Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,512 members, 7,865,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. (21598 Views)

Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel / Israeli Military Kills Senior Hamas Officials In Airstrikes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Mayeldah(m): 7:41am On May 20
Jovi10:

A good leader does not use emotions to rule. So far the constant bombing of Gaza has proved useless in locating the hostages. There's no way they keep bombing and leveling buildings to the ground that it won't affect the hostages as well. He's not a good leader, a good leader ways every option before acting. He used emotions to make decisions and so far no result only more killings of innocent children and women which has led to widespread protest from the entire world against the genocide acts . Same thing with zelensky of Ukraine he's not a good leader as well.

So the good leaders are Hamas that refuse release 200 hostages while 35,000 of their people are slaughtered?
Netanyahu don't need to act rational in dealing with terrorist Hamas.
The reason Tinubu has refused to fight the terrorists bandits and herdsmen is because he is weighing options and planning for second term. Is that one a leader?
Death to all Muslim terrorists!
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by boludareli: 7:44am On May 20
Obaranje:
one terrorist sympathizer spotted

So far Hamas doesn't have what it takes to fire 5 thausound rocket at Israel again

So far Hamas cannot enter Israel and carry out a repeat of October 7 again, and you terrorist sympathizer says that is not an achievement for them

Oh achievement is when APC force them self into power and bandit became the police of zamfara and Katsina state, Nigeria lost their purchasing power, fuel became 1000 per litre, bread became a commodity only for the rich and dollar became 1500 to a naira to mention but a few

Terrorist sympathizer will not cease to amaze us

another senseless Igbo guy spotted don’t worry Igbo will soon become Nigeria president
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by prigoz(m): 7:47am On May 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
A Palestine🇵🇸 statehood will bring peace to the Middle East region but the Israeli and her Western allies will always veto such proposal@ the United Nations Security Council.
Misplaced information, response to the topic and stop digression.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Promax4321: 7:49am On May 20
Iran is the major problem on the middle east, they promised death to Israel and using it's stoge Hezbollah and Hamas to kill and destroy their neighbours, Israel.

God save your children Israel.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by 2mch(m): 8:00am On May 20
Is real should stop bombing people in Palestine. It’s enough and nobody give two fuc*s about this war. Let them stop reporting it on NL we have enough of our own issue.

Refugees that came begging for land are now bombing the people that allowed them to settle and justifying it. Killing their children. It’s disgusting any which way you try to see it.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 8:02am On May 20
melow666:

On the grounds of the right to self determination.
In as much as I strongly condemn hamas and condole with the victims of Oct 7th, the Israeli government is weighing extremely right and acting very irresponsibly in Gaza, It Is no longer a war to flush Hamas out but a punitive and vengeful attack on the Palestinian. As a Nigerian,having endured racist and colonial oppression, it would be wrong to condole what Israel is doing to these women and children. The world has lost its conscience.
in a terin like Gaza, tell me how Israel would gone about this?

Leaflet are sheared, text message are sent, announcement are made before any location will be attack.

Yet the terrorist want to prove a point by embedding themselves with the people so that they will be casualty for them to use against Israel

Hamas can kill their own people and blame Israel for the world to have pity on them.

Go to Ukraine and see what a senseless war is. Russians bomb civilian randomly without any warning.

No one is calling putting and Russia to order. Ukraine did not even trow one stone into Russia and yet Russia brought war to them.

Here Hamas came to kill rape steal and destroy and you call this a needless war.

Israel should not spear any single terrorist in that enclave hiding under civilian guise.

1 Like

Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by ceejayluv(m): 8:10am On May 20
blaise26abj:

How are they killed at the festival but still taken hostage ? Were the bodies taken hostage or what ? Also how can bodies taken at a festival that was attacked October last year be carried around in its decomposing state . There is need for more explanation
They were killed while in captivity.. I believe it's easy to deduce that.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 8:13am On May 20
DeepSight:

I am tired of people referring to a one-sided annihilation process as a war. In a war, you see two sides fighting. Correct me if I am wrong, but since October 7th I havent seen Hamas engaging Israeli Troops as would be the case in a war. I have only seen the IDF raining its retaliation on Gaza relentlessly, without further response from those it is "fighting."

Yeah, we can call all that has gone on in the last few decades broadly a war, but this retaliatory action of Israel, I find hard to call a war when the opponent is invisible and unresponsive.
so all the heavy fighting and resistance al Jazeera do report you don't hear of them?
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Rickyforeign(m): 8:17am On May 20
Lets say you're Benjamin, what will you do?
Jovi10:

A good leader does not use emotions to rule. So far the constant bombing of Gaza has proved useless in locating the hostages. There's no way they keep bombing and leveling buildings to the ground that it won't affect the hostages as well. He's not a good leader, a good leader ways every option before acting. He used emotions to make decisions and so far no result only more killings of innocent children and women which has led to widespread protest from the entire world against the genocide acts . Same thing with zelensky of Ukraine he's not a good leader as well.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 8:27am On May 20
boludareli:
another senseless Igbo guy spotted don’t worry Igbo will soon become Nigeria president
another dumb ass tribalist that think every descentfull voice against their evil government is ibo
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by blaise26abj(m): 8:32am On May 20
ceejayluv:

They were killed while in captivity.. I believe it's easy to deduce that.

