Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK (26361 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 8:36am On May 20
Santalpharay:

Now this is the problem of humanity. For your mind you are colonizing Igbos🤣🤣. The real colonization is Fulanis installing and occupying Ilorin and its environs as you people look helplessly and bowing to their command without complain. Finally you have gotten what you wanted. Now rest

We are your colonial masters. SW and the North.

The only difference is that they flog you all the time like ekuke dogs and we are merciful and flog you from time to time.

Unfortunately there's absolutely nothing you can do about it as conquered people.

We are the ruling class. You're in the servant caste
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by BarrElChapo(m): 8:42am On May 20
Some people are abroad but really are in their villages in Nigeria.

He should keep fighting cos the healthcare system in Nigeria would send him to the grave faster.

2 Likes

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by caye(m): 8:43am On May 20
Kobicove:
This guy went to the UK in 1986 and for 38years he was rigmarolling and did not bother to organise his life and get proper accommodation.

Why would a normal person prefer to be squatting and 'crashing' on friend's sofas for 38years?! shocked

I really can't say I blame the UK government if they decide to deport him undecided

Young man, wait until you see " aye" ; then you will know that Nature has 2 parts.

Just wait small.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by caye(m): 8:45am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

The only difference is that they flog you all the time like ekuke dogs and we are merciful and flog you from time to time.

Unfortunately there's absolutely nothing you can do about it as conquered people.

I want nothing to do with the fulani-british satanic contraption.

I'm not interested in ruling class; I only want to take charge if my destiny and my own ppl.

1 Like

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Pastoshizzy(m): 8:48am On May 20
koning:

grin grin grin very funny. You're gloating abi.....i just dey picture the poor girl in my mind. Her father will never allow her to come back to Nigeria.
I'm beginning to suspect say na you dey advise my Uncle. I feel for her over my moin moin and ogi.

If I was the law, I'll sentence you to Birmingham for 38 years...that is cruel for you, if you get the urge to eat ewa agonyin every once in awhile or you dey get the luxury to piss away where toilet no dey. Besides Oyinbo no too like you.

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 8:48am On May 20
ariesbull:
Forget story Japa will make one useless many Nigerians there are suffering...Nigerians at home are better

i have seen such a man frm USA also
mumu who told you his suffering in the UK . Do you know what his bank account look like or you're just jumping into conclusions
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Santalpharay: 8:48am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

Why avoiding Ilorin as I mentioned before.. No Igbo land is seized and Emirate installed in it. Go collect your land from your colonial master first. You are trying to bring North into the discussion so that they will side you.🤣🤣. Slave to the Fulanis, slave to the British people. You don't even know your status

2 Likes

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 8:54am On May 20
Santalpharay:

Why avoiding Ilorin as I mentioned before.. No Igbo land is seized and Emirate installed in it. Go collect your land from your colonial master first. You are trying to bring North into the discussion so that they will side you.🤣🤣. Slave to the Fulanis, slave to the British people. You don't even know your status

I see a lot of tears all over. grin

Check Kwara. It is in the North Central and yet only Yorubas are Governors there.

But you claim to be a major tribe and you're not allowed to rule. Asari called you Ijaw slaves and not a single man was bold enough to confront him.

That's why our men screw your yamleggies and dump the leftovers for you to pay 35 page bride price lists grin

Now cry more. Even Ijaws call you their slaves. grin get independence from them first grin
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by IkeAbuja: 8:59am On May 20
Either you like it or not their is no place like your home country. Travel at young age, hustle, make money, always keep communication with your family and friends back home, invest in your home country and come home and enjoy the rest of your life with your family and friends. That's the realest life001
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Santalpharay: 9:01am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

I see a lot of tears all over. grin

Check Kwara. It is in the North Central and yet only Yorubas are Governors there.

But you claim to be a major tribe and you're not allowed to rule. Asari called you Ijaw slaves and not a single man was bold enough to confront him.

