Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! (1222 Views)

Man Retrieves His Comment About Burning INEC Office In A Hilarious Video / Nigerian HR Vs Abroad HR Hilarious Comparison ( Photos ) / Nigerian HR Vs Abroad HR Hilarious Comparison ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 10:55am On May 19
What do you think about this comparison between President Tinubu of Nigeria and former President Mugabe of Zimbabwe?

Bullfallo:
Even Robert Mugabe is far better than Tinubu. It took Mugabe 20-40years to destroy Zimbabwe but it took Tinubu just 1 day to destroy Nigeria.

As for me, this isn't just social media banter. Instead, I see a big truth here.

Yes, it took Tinubu just ONE DAY to take the Nigerian economy a million rungs down the ladder. If you still don't understand, here's what I mean...

I used to pity those African countries whose currencies exchanged as much as 1000 units per USD, wondering how they're able to survive in international trade. But today, our Naira is way below this.

And you know what? It took just ONE DAY of Tinubu's most insensitive announcement of subsidy removal on the FIRST day of his presidency to start the swift downward spiral that brought us here.

I laugh when I see Nigerians who still hope that Tinubu will somehow get it right before 2027. See why...

1. Do you know what it will take Tinubu to repair what he has damaged first before making his own positive impact? For instance, how much do you think it will take Tinubu to take the Naira back to where he met it before improving on it?

2. How do you think that someone who was so callous as to make that ill-fated announcement on his first day in office, will now be committed to the welfare of Nigerians enough to make such an impact in 3 years or even 7? Do we even think beyond our noses?
3. Do you know how much Tinubu spent to become the President against all odds? Do you know how long it will take him to recoup his investment before paying any serious attention to you and I if at all he cares?

Someone may now come and begin to tell me one or two things that Tinubu may have done well in his/her evaluation. But the truth is that there's nobody who will not do something well to some extent as a president (even if he is a one-year-old). Instead, we are talking of overhauling the country which we are desperately in need of. So I'm saying no one should expect that from Tinubu not even until the year 3,000.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 10:59am On May 19
Tinupoo is a colossal failure

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 11:00am On May 19
10mobile:
What do you think about this comparison between President Tinubu of Nigeria and former President Mugabe of Zimbabwe?

As for me, this isn't just social media banter. Instead, I see a big truth here.

Yes, it took Tinubu just ONE DAY to take the Nigerian economy a million rungs down the ladder. If you still don't understand, here's what I mean...

I used to pity those African countries whose currencies exchanged as much as 1000 units per USD, wondering how they're able to survive in international trade. But today, our Naira is way below this.

And you know what? It took just ONE DAY of Tinubu's most insensitive announcement of subsidy removal on the FIRST day of his presidency to start the swift downward spiral that brought us here.

I laugh when I see Nigerians who still hope that Tinubu will somehow get it right before 2027. See why...

1. Do you know what it will take Tinubu to repair what he has damaged first before making his own positive impact? For instance, how much do you think it will take Tinubu to take the Naira back to where he met it before improving on it?

2. How do you think that someone who was so callous as to make that ill-fated announcement on his first day in office, will now be committed to the welfare of Nigerians enough to make such an impact in 3 years or even 7? Do we even think beyond our noses?
3. Do you know how much Tinubu spent to become the President against all odds? Do you know how long it will take him to recoup his investment before paying any serious attention to you and I if at all he cares?

