Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,768 members, 7,848,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:27 PM

Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash (14596 Views)

26-Year-Old Corper Sanni Mariam, Passengers, Driver Die In Imo Road Accident / Four Die, Others Injured In Third Mainland Bridge Crash / No Survivor In Lekki Fatal Accident As Seven Youths Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by tareigns(m): 11:22am On May 19
Curious345:
Very sad Indeed .
I heard it was a Dangote truck .and I am poised to ask if this is not another form of Islamic jihad .

We remember a bomb loaded petrol truck was used to perpetrate the first suicide bomb attack in Nigeria on the police headquarters in Abuja . It was an Islamic terrorits attack

It was a sedan
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by tareigns(m): 11:23am On May 19
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]
Thank God I'm an introvert undecided
By 7 I'm already in my room tucked up watching series with my ice cream chocolate and popcorn. I hate anything night hangout

R.i.p to the dead

Bro, if you na your time to die, you go die. Just be thanking who ever you are worshipping
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Otamendi99(m): 11:28am On May 19
Curious345:
Very sad Indeed .
I heard it was a Dangote truck .and I am poised to ask if this is not another form of Islamic jihad .

We remember a bomb loaded petrol truck was used to perpetrate the first suicide bomb attack in Nigeria on the police headquarters in Abuja . It was an Islamic terrorits attack

Is not any dangote truck. Why do pple now try to hate dis man and accuse him for every accident that has to do with big trucks.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Otamendi99(m): 11:29am On May 19
Curious345:
Next time the op should include it was a Dangote truck .. nairaland shouldn't be seen to be acting petty

But it was not a dangote truck. So wia did u get ur info from?
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by koyeni(m): 11:31am On May 19
Life is too cheap in Nigeria. Senseless deaths everyday
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Otamendi99(m): 11:33am On May 19
Beremx:
That junction needs a traffic light. I'm sure there were no traffic warders. Crossing that road down to Orji Okigwe road was a death trap during my school days at IMSU. Not even a pedestrian bridge is available.
RIP to the dead

There are traffic lights from d directions dia. We Nigerians simply don't obey traffic. Some times wen i pass there and see how pple laugh at cars dat chose to obey traffic lights. I just wonder wen change will come to us.

1 Like

Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Ategberoson(m): 11:33am On May 19
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Rest in peace to them

We were born to die...for everyday we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die

To only prayers we should pray is for us to smoke enough weed, bang enough pussy, drink enough bottles, make some dope money and seek little knowledge before we die

Don't listen to this Amugbo advice
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by HumanObserver: 11:36am On May 19
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
What a sad way to exit an already evil world...

More reasons why I always go down on my knees to praise God when I get home after every successful road-hustle,cuz no be me sabi ride pass..... Neither am I the one that God loves the most nor am I the only one who rides more carefully.....Na just by the grace of God 🙏.

Or na just by natural selection. Perhaps he's just our observer... He probably doesn't get to flip the coin...

That would've been you like you said.. Time and place w is all it takes.. Just a few ticks or that clock and it would be been your rip.

Rip to Dem...So sad already..
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by SonOfDSoil01: 12:10pm On May 19
Curious345:
Very sad Indeed .

see what your Akpu brain fit process angry and your gbajue messiah is all over the so called Islamic region hustling for vote like his life depends on it, you think the northerner are deceived? Later Una go Dey expect votes from same people you denigrate their religion. Continue in your folly, religious bigots oshi cool
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by jmichael259(m): 12:53pm On May 19
Curious345:
Very sad Indeed .

As you can see in the pic, it was neither a cement truck nor Dangote company. Meanwhile, Mr Dangote doesn't own any of the trucks plying our roads.