Easy to deduce ? Yeah . But when the writeup says they were killed at the festival , then it takes a different turn
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by lagabush(m): 8:53am On May 20
Botragelad:

I appreciate your divergence from the topic. Regarding the assertion of Palestinian statehood, blah blah blah.

On what grounds do you hold such certainty regarding the bolded statement? We can see how Hamas contributes to the peace of the Middle Eastern region through their acts of terrorism. Correct?
But at least is the answer to violence and terrorism going on in the middle east.
Palestine should be given statehood and let bloodshed stops.
Besides terrorists are weapons of destruction. You can't destroy them, they can only reduced or go-to hibernating mode. They will regroup and come back again.
That is why they say guerilla fights and tactics is the most difficult way to conquer.
Give them their country and let peace reign
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Ovacoma: 8:54am On May 20
Jovi10:

Good leader should secure few hostages but leave and allow Hamas to repeat October 7 again and again? It seems the hostages are used as excuse to do what Israelis need to do to stop all the rockets and terrorist attacks on Israel and to transform gaza to what Israel wants for their safety and security.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by melow666: 8:58am On May 20
Obaranje:
in a terin like Gaza, tell me how Israel would gone about this?

Leaflet are sheared, text message are sent, announcement are made before any location will be attack.

Yet the terrorist want to prove a point by embedding themselves with the people so that they will be casualty for them to use against Israel

Hamas can kill their own people and blame Israel for the world to have pity on them.

Go to Ukraine and see what a senseless war is. Russians bomb civilian randomly without any warning.

No one is calling putting and Russia to order. Ukraine did not even trow one stone into Russia and yet Russia brought war to them.

Here Hamas came to kill rape steal and destroy and you call this a needless war.

Israel should not spear any single terrorist in that enclave hiding under civilian guise.

So let me ask you question that has been asked Israelis before. So let say Hamas hijack an Israeli bus or school, would the IDF bomb the bus or school indifferently to kill Hamas putting the lives of its citizens in danger to destroy Hamas?
Joe Biden has turned around to criticize Israel, he puts the number of casualties to 30,000 close to Hamas figures and far from Israel's number of 13,000. Is Joe Biden saying that there is a set out number of casualties that his administration is willing to accept in Palestine. Don't get twisted, Hamas is evil and should be destroyed, but killing women and children to destroy Hamas is akin 'throwing the baby out with the bath water', one must draw the line somewhere and restraint ought to be in place. So if Hamas hides behind women and children, so the children who unfortunately is not their making should die due to that?. The Israeli argument is as thoughtless as can be, kill the body to kill a cancer, it should is an effective way to kill the cancer but we should ask the question, at what cost? Thousands of women and children.
The west due to its hegemony now decides what is good and evil using a racial scale. Below 30,000 casualties is good, above 30,000 is evil, invading Iraq and causing ripples that still affects the region is good, invading Ukraine is an unthinkable evil.

As for Ukraine, Russia has every right to defend itself against NATOs' expansion. Iraq, Libya, Palestine, has convinced the world more than ever, that the morality scale of the west is self defined and self appraised regardless of what most the world think. NATO is not a monastic principality, it can make errors, its intelligence might be flawed, its intentions might be egregious, a Bulwark needs to counter its monolithic power or we would be back to colonialism all over again.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 8:58am On May 20
goslowgoslow:

What is the genesis of the problem? That is what the guy is telling you.
is it the genesis of the problem that brought Israeli boot into Gaza since last year or Hamas attack? Israel and Gaza have been living peacefully Israel supply most of Gaza essentials

Since you are asking of the genesis of the problem I think both you, Israel and Hamas doesn't want peace

Therefore let the fighting continue anyone that is able to annihilate the other should take it all

I think then will can now look into the genesis of the problem case closed

Make no body come here come shout apapa apartheid, genology genocide for our ears again o
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Kingson28: 8:59am On May 20
[quote author=OkpaNsukkaisBae post=130027565]A Palestine🇵🇸 statehood will bring peace to the Middle East region but the Israeli and her Western allies will always veto such proposal@ the United Nations Security Council.