That's why our men screw your yamleggies and dump the leftovers for you to pay 35 page bride price lists grin

Now cry more. Even Ijaws call you their slaves. grin get independence from them first grin

Under bridge homeless is typing. we,we we and you will think he is feeding fine. Now some Yorubas are part of the North according to you. Fear! Speak out! Nobody is going to kill you. Just like subsidy,Ilorin is gone for good🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 9:08am On May 20
Santalpharay:

Under bridge homeless is typing. we,we we and you will think he is feeding fine. Now some Yorubas are part of the North according to you. Fear! Speak out! Nobody is going to kill you. Just like subsidy,Ilorin is gone for good🤣🤣

Your dad and grandad were born slaves. You and your children are.

NOTHING you can do about it. Take that to the bank. grin

2023 was Ibos turn and Tinubu just shooed you away. You can cry for next 8 years. But it wouldn't change it. Master - Slave cadre. Learn your place. Your tears wouldn't budge us. grin
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Pinkyposh(f): 9:17am On May 20
UK is not a place to stay for too long. They will hardly give you their green card. Run from UK

1 Like

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Pinkyposh(f): 9:19am On May 20
Kaiser20:
He came to the UK in 1986 and has not visited Nigeria in 38 years
This man is Just a wasted Japa
Don't mind them, they are the type that comes to say life in abroad is not easy, due to laziness

1 Like

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Love800(m): 9:25am On May 20
U forget say things cost for canada!
kossyablaze:
Canada is best
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by uvie66: 9:49am On May 20
Kobicove:
This guy went to the UK in 1986 and for 38years he was rigmarolling and did not bother to organise his life and get proper accommodation.

Why would a normal person prefer to be squatting and 'crashing' on friend's sofas for 38years?! shocked

I really can't say I blame the UK government if they decide to deport him undecided
What was he doing all this while before he had a stroke in 2019, you didn't sort out your papers, get on the property ladder, build houses or business in Nigeria, I'm confused. Back in the 80s it was easy to get paper, look for a struggling white British citizen woman give them a couple of thousand of pounds to get married to and divorce after a couple of years.

1 Like

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by uvie66: 9:53am On May 20
MrIcredible:
38 years!
No life
No family
No possession

In a land of possibilities...

The man no try for himself at all.
I concur
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Swaelyf(f): 10:54am On May 20
bcs you didnt read he has been sick and therefore homeless wht will he come back with? like you dont know hw Nigerians shame ppl who return with nothing
Kaiser20:
He came to the UK in 1986 and has not visited Nigeria in 38 years
This man is Just a wasted Japa
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by gare(f): 11:09am On May 20
PEACE2023:
He should remain there Oh. He rejected Nigeria when he was a young man now he is old he can not be accepted

They should send him to Rwanda
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Fortune109: 11:20am On May 20
Wait!

Is it not shameful how people beg to remain in someone else's country when they ask you to leave! I see these guys (anybody in the world) as my equals as a man why would i beg to stay with anyone who doesn't want me...

Really really downgrading!!
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Kaiser20: 11:23am On May 20
headboyprince:
mumu who told you his suffering in the UK . Do you know what his bank account look like or you're just jumping into conclusions
You are very funny Boy.
WHICH Bank are you talking about?
I know Nigerians in the UK with only coins in their Bank Account
Like the man in question, they Feed from hand to mouth
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 11:48am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
I will be frank here.

See as Baba squeeze face like person wey shiit for body during water scarcity.

His sour face is because of the prospects of returning to Ekiti and seeing typical Nigerians and their animalistic disorderliness grin

I laughed small 🤣 😂 where Baba claimed his old lawyers were the ones who put a fake passport stamp for him. This man na criminal, I can bet he knew about it 😂 🤣

No lawyer even if you're fvcking him/her will love you to the extent of stretching his / her neck to that extent. Forget am.

Stick to what you know.

