Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... (864 Views)

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 / Allen Onyema: U.S. Court Issues Warrant Of Arrest For Air Peace Boss / Allen Onyema Honoured By House Of Representatives - Air Peace Boss Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:01pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
Well, it's not new to us here in Nigeria how the CEO of Airpeace Allen onyema laundered millions of dollars and how he forged several papers in America and to think that he is smart, he paid some GBAJUE media houses to say that the case was over but to our greatest surprise the London media outlet Made the world to realize that the matter is still ongoing In the united states, my only concern now is how some people are defending Allen onyema that was exposed when he welcomed the prince and his wife here in Nigeria, I've never seen a group of people so Hippocritical as the GBAJUE'S are in our beloved Nigeria, see them defending Allen onyema because he is there own and when Tinubu's drug case was quashed they never believed and they're all forcing it down our throats to believe that Allen onyema is innocent... What set of people are they? My fellow Nigerians please take notes because Nigeria belongs to all of us...

I hope you can prove and defend all this he has been sent this article.

Goodluck to you

cc Seun Mynd44 fergie001 nlfpmod

Dear mods,

Nairaland would be involved in this because this page was captured as evidence pending when they apprehend this youngman

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:03pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

I hope you can prove and defend all this he has been sent this article.

Goodluck to you

Dear mods,

Nairaland would be involved in this because this page was captured as evidence pending when they apprehend this youngman
are you back from your long long Ban? I guess you'll be going for another 50years ban until peter OBI becomes the GBAJUE online president of biafla...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:06pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
are you back from your long long Ban? I guess you'll be going for another 50years ban until peter OBI becomes the GBAJUE online president of biafla...

What ban? You have been reported, i am simply calling you out for slander, defamation, cyber stalking the gentleman you claimed is a wanted criminal. So i hope you are ready with evidence. Goodluck grin

Mods i copied you because this website was quoted in the brief

I am not a lawyer nor do i work for the gentleman he slandered but he chose to do so here.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:08pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

What ban? You have been reported, i am simply calling you out for slander, defamation, cyber stalking the gentleman you claimed is a wanted criminal. So i hope you are ready with evidence. Goodluck grin
I like you because you are still a small boy... And what if no body arrested me for the next six months?
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by DMerciful(m): 2:09pm On May 21
You're more concerned about the prosecution of a private citizen but not concerned about Beta Edu, Sadiyya Farook, Tunji Ojo that embezzled N3 billion public money meant for the poor.

Tinubu forfeited $460k for narcotics yet you celebrate the drug baron
PortHarcourtcit:
Well, it's not new to us here in Nigeria how the CEO of Airpeace Allen onyema laundered millions of dollars and how he forged several papers in America and to think that he is smart, he paid some GBAJUE media houses to say that the case was over but to our greatest surprise the London media outlet Made the world to realize that the matter is still ongoing In the united states, my only concern now is how some people are defending Allen onyema that was exposed when he welcomed the prince and his wife here in Nigeria, I've never seen a group of people so Hippocritical as the GBAJUE'S are in our beloved Nigeria, see them defending Allen onyema because he is there own and when Tinubu's drug case was quashed they never believed and they're all forcing it down our throats to believe that Allen onyema is innocent... What set of people are they? My fellow Nigerians please take notes because Nigeria belongs to all of us...

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:10pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
I like you because you are still a small boy... And what if no body arrested me for the next six months?

Sir yo u are already trending in twitter, like i said i hope you have the evidence to back up wha tyou posted? i am not his lawyer but i am privy to the brief and i pray in all earnestnest you really have evidence to back up your claim.

Goodluck sir

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:12pm On May 21
DMerciful:
You're more concerned about the prosecution of a private citizen but not concerned about Beta Edu, Sadiyya Farook, Tunji Ojo that embezzled N3 billion public money meant for the poor.
I chose my concern and my concern is not your concern just as your concern was that Tinubu still has a drug case to answer in America... So better crawl back to your shell and mind your business if you even have a business... grin grin grin
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by DMerciful(m): 2:14pm On May 21
Stop using laughing emoji to cover your misplaced priorities.

Hold your govt accountable, leave all these cho cho cho. Let Tilumbu show workings,
people are suffering
PortHarcourtcit:
I chose my concern and my concern is not your concern just as your concern was that Tinubu still has a drug case to answer in America... So better crawl back to your shell and mind your business if you even have a business... grin grin grin
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:15pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

Sir yo u are already trending in twitter, like i said i hope you have the evidence to back up wha tyou posted? i am not his lawyer but i am privy to the brief and i pray in all earnestnest you really have evidence to back up your claim.

Goodluck sir

see small tata, hahaha better go and sit down in or go and sleep... Hahaha Allen onyema must go to jail because of his alleged criminal offense in America...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:16pm On May 21
DMerciful:
Stop using laughing emoji to cover your misplaced priorities.

