Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,919 members, 7,848,713 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 (1713 Views)

So Fergie001 Is Now A Mod / Seun Call Fergie001 To Order / Seun Employed Fergie001 As One Of The Moderator On Politics Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by EbinPawaGovt: 9:55pm On May 20
bhella10:
I no sure say this op get work laidis grin All that energy could have been expended on something fruitful. An idle hand is indeed the devil's workshop cheesy
Same Helinues...
Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by PeterObi4LP: 11:13pm On May 20
aariwa:
A lot of monikers (4 that I know of could definitely be more) have come here to express that they were banned after quoting and insulting helinues for consistently posting tribal gas lighting posts on Nairaland unabated . I decided to engage in a social experiment and quoted him back for a gas lighting tribal post he made and true to what those people said was banned and it was a lengthy one. I realized I was either banned by the moderators or Seun himself. I started background checks and discovered that for Seun to ban you, you must have looked for his trouble by quoting or calling him out or trying to use Nairaland to promote out of normal ideology. I looked at Mynd44 and saw he is totally detached from what is happening in politics section and hardly posts except for neutral posts he finds necessary. I then moved to Fergie001 and found he likes posting and have struggled to mask his bitterness for Igbos and Obi since he became a moderator. I went further to 1 year looking at Fergie001 / helinues posts randomly till of recent and not only found photographic similarity between both monikers posts but made a discovery that made me create this post. He has a distinct way of making his posts I have never seen on Nairaland in the sense that he almost always never fails to separate his posts into three paragraphs and always makes sure the punctuation marks are never missing. My concern in this issue is why would a person use one moniker to make insult and gas light a tribe and then use an alternate moniker to hand them lengthy bans. Please Seun should investigate this deception because people like this have used a forum they never created to create a lot of hate , bitterness and tribal divisions among Nigerians online. People like that don’t know how to build but to destroy the sweat and hardwork of others through sowing of ethnic discord , incitement and bitterness

That nonentity and useless man has many alternate Monica use in committing crime and division among tribes especially Igbos. I'm not Igbo but I know he hates them from his heart.

A reasonable man will find a good job to do and not here because of 30k APC is paying him to do their dirty job.

1 Like

Re: Seun Take Note Helinues is moderator Fergie001 by WhizdomXX(m): 11:47pm On May 20
helinues:

Kwantinue ooo.

Atarado, una never see. Sebi you people can't make your comments without attacking others abi, we go continue to dey set baits for una .

So I am no longer Mynd but Fergie.. Walahi una don dey confused. Fergie that is well known on this forum before he was made mods.

Anyways , I think it's time for me to go fully into real estate business, i want to offload some of the mansions I have in some people's Oblongata

grin
Abeg ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comrade Oshiomole:runing Edo State Into Debt / Philip Emeagwali Exposed / Akunyili Resigns, Joins APGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.