Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,564 members, 7,865,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms (22150 Views)

UK Could Recognize Palestinian State Before Any Deal With Israel, Says David Cam / Israel Says 21 Soldiers Killed In Gaza In Worst Single day(photos) / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:36pm On May 19
AllenSpencer:
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

History will never forget how Spain, Ireland and South Africa stood for humanity.
UN helping Hamas.... We will decimate them together
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by greggng: 12:43pm On May 19
I hope they blocked the ones going to hezbolla and hamas from Iran?
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by STEWpid(f): 1:35pm On May 19
Kay25:

And u aren't a Christian neither

...and why should I be?

cHAi..
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by HenryWilliams(m): 1:57pm On May 19
Whalis:

This is quite surprising brotherly! No one is asking Hamas to free those in captivity. All they want Israel to do is to sit and food their hands. A superpower fold their hands? Smh. Can a lioness allow her cub in the hand of monkey?

Israel is a regional power in the Middle East same as Iran. Beyond that sphere..they don't have any influence..maybe sending out their Mossad hit squad to kill scientists across the globe.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Lomprico2: 2:04pm On May 19
Who owns the ship?
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by huptin(m): 2:10pm On May 19
Idaytesj29:

No, you are supporting "Christian Israel against Muslim Palestine" in your mind. It makes you feel good as a Christian. If you are aiming to stop terrorism, what other definition of terrorist is better than bombing defenseless people in their homes, schools and hospital?
Isreal as a state is a terrorist state, Israeli people who do not perpetrate settlers violent attack on Palestinians are equally innocent. Also, Hamas is a terrorist organisation, but Palestinians who are not members of Hamas are innocent.
So, when isreal commits terrorism, admit it. Don't find your voice only when other terror organisation do terrorism but pardon or find excuse for Israel.

That's your own problem also..since you have the gift of clairvoyance to know if I am a Christian or not.

I don't have to be a Christian to understand that terrorism is bad...all i.havr to be is a Nigerian...I see how devastating those terrorists can be....so i.hate them. Anybody killing terrorists is my friend be it Isreal or Russia or even Saudi Arabia.

I don't Like Christians for me they are too gullible, easy to scam but I can never be a moslem....God forbid, a religion of blood and backwardness...I think it takes the extreme kind of stupidity or wickedness to be one.

That's my opinion.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Peaceandjoy54: 2:17pm On May 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Many people are dieing already.

A fake righteousness/uprightness here on Naiyayand will even support Israeli wAR & victory against his own country, Nigeria.

He's a complete Odeburuku who believes that Israel in the Bible is superior to anything, even to his own ancestry and immediate family.. including all the people in his Lord's Chosen church.

Why are people myopic with lack of understanding? If you aren't a Christian, you should try to reason things out.

What did you expect Israel to do when a sect. Know for violence is sponsored by another country to enter you territory and cause havoc.

They kidnapped, abused and slaughter.

Should Israel fold arms. Don't they have the right to defense?

This is a religion known for blood sucking and killing.

Will the US fold arms or Russia not use nuke if they happens to be the victim

Will North Korea forgive or China forget if they were in Israel's shoe. ?

The only way to defeat an enemy is to take the battle to their camp. If Hamas is not eradicated and thoroughly alineated, it's just a matter of time before they regroup and come stronger.

Israel understand the enemy dealing with. Civilian casualties is unacceptable and also unavoidable. But Hamas and other cronies must vaporise.

Don't critizise Israel if you aren't in their shoes.
It's a great slap for somebody to come to your territory kill, abused and kidnap your people

If Israel fails to make them, a scale goat, other enemies will grow bolder and no country will ever respect Israel.

Let the enemy fell the heat. Civilian casualties happens because Hamas use them as human shield

That's why when someone starts preparing a dynamite in your territory, try to shout and do not e silent. If the explosion comes, you will be part of casualty
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Peaceandjoy54: 2:19pm On May 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

A fake righteousness/uprightness here on Naiyayand will even support Israeli wAR & victory against his own country, Nigeria.

He's a complete Odeburuku who believes that Israel in the Bible is superior to anything, even to his own ancestry and immediate family.. including all the people in his Lord's Chosen church.

Why are people myopic with lack of understanding? If you aren't a Christian, you should try to reason things out.

What did you expect Israel to do when a sect. Know for violence is sponsored by another country to enter you territory and cause havoc.

The only way to defeat an enemy is to take the battle to their camp. If Hamas is not eradicated and thoroughly alineated, it's just a matter of time before they regroup and come stronger.