Hold your govt accountable, leave all these cho cho cho. Let Tilumbu show workings,
people are suffering
Tinubu is not the my concern because he is the best president, but my concern is that Allen onyema must go and answer for his alleged criminal offense in America...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by DMerciful(m): 2:21pm On May 21
Leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
PortHarcourtcit:
Tinubu is not the my concern because he is the best president, but my concern is that Allen onyema must go and answer for his alleged criminal offense in America...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:22pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
see small tata, hahaha better go and sit down in or go and sleep... Hahaha Allen onyema must go to jail because of his alleged criminal offense in America...
Like i said, goodluck and i wish you a solid evidence presentation, i am not the one you have to shalaye to, wait for them to reach out to you
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:23pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

Like i said, goodluck and i wish you a solid evidence presentation, i am not the one you have to shalaye to, wait for them to reach out to you
okay I've heard you, oya Biko go and rest kwanu... What kind of tata is this... Allen onyema must answer for his alleged crimes in the united states...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:24pm On May 21
DMerciful:
Leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
tell Allen onyema to answer his alleged crimes in the united states...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:33pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
okay I've heard you, oya Biko go and rest kwanu... What kind of tata is this... Allen onyema must answer for his alleged crimes in the united states...

I dont know what is happening there nor is it my purview, you are now harassing me as you and i dont relate on this forum kindly desist.

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:37pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

I dont know what is happening there nor is it my purview, you are now harassing me as you and i dont relate on this forum kindly desist.

hahaha hahaha you are just a small boy... You threatening me with police and now you said I harassed you? 😂😂😂 seun mynd44 mynd44 fergie001 rule 2... Princeofsarcasm is threatening and harassing me police arrest...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:40pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
hahaha hahaha you are just a small boy... You threatening me with police and now you said I harassed you? 😂😂😂 seun mynd44 mynd44 fergie001 rule 2... Princeofsarcasm is threatening and harassing me police arrest...

I merely brought it to your attention that your thread has been sent to the gentleman you slandered adn defamed and i can assure you 100% that they will ask you to provide proof in the thread you mentioned. i merely informed you as a fellow Nairalander who supports the anti cyber stalking bill.

Now you have proceeded to be harassing me and now claimed i threatened you, i am not Allen Onyema whom you calimed is a wanted criminal, so let be me finally asking you to stop harassing me , go to his twitter / meta feed and interact with him

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:48pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
I don't know why princeofsarcasm hates me so much and also wants me dead? What have I done to you? You are always threatening me... Seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001

You created the below thread sir as evidenced here, this was merely sent to the CEO and his team i never threatened you sir

https://www.nairaland.com/8096390/allen-onyema-still-case-answer

Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:49pm On May 21
PrinceofSarcasm:

You created the below thread sir as evidenced here, this was merely sent to the CEO and his team i never threatened you sir

https://www.nairaland.com/8096390/allen-onyema-still-case-answer

please stop lying, just say the truth for once, you said that Allen onyema is coming with police and that they will arrest me and kill me... Seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 rule 2 and 3
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by Sapasenator: 2:51pm On May 21
George Bush still has a case to answer in Iraq and Libya!

Nonsense !
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by Elusive001: 2:54pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:

The good thing is just like the president of the country, he enter plea bargain. No be so?
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 2:55pm On May 21
PortHarcourtcit:
please stop lying, just say the truth for once, you said that Allen onyema is coming with police and that they will arrest me and kill me... Seun mynd44 nlfpmod fergie001 rule 2 and 3

grin, how old are you? You do know the mods can just scroll up and see the comments right? even the ones you edited?

just be bold to answer when the victim of your slander approaches you sir.
Funny boy grin
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PortHarcourtcit(m): 2:56pm On May 21
Elusive001:

The good thing is just like the president of the country, he enter plea bargain. No be so?
what ever... That doesn't stop him from answering a fugitive in America... Go and read the London news outlets for your information...
Re: Allen Onyema Still Has A Case To Answer In America... by PrinceofSarcasm: 3:15pm On May 21
Dear mods please do not delete this thread, although the contents have been captured it is to serve as evidence, the Op is being mischevious to make you dleete the thread. The Op cyber stalked the Honorable CEO of Airpeace Dr Onyema Allen GCFR and went onto post this libel slanderous defamative thread, he will provide evidence of the media houses the ceo paid and all allegations he raised in this thread.

I am no nobody sirs just a concerned citizen , thankyou very much

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ghanaians Say 'Let's Stop Mocking Nigeria For Light. We Have No Light In Ghana!' / Sales Of The Nation Refineries Do You Guys Sopport It ? / Anenih Vs Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.