Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. (7430 Views)

INEC's New Chairman 'Mahmud Yakubu': 4 Important Things To Know About / "President Jonathan Is Chairman Of Boko Haram" - Maiduguri Truck Drivers To BBC / BREAKING News: INEC NEW Chairman, Prof Nazim Mimiko From March 1, 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by phrankar(f): 7:57pm On Nov 24, 2011
jack bauer undecided
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2011
solomon111:

.So who do you suggest?no need to get worked up.

I am never worked up, especially when it comes to issues on Nigeria.

How about the best person, after searching through the over 150 million potentially qualified candidates we know as nigerians? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by BigB11(m): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2011
Buhari now or the same dog shlt.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by 1025: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2011
D'Banj or iyabo obasanjo
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Dynamique: 12:14am On Nov 25, 2011
Dora is a politician, dogs dont eat dogs,i go 4 Sanusi(CBN governor).
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Drunk: 12:20am On Nov 25, 2011
Shehu Sani
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Obiagu1(m): 12:50am On Nov 25, 2011
Those mentioning Dora should stop it. Do you want my sister killed?
The one she did in NAFDAC is enough.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 12:52am On Nov 25, 2011
^^^ what of the one wey she do for Aso Rock for more than 2 years
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Obiagu1(m): 12:56am On Nov 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^^ what of the one wey she do for Aso Rock for more than 2 years

Did she steal your money? If she did, take her to court or end your incessant antagonism of her
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by nagoma(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2011
Which court?
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Nov 25, 2011
Obiagu1:

Did she steal your money? If she did, take her to court or end your incessant antagonism of her

Again, scroll up so you can maybe JOLT your memory there on what she did for Nigeria or to Nigeria in just the last 2/3 years alone. She does not have to steal my money from my pocket for to know what HER RECORD IN SERVICE in the last 2/3 years shows. grin If you have a problem with it, go ask her why she did all she did when she had chance to change things.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by GAR3TH(m): 7:07am On Nov 25, 2011
Donald Duke is one of the only political leaders that has a real resume. I still cant believe he didn't become president nor get any federal positions.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by DrummaBoy(m): 9:13am On Nov 25, 2011
El-Rufai.
Although he says he is done with Civil service for now.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by cynthiafred67(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2011
I think it should be Gen. Buhari
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by PresidentT(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2011
I keep wonderin why people are suggestin Dora. Dora? This woman has shown that she can't be trusted. Her performance as minister and her role durin the last general election gave her out. Olisa Agbakoba, Femi Falana or Nuhu Ribadu. El-rufai is as corrupt as Obj.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Arosa(m): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2011
After seen the good work Dora did for Naija through NAFDAC, she can do no wrong. Imagine even here in the UK there are NAFDAC approved symbols on food items.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by egift(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2011
Dora at NAFDAC is the one everybody is asking for.

Her ministerial adventure as Nigeria's town-crier was putting a round pole in a square hole. Even worse, she sounded like Beaf (of Nairaland) most things because she was in a position to defend the evil of PDP.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by egift(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
The truth is that EFCC requires someone who:
- Averagely is not corrupt, ready to die, and will not be afraid to step on anyone's head (as long as its the right steps).
- Someone with a name recognition that his/her legacy is feared by many.
- Someone you can just call in any useless type of favour to plea on your behave.
- Some that will tell your godfather "I do not have time to see you, get a good lawyer for your boys and meet us in court".
- Someone that can tell the President - "we are doing the right thing here, don't bother asking".
- The person can even ask the court to restrain even Mr. President from interfering in this investigation.
- Not a PDP member.
- A Nigerian that can go to Senate hearing and tell them he is ready to resign now if they do not want him to prosecute financial criminals.
- Even tell the Senators to be worried about their upcoming cases than to plea for someone else.

