Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 (157 Views)

I Want A Skrill Account If You Have Any For Sale / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / 5 Reasons Why You Need To Open A SKRILL Account Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by edoziechris: 4:06pm On May 18
Are you Searching for the best method of Withdrawing from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account currently?, search no more because this article will do justice to that, I will share with you a working method which you can withdraw your Skrill funds to your naira bank account at a good rate, with the aid of this guide you will be saved the stress spending your Skrill funds online instead of Withdrawing and using them offline.

Skrill is one of the online payment methods used by many platforms, companies and merchants, establishment like forex, Bets, surveys and organizations pays via Skrill, Nigerians who partner with those firms will have the options to fund or withdraw their earnings via Skrill, since Skrill is officially and fully available in Nigeria unlike PayPal that has some limitations,

After Withdrawing from those firms(1xbet, forex etc) to your Skrill account, the next question is "how do I withdraw from my skrill account to my Nigeria bank account" well, read on because on this post I will show you how to easily and conveniently withdraw from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account.

Method 1 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL TO NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT (Slow Method, No Longer Works)
Follow the instructions below to be able to withdraw from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account, this method is slow and can take from 2 to 4 days for the withdrawn fund to get to your bank accounts

1~ Open your Skrill account on the website, (not App) and navigate to settings, the choose add bank account and add your Nigeria bank account

2~ After that, click on withdraw and select your Newly added bank account details, confirm the fee and proceed,

Make sure the fund you are Withdrawing are merchant funds(funds added with credit card, not mastercard), else you wouldn't be able to withdraw it.

3~ The Funds will be withdrawn from Skrill to your Nigeria bank account within 2 to working days.

Note that Skrill will charge you up to $6 withdrawal fee, and your bank will in some cases charge bank entrance fee too.

Note that this first method no longer works due to CBN restrictions, use the second method instead

Method 2 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL TO A NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT WITH EDOZEXCHANGE (Working Fast Method)

This is the best method of Withdrawing your Skrill funds to your Nigeria bank account, with this method you will get the naira equivalent of your Skrill funds into your bank accounts within few minutes, plus you will wouldn't be charged any withdrawal fee or entrance fee by Skrill or your bank and the rate is awesome.

This Method Involves sending(selling) or in other words exchanging your Skrill funds for the Naira equivalent, like I said you get paid almost instantly at good rate, to do so, you will need to sell to Edozexchange.com

To do so, Visit Edozexchange.com and sign up, then login to your account account, click on buy and sell the select " Sell Skrill" and fill out the form, you will be given instructions on how to send the funds and you will be paid the naira equivalent into your provided bank account as soon as complete the process.

Method 3 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL ACCOUNT USING NETELLER

This Method Involves sending your Skrill funds to your Neteller account, this method becomes handy if you need Neteller funds to make payment online or you have another use for Neteller, since Neteller and Skrill is owned my same parent company, you can easily fund your Neteller account with your Skrill funds.
Re: How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by 10mobile: 4:20pm On May 18
Thanks for the info. Do you know the current easiest option for Nigerian Amazon publishers to receive their payment? Thanks.
Re: How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by edoziechris: 4:23pm On May 18
10mobile:
Thanks for the info. Do you know the current easiest option for Nigerian Amazon publishers to receive their payment? Thanks.

What are the available Withdrawal options?
Re: How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by mushroomFarm: 4:26pm On May 18
I wrote you a message on WhatsApp just now
edoziechris:
Are you Searching for the best method of Withdrawing from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account currently?, search no more because this article will do justice to that, I will share with you a working method which you can withdraw your Skrill funds to your naira bank account at a good rate, with the aid of this guide you will be saved the stress spending your Skrill funds online instead of Withdrawing and using them offline.

Skrill is one of the online payment methods used by many platforms, companies and merchants, establishment like forex, Bets, surveys and organizations pays via Skrill, Nigerians who partner with those firms will have the options to fund or withdraw their earnings via Skrill, since Skrill is officially and fully available in Nigeria unlike PayPal that has some limitations,

After Withdrawing from those firms(1xbet, forex etc) to your Skrill account, the next question is "how do I withdraw from my skrill account to my Nigeria bank account" well, read on because on this post I will show you how to easily and conveniently withdraw from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account.

Method 1 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL TO NIGERIA BANK ACCOUNT (Slow Method, No Longer Works)
Follow the instructions below to be able to withdraw from your Skrill account to your Nigeria bank account, this method is slow and can take from 2 to 4 days for the withdrawn fund to get to your bank accounts

1~ Open your Skrill account on the website, (not App) and navigate to settings, the choose add bank account and add your Nigeria bank account

2~ After that, click on withdraw and select your Newly added bank account details, confirm the fee and proceed,

Make sure the fund you are Withdrawing are merchant funds(funds added with credit card, not mastercard), else you wouldn't be able to withdraw it.

3~ The Funds will be withdrawn from Skrill to your Nigeria bank account within 2 to working days.

Note that Skrill will charge you up to $6 withdrawal fee, and your bank will in some cases charge bank entrance fee too.

Note that this first method no longer works due to CBN restrictions, use the second method instead

Method 2 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL TO A NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT WITH EDOZEXCHANGE (Working Fast Method)

This is the best method of Withdrawing your Skrill funds to your Nigeria bank account, with this method you will get the naira equivalent of your Skrill funds into your bank accounts within few minutes, plus you will wouldn't be charged any withdrawal fee or entrance fee by Skrill or your bank and the rate is awesome.

This Method Involves sending(selling) or in other words exchanging your Skrill funds for the Naira equivalent, like I said you get paid almost instantly at good rate, to do so, you will need to sell to Edozexchange.com

To do so, Visit Edozexchange.com and sign up, then login to your account account, click on buy and sell the select " Sell Skrill" and fill out the form, you will be given instructions on how to send the funds and you will be paid the naira equivalent into your provided bank account as soon as complete the process.

Method 3 - HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM SKRILL ACCOUNT USING NETELLER

This Method Involves sending your Skrill funds to your Neteller account, this method becomes handy if you need Neteller funds to make payment online or you have another use for Neteller, since Neteller and Skrill is owned my same parent company, you can easily fund your Neteller account with your Skrill funds.
Re: How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by Akposkiz: 5:36pm On May 18
Can it be use for online shipping!
Re: How To Withdraw From A Skrill Account To A Nigerian Bank Account In 2024 by edoziechris: 9:30am On May 20
Akposkiz:
Can it be use for online shipping!
Can what be used for online shipping? Please be specific

(1) (Reply)

CBN Announces New Customs Exchange Rate, Importers To Pay More To Clear Goods / 10 Largest Companies In Nigeria By Market Capitalization. / Why Do I Feel Guilty About This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.