Someone may now come and begin to tell me one or two things that Tinubu may have done well in his/her evaluation. But the truth is that there's nobody who will not do something well to some extent as a president (even if he is a one-year-old). Instead, we are talking of overhauling the country which we are desperately in need of. So I'm saying no one should expect that from Tinubu not even until the year 3,000.
igbos say election loss no pain then but they can’t get over it

Swear with your life say u no b igbo

18 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Alhajikd: 11:02am On May 19
grin
Ai Gbola Tulumbu dolo ne
He doesn't have any reasonable plans for Nigerians and his agbado miscreants supporting him sheepishly.
Ai zaku ci uwaku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:27am On May 19
Reality3080:

They fact that they have been crying in unison since March 2023 is even worrying

How can a whole tribe be crying like they got battered by one man...oh yea, that one man ended the hope of a whole tribe

The tears is worth it cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by godofuck231: 11:30am On May 19
Mugabe was the saviour of zimbabwe, tinubu is the big fool of Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Floky215: 11:37am On May 19
EmperorCaesar:

They fact that they have been crying in unison since March 2023 is even worrying

How can a whole tribe be crying like they got battered by one man...oh yea, that one man ended the hope of a whole tribe

He ended the hope of the whole country..from north to south, east to west everybody is wailing ebin kpa wah...!!

So this is never about the igbos but the whole country...!!
Only idiots thinks otherwise...!!!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 11:43am On May 19
Reality3080:

It couldn't pain me more than those crying "ebin pa wa" and committing suicide here and there. Very little minds that have capacity only for ONE word, ie. TRIBE. It's beyond pitiable that tribe is all you could process from a question meant to help you think. See them, very low mindsets, tueh!
EmperorCaesar:

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Lawag3: 11:45am On May 19
Reality3080:

Nor mind the igbo boy. We the Yoruba's and Hausa and other tribes that voted Tinubu are enjoying this economy.

Dollar is low

Fuel prices are cheap for us.

Food stuff prices are at an all time low.

Only the foolish igbos suffer.
We don't

This economy favours US the Tinubu supporters

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 11:51am On May 19
10mobile:

It couldn't pain me more than those crying "ebin pa wa" and committing suicide here and there. Very little minds that have capacity only for ONE word, ie. TRIBE. It's beyond pitiable that tribe is all you could process from a question meant to help you think.
what about d igbo grandma eating from d dustbin?
What about d igbo man that killed his son over plate of food?

U igbos are a joke

15 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 11:58am On May 19
Lawag3:

Not mind the igbo boy. We the Yoruba's and Hausa and other tribes that voted Tinubu are enjoying this economy.

Dollar is low

Fuel prices are cheap for us.

Food stuff prices are at an all time low.

Only the foolish igbos suffer.
We don't

This economy favours US the Tinubu supporters
I don’t care about your madness

I just like how u describe them

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Lawag3: 12:00pm On May 19
Reality3080:
I don’t care about your madness

I just like how u describe them

Later both of us will go and buy fuel for 120 naira.

Tribal idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 12:04pm On May 19
Reality3080:
what about d igbo grammar eating from d dustbin?
What about d igbo man that killed his son over plate of food?

U igbos are a joke
So, you now admit that the economy is EXTREMELY bad both to you, the Igbos, and everyone?? It's why we're criticizing Tinubu.

The way you think is very pathetic. Your BIG mental problem is that you just can't think beyond tribe. Did I tell you that Igbos are not suffering? Rather, I was trying to let you understand that you should stop saying that Igbos are pained since your people are also suffering. Then, you come telling me, "what of this... What of that".

Bro honestly, I'm ashamed of your low IQ. Try to think beyond tribe. Tribe isn't everything. I didn't mention any tribe in my thread, but you have turned it into a tribal war because of your low IQ.

We are not criticizing Tinubu because he is Yoruba. Try to understand that. Even if an Igbo person is there and he's behaving like him, we'd even criticize him more.

Read my signature and see how stupid tribalism makes Nigerians look.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by nairalanda1(m): 12:04pm On May 19
10mobile:
W..

I am not a fan of tinubu, and let us be honest, if PDP Had been united, we would not have been talking of APC In power. APC Lost 10 million votes from 2019 in the last election...the palaver was the opposition was divided.

But on this idea that tinubu destroyed the economy in one day, is bunkum and an exaggeration, and I say this as someone who thinks that Tinubu is a bad leader.

