Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,415 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Short Service In The NA/NN With B.sc - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Short Service In The NA/NN With B.sc (123 Views)

Can A B.Sc Holder Become A Principal Of A School Without B.Ed In Any Field? / Is It Advisable To Go For Army Short Service? / NASRDA Salary For B Sc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Short Service In The NA/NN With B.sc by JB256: 7:16pm On May 19
Hello Guys.

I'm looking to join the Nigerian Army/Navy through Short Service.

I'm an Honorary Member of the Nigerian Army Officers Mess.

I want to know the duration and what rank I'd get upon completion of service.

Most importantly I'm not looking to be an active personnel, in other words I'm not interested in the salary nor promotion but if it comes no wahala as I have my own business.

I just want to have the Military ID and be able to wear the Uniform if need be esp if I'm needed in the Barracks or for some Military. Occasions.

Also I want to ask as a Non Active Personnel but still in the Military, is it compulsory I shave my beards?

I know during the Short Service Programme, we'd be asked to shave clean but can it be kept after Service even as a Non Active Personnel.

Is all of these possible?

I'm naive about the Military and it's Module Operandi hence the reason why I'm asking questions here.

Thanks in advance for your subtle responses and contributions.
Re: Short Service In The NA/NN With B.sc by Offpointng: 10:12pm On May 19
JB256:

I'm looking to join the Nigerian Army/Navy through Short Service.

I just want to have the Military ID and be able to wear the Uniform if need be esp if I'm needed in the Barracks or for some Military. Occasions.

Lmao lemme fest laugh hard grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Auturex / Build Your Career With Us @hda / Website Design Services In Benin, Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.