: 9:14am On May 18
Peter obi is going places.
Yesterday, he was mobbed in the aircraft
A day before, he attended International Day of the Boy Child graduation ceremony (in May).
Yesterday, he attended Dele Momodu birthday.
Now, he is to attend CIBN valedictory address.
That is the president we elected. President of events.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:16am On May 18
Richtaiwo:
grin

🥱
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by eweqwatr: 9:18am On May 18
He's one of them, unlike the other one that claimed to bagg first class in accanting from faraway chicago.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by SmellyNyash: 9:18am On May 18
Richtaiwo:
grin
Poor man, why didn't they invite your FIRST CLASS accountant?

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Racoon(m): 9:20am On May 18
Follow person wey dey versatile and have grasps of how the economy works una say no. Meanwhile, A drugman, imposter, certificate forger and bullion vans parading crook that said "Nah statistics we go chop?" have finally landed Nigeria in the worst statistical indices of human, economic and developmental progression never seen in the annals of this nation.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by okoro: 9:22am On May 18
This is an opportunity for EFCC to arrest the mofo for stealing 250M monthly from the state coffers
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by SmellyNyash: 9:24am On May 18
okoro:
This is an opportunity for EFCC to arrest the mofo for stealing 250M monthly from the state coffers
Zombie oh zombie
Go and arrest him na. Hungry man

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by okoro: 9:25am On May 18
Racoon:
Follow person wey dey versatile and have grasps of how the economy works una say no. Meanwhile, A drugman, imposter, certificate forger and bullion vans parading crook that said [i]"Nah statistics we go chop?" have finally landed Nigeria in the worst statistical indices of human, economic and developmental progression never seen in the annals of this nation.[/i]

Abagworo:
Ngige is 100% correct going by my assessment. I stopped talking about Peter Obi because some gullible Anambrians fell for the trap of his paid internet agents of seeing Peter Obi's critics as enemies of Anambra. I've been opportuned to discuss one on one with Ngige and he is a real man that loves Nigeria and Igboland. He is not a tribalist like Peter Obi and his goons and his achievements still speaks volumes 7 years later. Soludo is another great nationalist.
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Richtaiwo: 9:25am On May 18
SmellyNyash:

Poor man, why didn't they invite your FIRST CLASS accountant?
Shebi they have invited Peter Obi, he should go attend, attending birthdays and naming ceremonies are not for the president of a country only on specially exceptional cases.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by okoro: 9:29am On May 18
SmellyNyash:

Zombie oh zombie
Go and arrest him na. Hungry man
Tinubu will not arrest him for now because he will be useful as spoiler for Atiku
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by magoo10(m): 9:35am On May 18
Any serious minded person will like to work with Peter Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by SmellyNyash: 9:44am On May 18
okoro:
Tinubu will not arrest him for now because he will be useful as spoiler for Atiku
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by bobonextdoor(m): 9:53am On May 18
SmellyNyash:

grin
I know your problem
Take this one hold body
Convert it to cash, then I will be grateful tongue
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by LexngtonSteele: 9:57am On May 18
Lol. I am amused that Obidients still foolishly don't know Tinubu is using Obi for the 2nd time to ensure Atiku doesn't get SE votes. grin

That Tinubu is a genius. He will win 2nd term even easier than the first. Just watch... cheesy

I already predicted the hardest part was winning APC ticket. It will get progressively easier.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Gossiphub: 9:59am On May 18
Richtaiwo:
Peter obi is going places.
Yesterday, he was mobbed in the aircraft
A day before, he attended International Day of the Boy Child graduation ceremony (in May).
Yesterday, he attended Dele Momodu birthday.
Now, he is to attend CIBN valedictory address.
That is the president we elected. President of events.

Typing bull crap from one room face me I slap you shared apartment with your family.

These Baterians are funny

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Gossiphub: 10:00am On May 18
LexngtonSteele:
Lol. I am amused that Obidients still foolishly don't know Tinubu is using Obi for the 2nd time to ensure Atiku doesn't get SE votes. grin

That Tinubu is a genius. He will win 2nd term even easier than the first. Just watch... cheesy

I already predicted the hardest part was winning APC ticket. It will get progressively easier.

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Gossiphub: 10:00am On May 18
LexngtonSteele:

Shut up. Always saying trash.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by LexngtonSteele: 10:04am On May 18
Gossiphub:

Shut up. Always saying trash.

Shuurup. Tinubu is your Lord and Master. grin

You crowned him once, he's back again grin
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by EasternActivist: 10:43am On May 18
Why Dem no invite tinubu or representative from his aide

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:58am On May 18
Excess energy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Reality3080: 11:06am On May 18
Gossiphub:

Typing bull crap from one room face me I slap you shared apartment with your family.

These Baterians are funny
not everyone lives like your family

U are used to it so u explained it better

In everything u do, just make sure u don’t end up like your father

U know your mom once told u that
Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by Adaisback(f): 11:52am On May 18
okoro:
see the ofe nmanu guy claiming Igbo. You will continue to expose yourself by yourself. You will soon learn that igbos are smarter than all the agbadorians put together

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Invited As Special Guest At The Presidential Valedictory Of CIBN by SmellyNyash: 12:29pm On May 18
bobonextdoor:
Convert it to cash, then I will be grateful
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaians Say 'Let's Stop Mocking Nigeria For Light. We Have No Light In Ghana!' / Mugbabe: The Cat With 10 Lives / Is Obasanjo A Saint?who Is Nigeria Oil Minister Since 1999 Efcc Look Well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.