But the Zim example...Zim already was having economic issues. Mugabe in essence wrecked the economy further by destroying the white owned farm system in the name of justice. Good intentions, but at the end, the economy, already crashing, went down

But back to Nigeria

1.By August 2022, our debt was consuming 90% of our revenue. It was so bad, that we had in essence pledged a large chunk of our reserves against our debt.

2.And a large chunk of the debt was due to two things

a) Oil prices being too low from 2014-2021, and 2022-date for us to have enough cash. We have 200 million people, and have enough oil for a nation that is the size of the UAE....with 20 million or less. We need oil to be above 130 DOLLARS per barrel consistently for us to balance the budget. Oil also forms 80% of our revenue. The rest is from taxes.

b) Subsidy costs rising

IN January 2012, when GEJ wisely tried to remove subsidy to make fuel cost N141 from N65 , Landing cost of fuel was N99, while cost of fuel at the pump was N65...MEANING...subsides cost N34. BY 2023, fuel was costing N195, AND Landing costs were over N400.

3. If Tinubu had kept subsidy, by now....landing costs are over N1100, assuming he kept it at N200 per liter, by now, subsidy costs would have been eating somewhere around 18 trillion naira of our budget.

At the end , we would have been borrowing even more to fill the resulting deficit...meaning that by now, debt would have been consuming all our revenue, and a huge part of the loans we take .

There is a reason why OBI and atiku and tinubu, and all the candidates EXCEPT Sowore, said they would remove subsidy (Yes, even the 36 year old prof stated that subsidy would go, as did the SDP candidate). They could see the disaster approaching.

And there is a reasin why GEJ was bloody right in 2012...and yes, I backed him back then on subsidy DESPITE Being his critic, (as I am of this admin, and Buhari, and most of our governments, because we have never had a good government in this country)...because his advisers could see the disaster comming...and because by 2012, we were refining 95000 bpd, down from 400000 bpd in 1986.

As at May 29, 2003, most of our revenue was going to pay for debt. There was no money for subsidy anymore. The tragedy of TInubu';s government is that he brought back subsidy, now at between N400-600 PER LITER....meaning that at the end, we are going to borrow more and more to fill the resulting deficit.

(Also African economies are walking disiasters because they rely on the price of the resource they sell. If cocoa goes down to 1 dollar per ton, Ghana will collapse. If the price of copper crashes, zambia would collapse. Wait, it has happened many times. The only strong african economies are the diversified ones like SA and Egypt...and even Egypt is in a mess, their debt situation makes Nigeria look just as nice, OR countires like Botswana that have a very tiny population. )

Ye can abuse me, and God knows I have been abused on this site for supporting subsidy removal...and even trolled, and called mentally deficient and foolih. Yes, I KNOW...MOST NIGERIANS ARE POOR AND SUFFERING. YES, I KNOW THAT WE CANNOT AFFORD FUEL AT MARKET PRICE, AND GOD KNOWS I WISH THERE WAS A WAY....TO KEEP SUBSIDY. I EFFING KNOW.

But I know that if tinubu kept subsidy so that we could afford fuel at N200 per liter, by now we would be basically run out of money. You want your salary paid in 2 years time? You want us to pay two thirds of our budget this year on subsides....because cheap fuel...and take a loan to cover the hole.

Subsidy should have gone in 2012, or even 1990.

(NO, i DON'T SUPPORT APC, or am I blind. But I had my eyes opened in 2012, and I am not going back)
Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by nairalanda1(m): 12:10pm On May 19
Reality3080:

You have to stop this tribal mockery.

PLus, tinubu is not doing well. Security is still a mess, and his continued subsidy payments on power and electricity, and petrol means that the sectors cannot grow and prosper, and as a result we cannot diversify our economy.