The UK has arrangee-lawyers, arrangee-doctors, arrangee-accountants, arrangee-mortgage-brokers,...etc.
If still in doubt, ask James Ibori, Ike Ekweremadu and Diezani Alison-Madueke. cool
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by AngelicBeing: 12:26pm On May 20
sad
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Chicagograduate(m): 12:32pm On May 20
The new immigrantion law that ban students from bringing a dependant is affecting Immigrants who have been living in Europe for decades.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 12:33pm On May 20
DaddyJapan:

Stick to what you know.

The UK has arrangee-lawyers, arrangee-doctors, arrangee-accountants, arrangee-mortgage-brokers,...etc.
If still in doubt, ask James Ibori, Ike Ekweremadu and Diezani Alison-Madueke. cool

My posts are for those with high IQ.

Read what I wrote carefully or put it in Google translate.

Do all those lawyers FORGE passport stamps or commit crimes on behalf of clients?

That's an incredibly stupid thing to say.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 12:55pm On May 20
headboyprince:

Mugu ....so person that has stroke isn't suffering

My mugu ...if you don't have papers in Europe na suffer pro max be that
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 12:55pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

Do all those lawyers FORGE passport stamps or commit crimes on behalf of clients?

A Gambian man residing in Wisconsin, United States, was deported back to Africa after more than 20 years in the States.
41-year-old Buba Jabbi was deported Tuesday according to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement statement issued Wednesday.
Jabbi, who was detained February 15 had entered the U.S. in 1995 and overstayed his visa.

A stay of removal had been filed on his behalf but was denied Feb. 27, according to Nicole Alberico, a public affairs officer with ICE.
Jabbi, the father of two daughters ages 5 and 1, was being held at a detention center in Sierra Blanca, Texas.

If necessary, Jabbi’s wife, Katrina Jabbi, a native of Wisconsin Rapids, said she would move her family almost 5,000 miles to Gambia, a nation of about 2 million people that is almost twice the size of Delaware, to be with her husband.

“We have spent many years trying to rectify this situation,” Katrina Jabbi previously said. “I will continue to fight and file waivers if he is deported. I will not be apart from my husband nor allow my children to grow up without their father.”

Katrina Jabbi married Buba Jabbi in 2013, four years after meeting him. The couple has two daughters, Nalia, 5, and Aisha, 1, and they are expecting a third child in October.
Katrina Jabbi said she works part time from home and moved back to Wisconsin Rapids, about 135 miles northwest of Milwaukee, to be closer to her family. Her husband had been working as a truck driver.

Buba Jabbi has not been charged with a crime in Wisconsin and his detention was not the result of a criminal arrest.
He came to the United States in 1995 on a temporary travel visa to attend the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, according to Katrina Jabbi. When he tried to change his status to allow him to stay in the U.S., the paperwork he filed was incorrect and his case was moved into removal proceedings, where he remained for several years.

However, Buba Jabbi was considered “undeportable” because his country would not provide travel documents on his behalf, she said. Instead, he was given orders of supervision, requiring him to report to immigration once a year and obtain work authorization, which he had done for the past 10 years.

Buba Jabbi was at his annual appointment Feb. 15 in Milwaukee with immigration officials when he was detained and told he would be deported, his wife said. The statement from ICE said his travel documents from Gambia had been validated.
Buba Jabbi still has family in Gambia. Despite being separated from him, Katrina Jabbi said she is happy her husband will be able to see his parents for the first time in more than two decades.

Source: http://phytodivablog.com/man-deported-to-africa-after-23-years-in-the-united-states/
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 12:56pm On May 20
Kaiser20:

You are very funny Boy.
WHICH Bank are you talking about?
I know Nigerians in the UK with only coins in their Bank Account
Like the man in question, they Feed from hand to mouth
UK guys dey suffer
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 12:57pm On May 20
And ?

ariesbull:

A Gambian man residing in Wisconsin, United States, was deported back to Africa after more than 20 years in the States.
41-year-old Buba Jabbi was deported Tuesday according to a U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement statement issued Wednesday.
Jabbi, who was detained February 15 had entered the U.S. in 1995 and overstayed his visa.

