Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,731 members, 7,847,941 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike (21428 Views)

Rivers Crisis: We Won, They Failed – Fubara Mocks Wike During Crossover / "Bus Conductor": Atiku's Camp mocks Wike Over Frequent Visits To The Villa / Tambuwal Reacts As Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike At Mother’s Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Whalis: 6:53am On May 19
Burning grasshopper claims to produce more oil than chicken.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by ddippset(m): 6:54am On May 19
YelloweWest:
I just dey pity this gov sim.

He is not a politician.

No doubt some elements in the presidency are using him to taunt wike.

Wike has a lot of enemies, even in Tinubu camp.

They are using sim to make sure wike remains at their beck and call.

But in the end, sim will be the ultimate loser. The people using him now will remember his treachery and spit him out.

He is not a politician and knows nothing, Wike on the other hand is a grand Master of the game.
So what do you suggest?

He sits down like a donkey and allows Wike and all his LGA Chairmen and Assembly members continue to call his names like mumu,. kindergarten, small governor..
And continue to override him and threaten him with impeachment?

In the beginning he was very quiet and didn't attack back but he has seen that at the current rate he might even be threatened not to fucckk his wife or he'd be impeached...

What do you want Sim to do?

Remember Wike started all this,,, everything was fine or fair at least, until assembly started mobilizing to impeach him after only 6 months in office.

Haba!

Even Ambode's case wasn't as bad as that.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by gerrardomendes(m): 6:55am On May 19
Trap every rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Sannisege: 6:55am On May 19
Wike sef is a useless man. How could you have support a riffraff like this to be governor of Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by khattab02: 6:55am On May 19
Macphenson:
No Sim no network. This man is just teaching Wike politics 101. The man with steel balls.

Indeed Ambode is the S.I. Unit of Cowardice. If he had acted like Sim, this country wont be in the mess it is today.
What do you think Ambode could have done differently??

Remember the party removed him from direct or indirect primary

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Honestey: 6:56am On May 19
Honestly I'm beginning to withdraw my support for this Sim, because he is now singing garbage frequently.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Usmanovic95(m): 7:01am On May 19
Even though this fubara talks too much for a governor,I like how he is cutting the wings of wike.Now wike will know that he is just a butterfly feeling like bird.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Curious345: 7:01am On May 19
Sure we agree
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by MaziObinnaokija: 7:02am On May 19
Empty chest beater.
🤡

4 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Anatolia: 7:03am On May 19
One monster is about to replace the previous monster. Boasting about your accomplishments is not a good sign. I dislike Wike but it seems the governor is becoming more like Wike which is not good.
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by fergieboy: 7:03am On May 19
Shege promax grin

Na only yahaya belle of Kogi state they enjoy his third tenure
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by papyjaypaul: 7:04am On May 19
ddippset:
So what do you suggest?

He sits down like a donkey and allows Wike and all his LGA Chairmen and Assembly members continue to call his names like mumu,. kindergarten, small governor..
And continue to override him and threaten him with impeachment?

In the beginning he was very quiet and didn't attack back but he has seen that at the current rate he might even be threatened not to fucckk his wife or he'd be impeached...

What do you want Sim to do?

Remember Wike started all this,,, everything was fine or fair at least, until assembly started mobilizing to impeach him after only 6 months in office.

Haba!

Even Ambode's case wasn't as bad as that.

I think the person you quoted also forgot that APC in Rivers State still has Amaechi and co.

The problem with the Wike game is scratch your back and I scratch yours.

We are made to believe Wike delivered Rivers to APC in the last Presidential election. Against his party.

He was rewarded with FCT Minister post and he was to learn the art of godfatherism from Tinubu. They didn't tell him that Fashola got a 2nd term through good performance and Tinubu didn't want someone else to have a better record than him against his journey to Presidency. The story started changing that he knows how to select good people. They said he is Guardiola Of All Talents. Ambode saw the real message. Let's leave that aside because in 2027, Tinubu will have his Lagos to worry about, Rivers and Kano state. He will have to strike different deals and while he has the power, the others will have something to bait with because he needs them more than they need him. All the issues Tinubu had with Fashola was not made public so it really helped Tinubu to respect him. It's dangerous signalling when your protege comes out to fight you outside. That's what Ambode did.

Now Sim has not even done 1 year he is already giving Wike problems. Wike is only of value to President if he can control his base and this worries him a lot. Sim has nothing to lose, it is both APC at the Presidency and Wike who will lose but guess who will be happy APC at Rivers State, Amaechi faction and PDP. APC will do anything to get Rivers State,including causing confusion in Rivers but PDP showed in the last meeting that they owned the state. Wike will be the ultimate loser in this gameand it can affect President Tinubu for the next election but alliances can be formed based on who has the real power.

Look at the sitting arrangement at last PDP NEC meeting. It was a show of how power is transient. A cabinet Minister was put in his place. He is not a popular option in APC and PDP is playing the long game with him. With time, he will br humbled. Tinubu wants to reshuffle his cabinet and Wike's space is blocking 'rewards'. Wike is dispensable. Sim has the advantage right now because Rivers is a state of different interests that you cannot just have your way witb them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Adaiobanyi1: 7:07am On May 19
Was he not part of the 8 years?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by MaziObinnaokija: 7:08am On May 19
sad i dont understand your parable/who are those slaves sad angry?
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Fubara asslickers will assemble to tongue his butt clean.

They never learn. They worshipped Wike - nicknamed him Wicked Wike. And Reno was their beloved Tableshaker.