The truth is, he would have lost, if Obi and Atiku had at least been humble...or something. Your party lost 10-11 million votes in 4 years. That is not success.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 12:24pm On May 19
nairalanda1:

I am not a fan of tinubu, and let us be honest, if PDP Had been united, we would not have been talking of APC In power. APC Lost 10 million votes from 2019 in the last election...the palaver was the opposition was divided.

But on this idea that tinubu destroyed the economy in one day, is bunkum and an exaggeration, and I say this as someone who thinks that Tinubu is a bad leader.

But the Zim example...Zim already was having economic issues. Mugabe in essence wrecked the economy further by destroying the white owned farm system in the name of justice. Good intentions, but at the end, the economy, already crashing, went down

But back to Nigeria

1.By August 2022, our debt was consuming 90% of our revenue. It was so bad, that we had in essence pledged a large chunk of our reserves against our debt.

2.And a large chunk of the debt was due to two things

a) Oil prices being too low from 2014-2021, and 2022-date for us to have enough cash. We have 200 million people, and have enough oil for a nation that is the size of the UAE....with 20 million or less. We need oil to be above 130 DOLLARS per barrel consistently for us to balance the budget. Oil also forms 80% of our revenue. The rest is from taxes.

b) Subsidy costs rising

IN January 2012, when GEJ wisely tried to remove subsidy to make fuel cost N141 from N65 , Landing cost of fuel was N99, while cost of fuel at the pump was N65...MEANING...subsides cost N34. BY 2023, fuel was costing N195, AND Landing costs were over N400.

3. If Tinubu had kept subsidy, by now....landing costs are over N1100, assuming he kept it at N200 per liter, by now, subsidy costs would have been eating somewhere around 18 trillion naira of our budget.

At the end , we would have been borrowing even more to fill the resulting deficit...meaning that by now, debt would have been consuming all our revenue, and a huge part of the loans we take .

There is a reason why OBI and atiku and tinubu, and all the candidates EXCEPT Sowore, said they would remove subsidy (Yes, even the 36 year old prof stated that subsidy would go, as did the SDP candidate). They could see the disaster approaching.

And there is a reasin why GEJ was bloody right in 2012...and yes, I backed him back then on subsidy DESPITE Being his critic, (as I am of this admin, and Buhari, and most of our governments, because we have never had a good government in this country)...because his advisers could see the disaster comming...and because by 2012, we were refining 95000 bpd, down from 400000 bpd in 1986.

As at May 29, 2003, most of our revenue was going to pay for debt. There was no money for subsidy anymore. The tragedy of TInubu';s government is that he brought back subsidy, now at between N400-600 PER LITER....meaning that at the end, we are going to borrow more and more to fill the resulting deficit.

(Also African economies are walking disiasters because they rely on the price of the resource they sell. If cocoa goes down to 1 dollar per ton, Ghana will collapse. If the price of copper crashes, zambia would collapse. Wait, it has happened many times. The only strong african economies are the diversified ones like SA and Egypt...and even Egypt is in a mess, their debt situation makes Nigeria look just as nice, OR countires like Botswana that have a very tiny population. )

Ye can abuse me, and God knows I have been abused on this site for supporting subsidy removal...and even trolled, and called mentally deficient and foolih. Yes, I KNOW...MOST NIGERIANS ARE POOR AND SUFFERING. YES, I KNOW THAT WE CANNOT AFFORD FUEL AT MARKET PRICE, AND GOD KNOWS I WISH THERE WAS A WAY....TO KEEP SUBSIDY. I EFFING KNOW.

But I know that if tinubu kept subsidy so that we could afford fuel at N200 per liter, by now we would be basically run out of money. You want your salary paid in 2 years time? You want us to pay two thirds of our budget this year on subsides....because cheap fuel...and take a loan to cover the hole.

Subsidy should have gone in 2012, or even 1990.

(NO, i DON'T SUPPORT APC, or am I blind. But I had my eyes opened in 2012, and I am not going back)
Bro, you are very right in your analysis and only a fool will abuse you as you say some people are doing. You are one of the few reasonable people I've found on this forum.

