Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,798 members, 7,848,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) (11267 Views)

Everton Stay Up On A Dramatic PL Final Day, While Leicester And Leeds Relegated / Italy Crowned Euro 2020 Champions: See Pictures Of The Final Day / Lionel Messi's Next Club: Man City, Inter, PSG Or Man United? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by CrossRhodes: 2:30pm On May 19
82man:
Arsenal and bottle fans will be like this today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
I don't think you the meaning of bottling...

1 Like

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Austeeenxx: 2:30pm On May 19
Say cheese

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Tballack: 2:31pm On May 19
Omo i bin dey support gunners sidely b4,but since d day den don beat my club 5-0,chaii all d demons of d world don turn against them,..i tip gunners b4 but nt again..make mancity dey rule us de go..even arteta self no say its over like kalistus talk
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by yusufmurry: 2:32pm On May 19
Young man, City is not letting any spill
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by caesymore(m): 2:33pm On May 19
Treasure17:
Without any iota of analysis that will lead to paralysis. It's Arsenal.

Your result alone has resulted to paralysis grin
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 2:34pm On May 19
caesymore:

Your result alone has resulted to paralysis grin
Please na. Let's win this season.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by OriOko88(m): 2:35pm On May 19
Dogalmighty17:
Arsenal na club? How can you even compare.? City is looking to carry the league irrespective of whatever arsenal does. Arsenal is hoping that City will lose today so that arsenal can carry the league.

Arsenal are a bunch of misfits. I look forward to their tears later today.
You re a fool. Looking for Arsenal tears undecided. Even non arsenal fans are commending is for standing up to man city until the final days. Man city hv won it three straight times,that shud tell u they have very good quality above any other epl team. And the fact that it's only arsenal that hv been challenging man city to the title for the past two seasons now shud tell ur effing brain that we hv quality.

Wait till today's game is over before concluding son,and learn from Madrid vs Bayer die minute wonder. undecided
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Oladhips(m): 2:35pm On May 19
grin grin bottler for final day of the season??

You guys sha no wan agree say arsenal don improve cool

Nothing more! 👌
Yustash001:
Arsenal fans giving themselves false hope.
Bottlers FC.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by uunwanaobong3: 2:35pm On May 19
It is good to give some people hope in life....... Try and be Fair to people just as mancity is fair to arsenal

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by jojothaiv(m): 2:35pm On May 19
Treasure17:
Comot that iota of analysis that will lead to paralysis for that your comments because many Arsenal fan go enter seizure this evening.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by bluefilm: 2:36pm On May 19
Aston Villa ruined it for Arsenal

That is to say unai Emery ruined arsenal
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Originality007: 2:37pm On May 19
grin

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Franking: 2:38pm On May 19
City are winning the league. Arsenal should try again in ten years time.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 2:38pm On May 19
Treasure17:
And you think 🤔 Man City would drop the ball
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 2:39pm On May 19
grin
ednut1:
Man city. Even if man city lose , arsenal will find a way to lose too
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Treasure17(m): 2:39pm On May 19
jojothaiv:

Comot that iota of analysis that will lead to paralysis for that your comments because many Arsenal fan go enter seizure this evening.
It's football. If luck smiles on Arsenal, nothing anyone can do about it. Don't worry, in the next five hours you will congratulate arsenal fans.

2 Likes

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Faithfulness99: 2:40pm On May 19
Arsenal
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Elolam87(m): 2:41pm On May 19
Together,we are 'city'. The citizens will grab this one again.

From a Manchester fan
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by izubext007: 2:41pm On May 19
I lough u
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by AAA593: 2:42pm On May 19
Yustash001:
Bottlers FC.
If arsenal fit drag City till the last day and last game then u call am bottle then na jealousy be dat. Arsenal deserves credit bro. Joke apart
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by aestake: 2:43pm On May 19
Treasure17:
MC
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Goodlady(f): 2:43pm On May 19
Yustash001:
Bottlers FC.
It ll shock u
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by caesymore(m): 2:43pm On May 19
Treasure17:

Please na. Let's win this season.

LOL, una done turn trophy beggers, One reason I no want make una win be say Arsenal of yesterday don dey bring mouth for me a true Blue. Well try win Everton first.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by DrexAY: 2:44pm On May 19
Arsenal is playing to fulfill all righteousness, they know it's gone already.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Loverboi2cute(m): 2:44pm On May 19
oluwaseyi0:
City

Delusional people believe city will loose or draw but arsenal will win

They never pause to consider possibility of the reverse

I will like to see Ur tears dis evening
Quote me after d match... I stand for Man-City

We have a deal

1 Like

Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Oyindamolah: 2:45pm On May 19
Treasure17:

It's football. If luck smiles on Arsenal, nothing anyone can do about it. Don't worry, in the next five hours you will congratulate arsenal fans.
Arsenal had the chance to win but unfortunately 😔 theu couldn't. Based on statistics City has not lost the last game of the season in the last 3 seasons
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by ibtommy(m): 2:45pm On May 19
Arsenal cannot win the EPL this season. Make dem just solo
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Davehasmadeit(m): 2:46pm On May 19
If Arsenal no win this league, call me a failed fake prophet. West Ham are gonna pull a shocker
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by amazingspiderma: 2:46pm On May 19
I love Arsenal so much and wish they could win.
But my love is not enough.

Back to reality.
Congratulations Man City.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by ibtommy(m): 2:46pm On May 19
Oyindamolah:
Arsenal had the chance to win but unfortunately 😔 theu couldn't. Based on statistics City has not lost the last game of the season in the last 3 seasons

Apart from the statistics how on earth can West Ham beat City? It's not possible.
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by Deogratiasfx: 2:47pm On May 19
[quote author=ednut1 post=130031590Even if man city lose , arsenal will find a
West Ham way to lose too[/quote]

Exactly.....I know what Arsenal can do. Even if Man City decides to help Arsenal by let West Ham beat them, Arsenal would still find a way to loss or draw against Everton
Re: EPL Final Day: Who Is Winning The League? Arsenal Or Man City? (Photo) by DrexAY: 2:47pm On May 19
Arsenal is playing today match to fulfill all righteousness. They know it's gone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sport Trading...will You Like To Make Some Money Today" / Fashanu, Heritage Bank Join Soccer Star Project To Discover Football Talents / Okocha Emerges Delta FA Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.