Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,819 members, 7,848,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) (46180 Views)

The Moment Ayra Starr Removed Her Cloth While Performing For UNIBEN Students / Meet Ayra Starr, Don Jazzy Signs 18-Year-Old To Mavin Records (Pictures) / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by justnaijagist12: 2:38pm On May 19
‘Sabigays’: Controversy as Ayra Starr embraces LGBTQ fans at Brazil concert

Nigerian singer Ayra Starr’s reception of her LGBTQ fans at a recent event in Brazil has sparked controversy online.

During her performance at the C6 Festival in São Paulo on Friday, LGBTQ fans were seen carrying placards with various inscriptions, including “We Are Your Sabigays” and “We [love emoji] You Ayra.”

The LGBTQ fans’ reference to themselves as “Sabigays” is a homage to Ayra Starr’s nickname, Sabi Girl.

After the event, one of the LGBTQ fans with the social media handle @miketrindade shared photos from his meeting with Ayra Starr with the caption, “Today I met my Starrrrrr [crying, praying and love emoji] @ayrastarr.”

The post soon went viral, with fans, especially Nigerians, expressing mixed feelings.

Ayra Starr also reposted it via her Instagram story.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/19/sabigays-controversy-as-ayra-starr-embraces-lgbtq-fans-at-brazil-concert/

Ayra Starr links up with some of her gay fans in Brazil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2iwIGH6bM4?si=9r5i60vFWeetw2p8

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by YungTemy(m): 5:33pm On May 19
Make I drop this one for here. cool

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by fastseo: 5:33pm On May 19
angry
She is one of them no doubt.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by obioraeze(m): 5:33pm On May 19
Yg

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Psalmspsalms: 5:33pm On May 19
Thinking of how a hundred years from now would be. How would the future be in terms of technology and the fear of God. It seems the fear of God is gradually fading from the hearts of humans... Our parents of the 70s and 80's are saying the world of today is far spoilt, just imagine a hundred years from now.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Obyangel: 5:34pm On May 19
cheesy
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:34pm On May 19
Na people role model be this.
Later some people will be celebrating all this hip hop stars. Stars who are on a mission.

Dey play

36 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by ecolime(m): 5:34pm On May 19
Toh

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by chatinent: 5:34pm On May 19
I don't get it.

How can you see a feminine body as a man and na masculine body dey hungry you.

I can understand those who have hormonal imbalance but what about you strong muscles uncle ehhhh.

These days you fit dey admire your fellow egbon think na woman o.

If I talk dem go say yansh na yansh.

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by TopsyKrete: 5:34pm On May 19
owo ni koko, gay or homophobia

1 Like

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Righteousness2(m): 5:34pm On May 19
All in the Name of Stardom, Fame and all that Satanism, you sell your Soul to the devil. You sell your soul to Hell!

What will it Profit to Gain the whole Fame, Stardom and the World but lose your Soul?

Less than a Minute in Hell Fire Dissolves all the satanic pleasures , fame and so called Enjoyment!

Young Girl ! Repent Quickly before you Perish!

They that Have Ears to Hear Let them Hear.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:34pm On May 19
Those who cannot pay her bills, are complaining the loudest....... 😂😭

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Moessss: 5:34pm On May 19
Wahala
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by slimmax: 5:34pm On May 19
Ayra na gay?

6 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Warldbest(m): 5:34pm On May 19
Dirty things 🥵

10 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Metrofox(m): 5:34pm On May 19
grin not my circus, not my monkeys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Tjra: 5:34pm On May 19
Lexusgs430:
Those who cannot her bills, are complaining the loudest....... 😂😭

See one of them.

Better get yourself treated.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by johnog4sure: 5:34pm On May 19
I like this already
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Magnumproperty: 5:35pm On May 19
Sabi girl... Sabi gay..
All naa for the mula.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Guzel: 5:35pm On May 19
That’s the culture.

4 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 5:35pm On May 19
Nothing to see here.

But you see Bloody Civilian, that girl na prospect.

2 Likes

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by ebubeson: 5:35pm On May 19
Gay is evil

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Ekaette1621990: 5:35pm On May 19
Should I fry Petrol with this kind news?

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Emodeee: 5:35pm On May 19
If girl no like you, she no like you niyen. She no allow jaywon touch her, na she dey touch her sabi guys🙂.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by PriceActionZ: 5:35pm On May 19
association of MAD and confuse people. SABI GAYS GIRLS

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Nwaokunkpara: 5:37pm On May 19
I keep wondering what's so good about this gay thing that people over there views it as normal

Every thing gay should be declared a mental illness

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by EggSoup(f): 5:37pm On May 19
fastseo:
angry
She is one of them no doubt.
not at all.
Na format.
She wan use them cash out

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by princepee: 5:37pm On May 19
Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by COOL10(m): 5:38pm On May 19
Most of these currently popping female Nigerian musicians are lesbians. No be today e start. They're everywhere. No shame again undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 5:38pm On May 19
Ensure with all your might that your kids don't see and make this lot their role model

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayra Starr With Her Gay Fans In Brazil (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 5:38pm On May 19
Amala Ketu Girl

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) / Stunning Pictures Of Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha / Adewale Olarenwaju Is Dead! 'Ishow Larry' Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.