However try to understand why we/I still insist that Tinubu used that ill-conceived announcement to destroy the economy very swiftly:

1. He shouldn't have done it on the first day in office. Rather, a good leader would have constituted his economic team and planned on how to manage the situation before making the announcement. Instead, he announced it as if he was just coming to hurt the citizens which is what it was actually. Tinubu obviously hates Nigerians for hating him. He knows that the people did not support him, that he got in through the back door, hence his hatred for Nigerians and why he is trying hard to punish us. Is it any wonder democracy insists that the people should be ruled by those they choose.
2. He himself was one of the toughest critics of subsidy removal during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, even when that administration tried to manage the situation with a human face. Not only that he hasn't apologized for doing that, he came to do the same thing that GEJ did and without even managing it the way GEJ tried to do.

No one says that good leaders don't take difficult decisions. But they try to take it with compassion in a way that it will not kill off the citizens they are meant to lead. Someone else other than Tinubu could have removed the subsidy without all the disastrous consequences that followed this time. Or, what do you think?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 12:29pm On May 19
nairalanda1:

You have to stop this tribal mockery.

PLus, tinubu is not doing well. Security is still a mess, and his continued subsidy payments on power and electricity, and petrol means that the sectors cannot grow and prosper, and as a result we cannot diversify our economy.

The truth is, he would have lost, if Obi and Atiku had at least been humble...or something. Your party lost 10-11 million votes in 4 years. That is not success.

You guys talk as if Tinubu won any election. He didn't win any election. All those results you saw were doctored. The election was rigged.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 12:34pm On May 19
Lawag3:

Later both of us will go and buy fuel for 120 naira.

Tribal idiot
His mental level is not high enough to understand that you are mocking him. Look at his comment above.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 12:42pm On May 19
10mobile:

It couldn't pain me more than those crying "ebin pa wa" and committing suicide here and there. Very little minds that have capacity only for ONE word, ie. TRIBE. It's beyond pitiable that tribe is all you could process from a question meant to help you think. See them, very low mindsets, tueh!
it is u igbos that are pained n it’s cos u lost election, it’s like u lost your senses with the election

Only your tribe have been d ones crying all these while

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 12:43pm On May 19
10mobile:

You guys talk as if Tinubu won any election. He didn't win any election. All those results you saw were doctored. The election was rigged.
a narcissistic igbo will never admit he was defeated

People who didn’t believe they were defeated n humiliated even after losing 3 million fools

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by 10mobile: 12:46pm On May 19
Reality3080:
a narcissistic igbo will never admit he was defeated

People who didn’t believe they were defeated n humiliated even after losing 3 million fools
No need trying to reason with a stone brain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Beautifulday: 1:00pm On May 19
Reality3080:

Do you know what it means to destroy the economy of a nation in one day? All you guys talk about is election, election Everytime. Imagine people talking about 2027 just one year after winning elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Ofunaofu: 1:03pm On May 19
godofuck231:
Mugabe was the saviour of zimbabwe, tinubu is the big fool of Nigeria

Tinubu is a destroyer of Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by nairalanda1(m): 1:07pm On May 19
10mobile:

Bro, you are very right in your analysis and only a fool will abuse you as you say some people are doing. You are one of the few reasonable people I've found on this forum.

However try to understand why we/I still insist that Tinubu used that ill-conceived announcement to destroy the economy very swiftly:

1. He shouldn't have done it on the first day in office. Rather, a good leader would have constituted his economic team and planned on how to manage the situation before making the announcement. Instead, he announced it as if he was just coming to hurt the citizens which is what it was actually. Tinubu obviously hates Nigerians for hating him. He knows that the people did not support him, that he got in through the back door, hence his hatred for Nigerians and why he is trying hard to punish us. Is it any wonder democracy insists that the people should be ruled by those they choose.