Israel understand the enemy dealing with. Civilian casualties is unacceptable and also unavoidable. But Hamas and other cronies must vaporise.

It's a great slap for somebody to come to your territory kill, abused and kidnap your people

If Israel fails to make them, a scale goat, other enemies will grow bolder and no country will ever respect Israel.

Let the enemy fell the heat. Civilian casualties happens because Hamas use them as human shield

That's why when someone starts preparing a dynamite in your territory, try to shout and do not e silent. If the explosion comes, you will be part of ca

1 Like

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by BondRiv: 2:21pm On May 19
Good.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Whalis: 2:42pm On May 19
HenryWilliams:

Israel is a regional power in the Middle East same as Iran. Beyond that sphere..they don't have any influence..maybe sending out their Mossad hit squad to kill scientists across the globe.
Israel is a technical partner to all the world super powers though not sure of China.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by JaceBlaze: 2:44pm On May 19
IronGalaxy:
I always say or hide behind the "white" excuse

They haven't leveled up to african countries that are doing well without white people.The "white" excuse gets blown out of water.

1 Like

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by IronGalaxy: 2:51pm On May 19
JaceBlaze:

They haven't leveled up to african countries that are doing well without white people.The "white" excuse gets blown out of water.
It's an excuse to feel better about themselves

1 Like

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by WorldRichest: 3:14pm On May 19
Riskymarvelous:
if dem born you well come outside as a terrorist you will die like foul try and see useless religion call their self musulumi terrorist religion God will punish all of you people

Die like foul is better than die like 6 million stubborn goats who were used for pepper soup and suya by Adolf Hitler
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by greatefa1011(m): 3:23pm On May 19
Don't start what you cannot finish because of 100 virgin waiting for you. Religion brainwashed many people Cha ooo.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On May 19
'BRAINWASHED BY HAMAS': Biden's plan to bring Gaza Palestinians to America draws dire warning from expert: https://trib.al/Aew31EZ

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Babalola0920: 4:55pm On May 19
huptin:
Spain will understand soon...for now Israel should concentrate on totally annihilating Hamas and other Iranian proxies

It is a task that has to be done ..you won't survive if you say Israel will not survive ...that's the lesson, short and simple.

Who are the ISRAELITE palestinian
Are jews the real ISRAELITE?
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by STEWpid(f): 5:16pm On May 19
Peaceandjoy54:

That's why when someone starts preparing a dynamite in your territory, try to shout and do not e silent. If the explosion comes, you will be part of ca

I am not against Israel, in fact I support them.

I am absolutely against Hamas.

The point is:

I'm absolutely against the mentality of the Righteousness/Uprightness guy who sees Israel as better than himself and his entire generation because of his brainwashed affiliation with Christianity, even when this modern day Israelites are not Christians.

cHAi..
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Greenfaces: 5:23pm On May 19
STEWpid:
Chai..

Lool. That guy is a horrible fanatic. On the contrary, the jews don't even like Christians either. It's just that Christians don't fight them back. They hate Muslims because of this fighting back and resistance thing.

1 Like

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Greenfaces: 5:26pm On May 19
Peaceandjoy54:

You are so far away from knowledge that I think you live in a hole. Please stop saying what you don't know. Stick to familiar topics like water yam and kulikuli, and leave world politics alone.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by MIKOLOWISKA: 5:27pm On May 19
AllenSpencer:
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

History will never forget how Spain, Ireland and South Africa stood for humanity.
Hamas you mean
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by tymicjay77: 6:17pm On May 19
okonlahwon:
Dudu, you cannot claim you are holy more than the Pope. Why the whole world is seeing things in a different perceptive ,Some Nigerians keep displaying ignorance in the name of Religion.90% of higher institutions students are protesting in Europe and United States to wash hands from bloods of innocent ones you are here supporting terrorist .Are u so brainwashed Terrorist is Islamic like what slave masters want you to belief?

You people are so daft, so when Hamas sent 5k missile into Israel were they thinking the missiles will not hit innocent civilians, churches, mosque, orphanage home, hospital etc... what they did was a great and deadly genocide cos they dnt care where the missiles will land. So Israel defending herself is now a crime.. till tomorrow I still stand with Israel decimating anything they perscieve as treats...The action taken by Spain is biased, if you want peace in middle east then hamas sponsorer should be staminated too,their arm supplier should be stopped too...
You people are claiming Israel are attacking civilians in Gaza is there any time the people of Palestinians stood up and protests against the action of Hamas terrorists, the answer is NO.. that means 99% of Palestinians wished they see Israel flatten that is the reason why you can hardly differentiate hamas terrorist from others.. if bullets never touch them they will be Hamas fighters or terrorist but once they are caught or killed they become innocent citizen of gaza.....
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by omoluka: 6:55pm On May 19
OLAADEGBU:

"This is the first time we have done this because it is the first time we have detected a ship carrying a shipment of arms to Israel that wants to call at a Spanish port," The Guardian UK quoted Albares as saying on Thursday.