A stay of removal had been filed on his behalf but was denied Feb. 27, according to Nicole Alberico, a public affairs officer with ICE.
Jabbi, the father of two daughters ages 5 and 1, was being held at a detention center in Sierra Blanca, Texas.

If necessary, Jabbi’s wife, Katrina Jabbi, a native of Wisconsin Rapids, said she would move her family almost 5,000 miles to Gambia, a nation of about 2 million people that is almost twice the size of Delaware, to be with her husband.

“We have spent many years trying to rectify this situation,” Katrina Jabbi previously said. “I will continue to fight and file waivers if he is deported. I will not be apart from my husband nor allow my children to grow up without their father.”

Katrina Jabbi married Buba Jabbi in 2013, four years after meeting him. The couple has two daughters, Nalia, 5, and Aisha, 1, and they are expecting a third child in October.
Katrina Jabbi said she works part time from home and moved back to Wisconsin Rapids, about 135 miles northwest of Milwaukee, to be closer to her family. Her husband had been working as a truck driver.

Buba Jabbi has not been charged with a crime in Wisconsin and his detention was not the result of a criminal arrest.
He came to the United States in 1995 on a temporary travel visa to attend the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta, according to Katrina Jabbi. When he tried to change his status to allow him to stay in the U.S., the paperwork he filed was incorrect and his case was moved into removal proceedings, where he remained for several years.

However, Buba Jabbi was considered “undeportable” because his country would not provide travel documents on his behalf, she said. Instead, he was given orders of supervision, requiring him to report to immigration once a year and obtain work authorization, which he had done for the past 10 years.

Buba Jabbi was at his annual appointment Feb. 15 in Milwaukee with immigration officials when he was detained and told he would be deported, his wife said. The statement from ICE said his travel documents from Gambia had been validated.
Buba Jabbi still has family in Gambia. Despite being separated from him, Katrina Jabbi said she is happy her husband will be able to see his parents for the first time in more than two decades.

Source: http://phytodivablog.com/man-deported-to-africa-after-23-years-in-the-united-states/
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 1:31pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

While mine is for someone who understands that there is a dark underbelly to the UK's legal system, and not some wet-behind-the ear d1mw1t who has an inordinate estimate of his own intelligence. cool

Three suspected fraudulent immigration lawyers have been arrested in Greater Manchester following a Home Office raid on Wednesday.

It said the suspects were believed to be part of a legal advice firm run by Chinese and British nationals out of a garage attached to a residential property, which had been converted into an office.

The company owners, a married couple, are alleged to have been supplying fake documents to enable foreign nationals to falsify asylum claims and remain in the UK. It is believed they have been charging more than £3,000 per client.
Source: https://www.legalfutures.co.uk/latest-news/three-arrested-in-raid-on-bogus-immigration-law-firm

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 1:33pm On May 20
DaddyJapan:

While mine is for someone who understands that there is a dark underbelly to the UK's legal system, and not some wet-behind-the ear d1mw1t who has an inordinate estimate of his own intelligence. cool

Source: https://www.legalfutures.co.uk/latest-news/three-arrested-in-raid-on-bogus-immigration-law-firm

Your stupidity just shows more and more.

I can't lose IQ points dealing with a dumbo. Believe what you want, just stick to your level next time.

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 1:36pm On May 20
P.S - One of the largest Nigerian churches in the UK, at one point, directed congregants without residency papers to an immigration lawyer (another congregant); who employed various means to get their stay in the country regularised.

The less said about these things in a public forum, the better. cool
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by DaddyJapan(m): 1:37pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

Your stupidity just shows more and more.

I can't lose IQ points dealing with a dumbo. Believe what you want, just stick to your level next time.

D8ft as a brush.

You think say me and you nah mate? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation In Benin As Ali Modu Sheriff Wins In Appeal Court (Photos) / 2019: Group Backs Atiku, Promises 10m Votes / Osun Election Tribunal: Adeleke’s, Pdp’s Witnesses Can’t Read Own Statements.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.