Until both jilted them and the tears started cheesy

Now Fubara is their god because he's fighting Wike.

Asari already described them as Ijaw Slaves. Maybe he's right grin
undecided u mean Eluuupees 76 🐀 🐀 🐀 🐀 s?

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Truthsandtrusts: 7:09am On May 19
Udopasa:
Talk is cheap

Very cheap my brother,noise makers every where in the world

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Mosdiii(m): 7:10am On May 19
This man should just leave too much talk and get working.... For me Wike did more in his one year in office that you Fubara

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Flier: 7:13am On May 19
PresidObi:
I think he's correct.

We haven't been seeing clowns dancing on the governors official functions and governors talking trash all the time. We are enjoying the new Rivers without the talkative Wike.
This Governor is just a joker.PH will be close to Lagos if another governor replicate what Wike did

5 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by BarrElChapo(m): 7:17am On May 19
YelloweWest:
I just dey pity this gov sim.

He is not a politician.

No doubt some elements in the presidency are using him to taunt wike.

Wike has a lot of enemies, even in Tinubu camp.

They are using sim to make sure wike remains at their beck and call.

But in the end, sim will be the ultimate loser. The people using him now will remember his treachery and spit him out.

He is not a politician and knows nothing, Wike on the other hand is a grand Master of the game.

Grand master yet he's been reigned in by sim. We claim to know too much as citizens but if only you knew the kind of power a governor weilds in Nigeria, you'd know Wike almost cannot match Sim at all.

Let's see what 2027 would bring that's what you guys would say but you forget that Wike's frolicking with BAT is seen as antiparty activities by many in the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by idanone(m): 7:20am On May 19
72virginGATEWAY:

Wetting wike work?

Person when dey work no go dey organize praise singers and live band to dey market e work.
it reminds me of that former Abia state Governor. Even road way him patch him go call singer to come sing. Very useless Governor.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Tap0lane: 7:21am On May 19
From your comment one can declare you are Igbo. Let Alex Otti spend 40 years as governor then juxatapose his tenure with just first 4 years of Wike you still won't get a draw.

PresidObi:
I think he's correct.

We haven't been seeing clowns dancing on the governors official functions and governors talking trash all the time. We are enjoying the new Rivers without the talkative Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Kayrich(m): 7:23am On May 19
Well said Sim. The leader of the PDP in Rivers state. Abi no be so? Pepe dem well well. Na Ur time to reign.
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by AlanSugar(m): 7:27am On May 19
Well, except his "BP" means something else.

Ofunaofu:

It's the other way around

Wike is having BP

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Jayhome24: 7:27am On May 19
Alright we have heard you Mr Fubara.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:29am On May 19
As though you weren't a major player in that administration.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by lapintoz: 7:32am On May 19
Idiotic IPOB, are you the one that will vote for Ambode in Lagos.

You and your ancestors are mumu of the highest level.

Macphenson:
No Sim no network. This man is just teaching Wike politics 101. The man with steel balls.

Indeed Ambode is the S.I. Unit of Cowardice. If he had acted like Sim, this country wont be in the mess it is today.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by rickyrex(m): 7:37am On May 19
weyreypey:
He should shut that ajegunle gutter he calls a mouth.

Was he not the purse keeper of the said administration?
how those your comment correlate with his said performance? Was he the governor of the said administration
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Ofunaofu: 7:39am On May 19
AlanSugar:
Well, except his "BP" means something else.

Wike is having serious HBP

Wike should be ready to face the panel of enquiry, to render account of how he spent Rivers state money
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by abibun: 7:43am On May 19
Your support was why he triumphed over his enemies?
Honestey:
Honestly I'm beginning to withdraw my support for this Sim, because he is now singing garbage frequently.
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by SUNNINO(m): 7:45am On May 19
Wasted semen you are
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Fubara asslickers will assemble to tongue his butt clean.

They never learn. They worshipped Wike - nicknamed him Wicked Wike. And Reno was their beloved Tableshaker.

Until both jilted them and the tears started cheesy

Now Fubara is their god because he's fighting Wike.

Asari already described them as Ijaw Slaves. Maybe he's right grin
Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by ZIAZI(m): 7:48am On May 19
Sim is doing little or nothing in Rivers State. Most of these projects were kickstarted by Nyesom Wike.

Wike was not perfect, but Siminalayi Joseph Fubara is still no match for Wike in terms of infrastructural development. Work achieved more even in his 100 days in office. Let us be truthful and leave the hatred we have for Wike because of his political affiliation abeg! Interest is constant in politics. No dey use emotions dey follow politics, you fit craze.

Apart from back-to-back Supreme Court Thanksgiving, wetin Sim and em Simplified Group dey do for Rivers State as of today?

Finally, most of us hyping Sim are neither Rivers indigenes nor residents. We just 1 talk about the state of affairs in Rivers because we dislike one man WHO DID NOT SUPPORT OUR CANDIDATE IN 2023.

Based on your political idiosyncrasy, you HATE dissenting opinions and tend to abuse those who relay such. Oya go ahead!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by VIKTO83(m): 7:49am On May 19
Nawa ooo.
Sim where is thy work pls?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers: My One Year In Office Better Than Their Eight Years – Fubara Mocks Wike by Joy2dworldxyz: 7:50am On May 19
How many flyovers and overhead bridges have u built, Woke built 11 in eight years

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Zones Vice Presidency To South-West, Shops For Nominee / Buhari Signs Petroleum Industy Bill Into Law / Abaribe's Decision To Join Abia Governorship Race Disappointing — Mkpa Oju Uka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.