Don’t be a simpleton, buddy.
Grow up.
A Palestinian State will only legitimise the presence of Iran and its weapons right beside The State of Israel.
It will NEVER bring peace.
It will engender and engineer nuclear war.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:02am On May 20
Botragelad:

I appreciate your divergence from the topic. Regarding the assertion of Palestinian statehood, blah blah blah.

On what grounds do you hold such certainty regarding the bolded statement? We can see how Hamas contributes to the peace of the Middle Eastern region through their acts of terrorism. Correct?

You are brainwashed.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 9:02am On May 20
Gadafii:
if isreal didn't forcefully occupy Palestine, no one would have kidnapped anybody
then let them fight to the end whoever defeat each other should take it all case closed

Make una stop to dey disturb our ear with women and children for here

Na war be this no be birthday party
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Obaranje: 9:09am On May 20
Empiree:
Oct 7?. How long ago was that?. I don't remember anything on Oct 7. What's going on now is genocide in Gaza. Oct 7 has been happening in Gaza since 1967 till today. Why did you have to keep hammering us with Oct 7 again?

October 7 is stale. Get over it
if you cannot remember October 7, I cannot believe there is war in Gaza

War has been happening in Gaza since 607B.C.E why did you keep on hammering on genocide?

Genocide is stale, get over it
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by EggSoup(f): 10:25am On May 20
renythyly:
Israel remains a Terrorist State
your father must be a slowpoke for bringing a bastard like you
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by EggSoup(f): 10:27am On May 20
Jovi10:

shut up.
you no get sense
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by goslowgoslow(m): 10:52am On May 20
Obaranje:
is it the genesis of the problem that brought Israeli boot into Gaza since last year or Hamas attack? Israel and Gaza have been living peacefully Israel supply most of Gaza essentials

Since you are asking of the genesis of the problem I think both you, Israel and Hamas doesn't want peace

Therefore let the fighting continue anyone that is able to annihilate the other should take it all

I think then will can now look into the genesis of the problem case closed

Make no body come here come shout apapa apartheid, genology genocide for our ears again o
You obviously lack knowledge about the crisis in the middle east.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Jovi10: 12:11pm On May 20
Well to those quoting me. I don't have the luxury of time to start replying you guys one after the other.

What hamas did was bad, does that make what Israel is doing at the moment any better?
Terrorism is an ideology and you can't kill an ideology on the battlefield.

To those who didn't read to comprehend my first post, read again, nowhere in my post did I call Tinubu a good leader. I'm obidient by the way and none of you supports or can ever support Peter obi like I have done. I'm a yoruba boy too and I'm not tribalistic, I say things the way they should be said. If you feel what Israel is doing in Gaza is a good thing then you're no different from terrorist yourself. I'm not like you guys, my humanity is intact and no person's on this earth with any shred of humanity will keep quiet as to the genocide being committed by Israel in Gaza.
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Mubieey: 12:12pm On May 20
I blame Israel for this because why can’t they use discussion methods to release them since Israel has Palestinian hostages with them also, But Netanyahu choose violence method
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Mubieey: 12:15pm On May 20
Botragelad:

Israel are the real terrorist terrorizing Middle East, They can negotiates with hamas for the safe release of the hostages since Israel has Palestinian hostage with them, But they unwisely choose violence and destruction
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Mubieey: 12:16pm On May 20
Botragelad:

Israel are the real terrorist terrorizing Middle East, They can negotiates with hamas for the safe release of the hostages since Israel has Palestinian hostage with them, But they unwisely choose violence and destruction
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Mubieey: 12:20pm On May 20
udemzyudex:
Lol.
As it stand, there's nothing anyone in the world will say now, Israel will turn that Rafah into rubbles.

That’s an unwise discussion because it might put the life of the hostages in danger
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Empiree: 1:00pm On May 20
osazsky:
was there killings of innocent Israeli or not..y didn't u show us that one..so cuz it's long ago justice shouldn't be served u think it's Nigeria were we forget crime and pretend nothing happened..I have seen someone in America given a life sentence of a crime he committed 42 yrs ago before d discovery of DNA oga grow up
I don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Ten06(m): 1:35pm On May 20
Jovi10:

In Nigeria where emotion is not being used, how safe are we now?
Re: Israeli Military Finds Bodies Of 3 Hostages In Gaza, Rafah. by Empiree: 1:35pm On May 20
membranus:

It is stale to you, but can never be stale to those it happened to, and to we their supporters.

Obaranje:
if you cannot remember October 7, I cannot believe there is war in Gaza

War has been happening in Gaza since 607B.C.E why did you keep on hammering on genocide?

Genocide is stale, get over it
There is no excuse for ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Niger’s Sanction: Shortage Of Cooking Ingredient Hit Ghana / Hillary Clinton Renews Call For Abolition Of US Electoral College / Facebook Bans Russia State Media From Running Adverts, Monetising

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.