SaharaReporters
God bless few western countries that are still sane. F_ck Nigerian religious people both Christians and Muslims.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Kay25(m): 7:44pm On May 19
STEWpid:

...and why should I be?

Lil wonder why u support terrorists

cHAi..
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Peaceandjoy54: 8:35pm On May 19
Greenfaces:

You are so far away from knowledge that I think you live in a hole. Please stop saying what you don't know. Stick to familiar topics like water yam and kulikuli, and leave world politics alone.

I don't respond to topics but when I do, not you or anyone else might understand really the truth

You are the one far from the truth and knowledge not me. Which world politics?

Israel still have the same enemies like its in the Bible. And if you know Jesus, the only true saviour and Lord, you will know what is in the Bible about Israel enemies and how it will be.

Just don't say what you lack understanding of
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Peaceandjoy54: 8:45pm On May 19
STEWpid:

I am not against Israel, in fact I support them.

I am absolutely against Hamas.

The point is:

I'm absolutely against the mentality of the Righteousness/Uprightness guy who sees Israel as better than himself and his entire generation because of his brainwashed affiliation with Christianity, even when this modern day Israelites are not Christians.

cHAi..

Israel is a nation founded by God and His covenant. Nothing happens to them that God did not know.

Israelite people who are Jewish don't believe in the saviour. Many of them will die and go to hell.

Are they sinners? yes!
Anyone who reject Jesus, reject life.
God will not spare them.
But Gods covenant is on them

No enemy will ever conquer them no matter how strong. All is written in God's word
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by EmiDon11: 9:21pm On May 19
WannaHowzit:
Viva Espana! πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΅πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦
what is south African gat flag doing there
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by WannaHowzit(m): 9:59pm On May 19
EmiDon11:
what is south African gat flag doing there

Ask a smart Japagerian EmiDomkopπŸ‘ŽπŸΎπŸ’©
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by Coolgent(m): 10:04pm On May 19
guass:
Idiotic Spain!
I pray that your country comes under terrorists attack one day and other countries block your means of fighting them.
Since you didn't block arms supply to Hamas, blocking arms shipment to Israel is Injustice and hypocritical.
E pain am grin
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by poseidon12: 10:19pm On May 19
Good job Spain.
Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:22pm On May 21
Amal Clooney says she and other experts in international law unanimously agreed to recommend that International Criminal Court chief prosecutor Karim Khan seek arrest warrants for top Israeli and Hamas leaders.
nbcnews.app/SuX528ZnMJb

Re: Spain Blocks Ship Carrying Arms To Israel, Says Middle East Needs Peace Not Arms by babyboy4every1: 7:41am On May 22
tymicjay77:

You people are so daft, so when Hamas sent 5k missile into Israel were they thinking the missiles will not hit innocent civilians, churches, mosque, orphanage home, hospital etc... what they did was a great and deadly genocide cos they dnt care where the missiles will land. So Israel defending herself is now a crime.. till tomorrow I still stand with Israel decimating anything they perscieve as treats...The action taken by Spain is biased, if you want peace in middle east then hamas sponsorer should be staminated too,their arm supplier should be stopped too...
You people are claiming Israel are attacking civilians in Gaza is there any time the people of Palestinians stood up and protests against the action of Hamas terrorists, the answer is NO.. that means 99% of Palestinians wished they see Israel flatten that is the reason why you can hardly differentiate hamas terrorist from others.. if bullets never touch them they will be Hamas fighters or terrorist but once they are caught or killed they become innocent citizen of gaza.....
how many times have the northerners protested cos of bokoharam? according to you, the northerners were in support of bokoharam actions.
do you also agree that your whole family be exterminate because a member of your family committed murder and escape? i know you won't say yes. that's what you mean. it's akin to you agreeing all easterners be killed because of the actions of the ESN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ndambi Guebuza: Court Jails Mozambican Ex-President Son For 12 Years Over Bribes / Russia Warns America Over Interference In Syria / 5 U.S Soldiers Die In Helicopter Crash During Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.