Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:36 AM

UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK (26364 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Meets Femi Fani-Kayode After 38 Years (Video) / Egypt To Deport 7 Nigerians Over End SARS Protest. / Germany Set To Deport Many Nigerian Migrants On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Bankowner: 1:56pm On May 20
If he was your father, that is how you'd want him deported so he can come and depend on you. Shior!!

With his condition, it will be pretty hard for him to adjust to living in Nigeria. I hope his matter is looked at on compassionate grounds.
ganisucks:

He should be deported ASAP. The law is no respecter of persons.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by LexngtonSteele: 1:56pm On May 20
DaddyJapan:

D8ft as a brush.

You think say me and you nah mate? cool

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by BluelightHotel: 2:11pm On May 20
Didn’t apply for citizenship then?
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by RaptorX: 3:01pm On May 20
Kaiser20:
He came to the UK in 1986 and has not visited Nigeria in 38 years
This man is Just a wasted Japa
Because the UK is a shithole and most people there are broke and can't even afford a bloody plane ticket.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 5:20pm On May 20
ariesbull:

Mugu ....so person that has stroke isn't suffering

My mugu ...if you don't have papers in Europe na suffer pro max be that
shut up, stroke can affect anyone. it's a natural phenomenal. you sound like it's the europe that caused the stroke.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 5:23pm On May 20
Kaiser20:

You are very funny Boy.
WHICH Bank are you talking about?
I know Nigerians in the UK with only coins in their Bank Account
Like the man in question, they Feed from hand to mouth
see this idiot, ever see somene in the UK that cant feed? a place you can get meal for free... wake up uk isnt nigeria. and they dont use coins there mumu.
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 5:29pm On May 20
RaptorX:
Because the UK is a shithole and most people there are broke and can't even afford a bloody plane ticket.
if uk is shithole then what is nigeria mind you plane ticket is 700 euros even a begger can afford that. you're mistaken nigeria for uk
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 5:35pm On May 20
ariesbull:
UK guys dey suffer
WHAT are they suffering from?? stop fooling yourself
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 7:56pm On May 20
headboyprince:
WHAT are they suffering from?? stop fooling yourself
mugu...I have been to UK and I know what I saw and also this old man is a good example also

People no dey even see UK as japa ...we call London Lagos extension
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 7:56pm On May 20
RaptorX:
exactly
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by Ilekokonit: 2:52am On May 21
In 2005, his previous solicitors submitted a forged entry stamp in his passport and have subsequently been reported to the police and the legal regulatory bodies.

That's why I don't use Nigerians for anything in the UK. Although some of the patrons of these unscrupulous lawyers know exactly what they are getting into and because they have already overstayed a 6 months visitors visa, they are looking for ways to beat the system even if it means doing an illegality.

I avoid using Nigerian lawyers 'cos they will not tell you the full story and I know a bros who wanted to remortgage his house and his Naija lawyer out of greed for his own fees refused to tell bros of the >£10,000 financial penalties for switching lenders.

I know someone whose Nigerian female lawyer told her that she knows an insider in the home office that can make her immigration files disappear in the home office thus allowing her to get UK stay on that technicality. The scheme failed and the lady was ripped off of close to £10k by the greedy lawyer who then turned round and told her to do her worst knowing fully well that she could not report to the authorities as she had overstayed her visa.

Even if you rent house from Naija landlord in the UK, he go begin feel like say him dey do you favour or that you are beneath him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 3:29am On May 21
ariesbull:
mugu...I have been to UK and I know what I saw and also this old man is a good example also

its obvious you think ith your anus. lagos that is one of the worst places to live in the world, you're ptting with london. you've never lived outside Nigeria except in yur dreams. anyone from nigeria suffering in lodon went there illegally, is sick, or just plain irresponsible. it's the fault of the individual that he's suffering. so better stop fooling yourself.

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by ariesbull: 6:02am On May 21
headboyprince:
its obvious you think ith your anus. lagos that is one of the worst places to live in the world, you're ptting with london. you've never lived outside Nigeria except in yur dreams. anyone from nigeria suffering in lodon went there illegally, is sick, or just plain irresponsible. it's the fault of the individual that he's suffering. so better stop fooling yourself.

Nobody even takes London as japa that one na Lagos extension the visa na back yard we dey get am ...na suffer dey kill them
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by headboyprince(m): 4:31pm On May 21
ariesbull:

Nobody even takes London as japa that one na Lagos extension the visa na back yard we dey get am ...na suffer dey kill them
yet london is number one japa destinations for Nigeria. If UK give you visa don't go, stay in Lagos. Mumu

Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by SSpeter(m): 11:57am On May 22
ariesbull:

While in UK, did you have a job?
Re: UK Home Office In Threat To Deport Disabled Man To Nigeria After 38 Years In UK by kossyablaze(m): 4:26am On May 24
Love800:
U forget say things cost for canada!
omo dat one tire me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Crisis: Jonathan Tells Elders To Shun Obasanjo / Wike Orders Arrest Of Pro-biafra Agitators / Peter Obi, Lord Maryland Of Odstock Meet In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.