Police headquarters attack was a small car that drove into and parked in the garage like every other visitor.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by mbos: 1:03pm On May 19
Like during Ohakims regime, they should stop trucks moving down Ugwu Orji Okigwe road
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Curious345: 1:16pm On May 19
SonOfDSoil01:
see what your Akpu brain fit process angry and your gbajue messiah is all over the so called Islamic region hustling for vote like his life depends on it, you think the northerner are deceived? Later Una go Dey expect votes from same people you denigrate their religion. Continue in your folly, religious bigots oshi cool
how?
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by SonOfDSoil01: 1:24pm On May 19
Curious345:
how?
go through the nonsense you wrote again, if it makes any sense to you.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Curious345: 1:50pm On May 19
Dangote is my best friend. I'm only concerned about his truck drivers and how they violate traffic codes
Otamendi99:

Is not any dangote truck. Why do pple now try to hate dis man and accuse him for every accident that has to do with big trucks.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Curious345: 1:51pm On May 19
tareigns:

It was a sedan
are you sure ?
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Goldbw122(m): 1:56pm On May 19
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Originalsly: 2:29pm On May 19
AlphaNugget:

20+ deaths!!!

It was at that Imsu Junction, break failure happened!

Dangote truck drivers should be made to undergo severe mental evaluation.....cos WTF!!!

I narrowly escaped been part of the dead, Omo......small thing I for don RIP....small thing ohh.

Jesus

Brake failure? If it were brake failure he should've been sounding the horn to warn other road users. Wrong way driving gone bad period. What happened to the driver?.... did he run away like they do so often? This kind people need instant jungle justice .... they should be made to immediately join the ranks of the dead and I guarantee there will he a sudden reduction in reckless driving. Victims and relatives need to lawyer up ... sue the truck owner or company. Instead they gladly accept a small amount that is better than nothing and move on handicapped for life. Sad.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by jaszplus12(m): 2:43pm On May 19
Angelfrost:
Sigh... Lawlessness everywhere in this country.

Tell me what a trailer is doing driving against traffic?!

Some of these buses also park anyhow just in a bid to hustle for passengers.

All these things can be easily prevented if Traffic and Driving laws are fully enforced.

Nigeria is a very lawless country, and I believe Nigerians are among the most lawless human beings to walk the face of this planet.

Unfortunately anything that has to do with law and order doesn't give us joy! We love the chaos and cry when it backfires!
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by MeekGram7(m): 3:42pm On May 19
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]
By 7 I'm already in my room tucked up watching series with my ice cream chocolate and popcorn. I hate anything night hangout

R.i.p to the dead

Will that save you ?
If death come, e go touch you. Weda u dey inside house or outside
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Alfred200825(m): 4:40pm On May 19
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]

R.i.p to the dead

What if the roof of your house collapsed on you with your chocolate ice cream and Pop corn?

We are all lucky to be alive. You are not alive because you choose to stay indoor
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by donleo92(m): 5:04pm On May 19
YouAreNobody:

The road is wide so drivers tend to speed there. I dey blow 120 regularly there

Aaargh! brotherly, so you follow too. highest I have ever gone is 100
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by tareigns(m): 6:31pm On May 19
Curious345:
are you sure ?

With three men in it.... Yes I am sure
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Ted4real: 7:50pm On May 19
God have mercy
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by historic: 9:53pm On May 19
All these trucks and brake failure eh... Could still remember the one that happened at Control killing Owerri Girls students going back home from school in the late 2000s. It was very devastating.
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by Emdebby2: 10:37pm On May 19
Lawless country. Driving against traffic is very risky. Why killing innocent souls?
Re: Tragedy As Seven Die, Others Injured In Imo Road Crash by goslowgoslow(m): 2:01am On May 20
ChizzyBuna:
[b][/b]

R.i.p to the dead
So you think death cannot come to your room? Smh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Qantas Airlines Is The World’s Safest Airline For 2019.See The Top 20 Safest / Why You Should Never Overtake A Truck At A Roundabout Or Risk Being Crushed / Tanker Burning Along Ore-Lagos Expressway - Bishops10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.