Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,719 members, 7,847,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

How I Landed My House After Squatting - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How I Landed My House After Squatting (37206 Views)

My House Is About To Be Demolished, What Should I Do? / Complete My House Or Travel Abroad? / Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Kobojunkie: 4:14pm On May 18
1000Capacity:
β– That's the troll disturbing food section
Really? Well, maybe now that he has got his place, he can simmer down and find himself better hobbies like drawing or writing other stories for pay. https://culturedworks.com/god-of-autopsy-chapter-01/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by 1Sharon(f): 4:28pm On May 18
NosaIgiebor:
I swear na clowns full nairaland grin grin.The way you captioned the post,I even thought you landed a mansion or something of that sort.See the way I rushed in only to be grin grin

We all have to start somewhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by olamilarks(m): 4:29pm On May 18
Congratulations.
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Vergovert: 4:47pm On May 18
Forget school for now! Go learn artisans jobs like electrical and electronics, solar installings, plumbing, welding, Generator and motorcycle mechanics, automobile mechanic, printing, fashion designing, brickwork , computer programming and software engineering.

Going to schools to get a job to become rich only happen in nollywood movies. Reality say otherwise. Unless maybe if you a sure connection.

Imagine going to school for four to five year with rigorous lectures, various group and personal assignments, presentations, personal and group projects, industrial training, siwes , NYSC, professional courses and what have you, just so you can beg around like almajiri for jobs that pay peanuts.

Your paper certificates are not even respected abroad. Those with the aforementioned skills are considered for jobs abroad.

Schools make people vulnerable and dependent.

Find your passion and start learning, before long you don become Oga receiving contracts.

Common aboki okada riders who own their been bikes are millionaires ( a new motorcycle now costs more than a million) making 5-7 thousands daily while average graduates struggle to land a minimum wage job.

Don't waste your scarce resources going to school bro.

School certificate is overrated.

Good luck!

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by MEGA4BILLION(m): 5:15pm On May 18
01Happiness:
This is a motivation for every hustle out there.The pay day will surely come.Just keep grinding in your work of choosing.I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I never looked down on myself.I've been a hard worker right from when I was a kid and now at age 20,I have a place to call my own.

I have done menial jobs from clearing farms for people,going on errands and fetching firewood.I did all these while squatting with friends.They fed me because I washed their clothes and kept the place tidy.In this life,you always have to prove your usefulness to people so that they in turn can help you.

In the course of doing my menial jobs,I met a man who linked me with a fuel attendant job late last year.I was able to save up and secure my house.

Always believe in yourself.

Next thing is to save up and apply for my ND.

It can only get better from here.Thank you lord.

Start a business and stand firm before thinking of further education

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by ScottSummers: 5:29pm On May 18
Bless up bro.
Never despise the humble beginnings of a man.
I was once in your shoes but though I'm not at the point I want to be yet,I am no longer struggling to provide my basic needs.

Just try and enroll for a tech skill or any skill at all before venturing into school.
5k for you to support the hustle

Kindly drop acct

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by 1000Capacity: 5:55pm On May 18
ScottSummers:
Bless up bro.
Never despise the humble beginnings of a man.
I was once in your shoes but though I'm not at the point I want to be yet,I am no longer struggling to provide my basic needs.

Just try and enroll for a tech skill or any skill at all before venturing into school.
5k for you to support the hustle

Kindly drop acct

A 2024 Moniker promising himself 5k. This tactics is old na

2 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by 01Happiness: 6:45pm On May 18
Kobojunkie:
Congratulations! smiley

sisisioge:

Congratulations! Such nice wisdom from a young person. Life is all about exchange, you give some and get some! More blessings bro kiss

Thanks πŸ™
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Xpeerence: 6:48pm On May 18
Your love for crumbs is out of this world.
1000Capacity:
can I please drop mine too

4 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by 01Happiness: 7:58pm On May 18
AcadaWriter:
I congratulates you on your little wins.

Ouchbabe:
Congratulations. I'm happy for you. More wins

Thanks πŸ™

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by mankan2k7(m): 8:06pm On May 18
Avoid girls or women.

U will surely laugh last

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by intruder15(m): 12:18am On May 19
01Happiness:
This is a motivation for every hustle out there.The pay day will surely come.Just keep grinding in your work of choosing.I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I never looked down on myself.I've been a hard worker right from when I was a kid and now at age 20,I have a place to call my own.