Sai Buhari - Only Buhari my people - imagine he was in charge.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Oluwadare: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2011
Aunty kobo am enjoying ur stance toward madam Dora¤joor,i've always said PDP is like HIV that once u infected then u have no cure. Dora can not be trusted anymore.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by 1luvkipsus: 2:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
The young man acting now,LARMODE, should be confirmed.he's up to the task.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by komekn(m): 4:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
Kobojunkie,

I am not sure what your issue is with Dora, all said and done this woman amongst so called men was the one that lifted the lid on the whole Yaradua charade of which the AREWA and the northern elite wanted to crucify her.

In the NEC I found Dora to be the only man the rest were a bunch of cowards enjoying state privileges and ready to ransome the nation for personal gain and prestige.

Apart from calling Ribadu back i really cannot think of anybody else apart from MYSELF.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by manosteel(m): 4:38pm On Nov 25, 2011
EFCC is made up of people from Law, Economics, security etc. So you don't need to be a policeman to head EFCC. All you need is incorruptible someone with mental Toughness to lead the team, which I believe that Dora Akunyili can do very well. This name will not go down well with some people especially the supporters of Yaradua so-called kitchen cabinet or the cabals whom she stood against their grip to power when Mr President was ill.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by efisher(m): 4:44pm On Nov 25, 2011
Dora has ALL it takes!!!
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
komekn:

Kobojunkie,

I am not sure what your issue is with Dora, all said and done this woman amongst so called men was the one that lifted the lid on the whole Yaradua charade of which the AREWA and the northern elite wanted to crucify her.

In the NEC I found Dora to be the only man the rest were a bunch of cowards enjoying state privileges and ready to ransome the nation for personal gain and prestige.

Apart from calling Ribadu back i really cannot think of anybody else apart from MYSELF.

Please go get yourself some EDUCATION on this. Stop acting as if you pretend it never happened, History will automagically wipe it clean. She has a record, consult that record to know Dora. Stop singing up silly songs compiled from hooey . . . Her record is recent and still on the slates. Educate yourself!

egift:

[size=13pt]Dora at NAFDAC is the one everybody is asking for.

Her ministerial adventure as Nigeria's town-crier was putting a round pole in a square hole. Even worse, she sounded like Beaf (of Nairaland) most things because she was in a position to defend the evil of PDP.[/size]

Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by manosteel(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
We all agreed that she was appointed to the wrong Ministry, when she should have been appointed to the Ministry Health, Education or Science. I guess the FG did that so that she could use her popularity to blow their trumpet. She tried doing that but it wasn't in her, and remember when she risked her life and position as a Minister and presented that famous paper that probably brought to an end to Yaradua's cabals' grip to power, she said that her intergrity and concience would not allowed to continue in that statusquo. No one is 100% good, whether we believe it or not, Nuhu Ribadu and Akunyili brought live to their Ministry and created a shoe too big for anyone coming behing them to wear.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
komekn:

Kobojunkie,

Please go get yourself some EDUCATION on this. Stop acting as if you pretend it never happened, History will automagically wipe it clean. She has a record, consult that record to know Dora. Stop singing up silly songs compiled from hooey . . . Her record is recent and still on the slates. Educate yourself!

egift:

[size=13pt]Dora at NAFDAC is the one everybody is asking for.

Her ministerial adventure as Nigeria's town-crier was putting a round pole in a square hole. Even worse, she sounded like Beaf (of Nairaland) most things because she was in a position to defend the evil of PDP.[/size]

Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by eyennyin: 10:04pm On Nov 25, 2011
Olisa Agbakuba I like courage as person nd i thnk he is well qualified.,nd i dnt thnk he is affiliated to political party

Olisa Agbakuba I like courage as person nd i thnk he is well qualified.,nd i dnt thnk he is affiliated to political party

Tunde Bakare.
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Librate(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2011
The most competent man for that office is JIM IYKE
think am
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Soundmind(m): 1:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dora Akunyili
Wole Soyinka
Olisa Agbakoba
Col Umah
Ike Akariwe
Re: Suggest Your New Chairman Of Efcc To Mr President. by Jerry1000: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Hon. Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Resign From Office Or Face Impeachment -- NJC / "Land Is Free For All Genuine Investors In Imo" -gov. Okorocha Declares. / PMB Does It Again. Fashola Delivers Again For PMB Led FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.