Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,278 members, 7,867,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

“I Am Wizkid, Davido And Burnaboy’s Godfather” – Oritse Femi Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Am Wizkid, Davido And Burnaboy’s Godfather” – Oritse Femi Laments (152 Views)

Davido Congratulates Wizkid And Burnaboy On Their Grammy Award Wins / Oritse Femi And His Bestman, Small Doctor Pictured / Oritse Femi's Wife And His Mother Look-Alike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Am Wizkid, Davido And Burnaboy’s Godfather” – Oritse Femi Laments by NasirudeenOla(m): 10:40am On May 19
Veteran Nigerian singer Oritse Femi has made some explosive claims in a podcast interview, stating that he is the “godfather” of popular artists Wizkid, Davido, and Burna Boy.

He alleges that he supported and encouraged them when they were just starting out in the music industry, even providing a place for Burna Boy to stay at his Lekki home.

Oritse Femi expressed frustration and disappointment, feeling that despite his contributions to their success, they are now laughing at him on social media.

Details >> https://www.matterarising.com/2024/05/19/i-am-wizkid-davido-and-burnaboys-godfather-oritse-femi-laments/

Re: “I Am Wizkid, Davido And Burnaboy’s Godfather” – Oritse Femi Laments by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:17am On May 19
NasirudeenOla:
Veteran Nigerian singer Oritse Femi has made some explosive claims in a podcast interview, stating that he is the “godfather” of popular artists Wizkid, Davido, and Burna Boy.

He alleges that he supported and encouraged them when they were just starting out in the music industry, even providing a place for Burna Boy to stay at his Lekki home.

Oritse Femi expressed frustration and disappointment, feeling that despite his contributions to their success, they are now laughing at him on social media.

Details >> https://www.matterarising.com/2024/05/19/i-am-wizkid-davido-and-burnaboys-godfather-oritse-femi-laments/
obviously in are in touch with FAROUK< O LOUD gaan o

(1) (Reply)

Queen Fridausi Onomile Abdullahi Celebrates Birthday In Styles / Meet The Most Popular Youtuber MRBEAST With Billions Of Subscribers / News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.