I have done menial jobs from clearing farms for people,going on errands and fetching firewood.I did all these while squatting with friends.They fed me because I washed their clothes and kept the place tidy.In this life,you always have to prove your usefulness to people so that they in turn can help you.

In the course of doing my menial jobs,I met a man who linked me with a fuel attendant job late last year.I was able to save up and secure my house.

It can only get better from here.Thank you lord.

Keep celebrating your little wins irrespective of what people are saying. When you look back, you will see progress. That's what that matters.

5 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by 01Happiness: 5:57am On May 19
intruder15:

Keep celebrating your little wins irrespective of what people are saying. When you look back, you will see progress. That's what that matters.

Thanks boss πŸ™
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by drmikeadams(m): 10:10am On May 19
1000Capacity:
So it's from here you spend all your energy to open multiple monikers and troll Helinues Pocohantas fatherchristmas and several other nairalanders. grin grin

God o
This guy place na heaven compared to that Godforsaken hellanus grin

That useless hellanus lives under oshodi bridge.... grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Dshocker(m): 2:31pm On May 19
01Happiness:
This is a motivation for every hustle out there. The pay day will surely come.Just keep grinding in your work of choosing.I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I never looked down on myself. I've been a hard worker right from when I was a kid and now at age 20, I have a place to call my own.

In the course of doing my menial jobs, I met a man who linked me with a fuel attendant job late last year.I was able to save up and secure my house.

It can only get better from here.
Thank you lord.

So you follow for those fuel attendant wey dey shortchange people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by jojothaiv(m): 2:31pm On May 19
01Happiness:

Na who don eat dey carry woman boss.
If you give me new bed I go collect
Him Don forget say person wey dey feed himself no dey quick hungry.

5 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by udemzyudex(m): 2:32pm On May 19
With your caption, I been think say you build or buy house but man go start small and grow big.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Empresa: 2:33pm On May 19
Congratulations. More wins coming your way
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by TrainPark: 2:35pm On May 19
Make sure you don't impregnate a girl - because this kind room na slaughterhouse for area girls.
If you give woman belle, the likelihood of having a better life than what you have now is less 5% and sapa na sure banker.

Keep trying and may God help you, if you help yourself!!!

01Happiness:
This is a motivation for every hustle out there. The pay day will surely come.Just keep grinding in your work of choosing.I wasn't born with a silver spoon but I never looked down on myself. I've been a hard worker right from when I was a kid and now at age 20, I have a place to call my own.

In the course of doing my menial jobs, I met a man who linked me with a fuel attendant job late last year.I was able to save up and secure my house.

Thank you lord.

2 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by ccrenda5540: 2:35pm On May 19
You never start
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by ednut1(m): 2:35pm On May 19
Did you do mago mago with the fuel pump?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by sweetTai(m): 2:35pm On May 19
Well done my friend! You even have Versace bed cover. Kudos!πŸ₯Έ Now find one of these Nairaland girls for a wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by MrIcredible: 2:36pm On May 19
NosaIgiebor:
I swear na clowns full nairaland grin grin.The way you captioned the post,I even thought you landed a mansion or something of that sort.See the way I rushed in only to be grin grin
It might not mean much to you because of your current situation, but if you see the level of suffering some people go through to survive, you know this is like a jackpot...

5 Likes

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Oyindamolah: 2:36pm On May 19
NosaIgiebor:
Baby steps πŸͺœ

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Inobeyourmate: 2:36pm On May 19
NosaIgiebor:
Na mumu you be, from here he can go all the way to buy a mansion, life is a process, you at least start from somewhere, people wey own mansion today no carry am come from heaven

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Treasure17(m): 2:36pm On May 19
He said my house as if he's the Landlord. grin Orishirishi on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by EBEk101(m): 2:36pm On May 19
House wey you don modify first with one F gender. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by abba190: 2:37pm On May 19
01Happiness:

Thank you lord.
hahaha is this what u call a house
Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Oyindamolah: 2:37pm On May 19
Charmingrascal:
Bro avoid girls by all means.
Never allow any girl put her responsibility on you all because you are in a relationship.
Avoid girls!!
impossible. Women are necessary evil. Know this and know peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Loverboi2cute(m): 2:38pm On May 19
it can only get better 4rm here....
U don talk am finish

Re: How I Landed My House After Squatting by Allthelight(m): 2:40pm On May 19
When i made my first 1mil... Didnot know it was not over yet... That was just 1 step

Keep going bro never stop

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Cities Should Look Like This (photo) / Breaking: Four-storey Building Collapses In Abuja / Nigerians Are Very Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.