GEJ did all the above, even had informative government sponsored messages for months on the subsidy thing....even had something planned (Sure-P)...and Nigerians still said no....and tinubu and buhari were there to fan the flames of the no crowd.

The harsh truth, as someone said , is that there is no right time for subsidy removal.

As a result of our not removing subsidy in 2012...the last really good time we had to remove it..., we kept pushing the thing forward until...90% of our revenue was going to pay for debts incurred, partly, as a result of subsidy retention over the years.

So, here we are. (As soon as subsidy went, the amount of revenue used to service debt went down from 90% t0 63%)

I saw the danger signs , especially when as far back as 2014, the government was borrowing to pay salaries, then Buhari came and was forced to make NNPC the sole importer, and then the PIB act...which essentially started the final countdown...to subsidy removal, and in essence ensured that there was no money for subsides after June 2023, which meant that if marketers did not have subsidy gone, they would lose money in adapting to the new prices, had tinubu delayed subsdy removal to say July 2023.

It's not a suprise all the main candidates, and even the minor candidates were pro-subsidy removal. They freaking had no choice. When 90% of your revenue is going to debt service, and IMF Is basically looking at you one kind, subsidy had to go...for a while (Tinubu has brought it back, and the debt keeps rising, as well as the deficit).
2. He himself was one of the toughest critics of subsidy removal during the Goodluck Jonathan administration, even when that administration tried to manage the situation with a human face. Not only that he hasn't apologized for doing that, he came to do the same thing that GEJ did and without even managing it the way GEJ tried to do.

No one says that good leaders don't take difficult decisions. But they try to take it with compassion in a way that it will not kill off the citizens they are meant to lead. Someone else other than Tinubu could have removed the subsidy without all the disastrous consequences that followed this time. Or, what do you think?

1.He and Buhari were wrong. As were most Nigerians, frankly speaking. Even now,most people support subsidy retention, and if Tinubu cuts prces to N200 or less per liter, basically guaranteeing a subsidy of N800 per liter ....he would he hailed as a great leader...lol.

2.gej EVEN then should have told them to go to eff,....and taken the decision. He had the figures...in 2011, we spent three times more on subsidy than we did in 2010. If that was not scary, what would be? But we kept subsidy, and the results meant a worsening debt situation.

Problem is, people want cheap fuel.
Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by zombieHUNTER: 1:09pm On May 19
EmperorCaesar:

The whole tribe is chanting Ebin pawa ooo grin grin grin

Shameless supporters
That's how they supported Buhari for eight years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by AcadaWriter: 1:13pm On May 19
Tinupoo is a colossal failure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 2:39pm On May 19
Floky215:

He ended the hope of the whole country..from north to south, east to west everybody is wailing ebin kpa wah...!!

So this is never about the igbos but the whole country...!!
Only idiots thinks otherwise...!!!
but na u igbos cry pass now

Na u dey claim billionaires n na u still dey wail pass

Wailing billionaires
Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 2:41pm On May 19
Ofunaofu:

u mean destroyer of igbos?

A single man that defeated a whole tribe
Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Ofunaofu: 3:21pm On May 19
Reality3080:
u mean destroyer of igbos?

A single man that defeated a whole tribe

Did he defeat the north

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Reality3080: 3:24pm On May 19
Ofunaofu:

Did he defeat the north
he got majority of his votes from d north which an igbo man can never do
Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by Ofunaofu: 3:25pm On May 19
Reality3080:
he got majority of his votes from d north which an igbo man can never do

That is not the answer

Did he defeat the Hausa Fulani

1 Like

Re: Tinubu And Mugabe: What A Hilarious Comparison! by godofuck231: 3:27pm On May 19
Ofunaofu:

so wrong , the rapist and annihilator

(1) (2) (Reply)

Katakata In Ekiti State. / Radical Islam - The Tragedy Of Political Correctness! / Favorite Moule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.