Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,210 members, 7,860,358 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title (46636 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / De Gea Confident That Man Utd Can Win EPL, Champions League After New Signings / Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by VinnyBaba: 4:42pm On May 20
jamesversion:
He should have willed his properties to me before killing himself. grin

Please, anyone that wants to commit suicide should will his/her properties to me. The person can then go to hell, literally. tongue

The Man Tell you say him get Property?

Dat's a BROKE Ass nigga with Myriad of Life PROBLEMS who just used Arsenal match to commit suicide. undecided
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Seyitosino(m): 4:42pm On May 20
Even with a strong 2:1?

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by ecomalchemistt(m): 4:43pm On May 20
Puff puff pass my gee , ma je tan !
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Checkwell: 4:44pm On May 20
This news is too old! This event happened 6 years ago.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by qtx(m): 4:44pm On May 20
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/video-man-takes-own-life-after-arsenal-fc-lost-epl-title-to-man-city/tg064ej
A poor boy in a poor yard taking his life for a club that doesn't even know if his country exists talkless of knowing something like him was ever created. Chai! bla.ck brains sometimes get me pissed. shocked
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Forumites: 4:44pm On May 20
It all seem fake. Take a look at the back of the shirt he is wearing. It actually puffed out and that means he just hung the rope on the shirt while standing on a stool pretending he has died. Take a look very well.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by justking(m): 4:45pm On May 20
This is ridiculous, he died for nothing.

Learn how to make money online, check my signature in my profile.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by ViceGovernor: 4:45pm On May 20
Usmanovic95:
So sad he won't get to witness Arsenal's dominant era starting from next season.Rest on gunner.
If arsenal enter top 4 next season I will gift you 50% ownership of Dangote refinery
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Alvin212(m): 4:47pm On May 20
Hunger don finish this one

Africa

Land of lowest of humans

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Martinez39s(m): 4:48pm On May 20
Maybe he gambled his last card and money he borrowed from vicious loan sharks. I find it unbelievable that the mere failure of Arsenal to win the league caused his suicide. Maybe this is fake news, especially seeing the pull on the back of his jersery.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by MrJames007: 4:48pm On May 20
He's a stupid boy. What do you gain from these clubs apart from putting your money (betting) that you'd take your life cuz they lost. Stupid boy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Saint99: 4:49pm On May 20
We should stand against fanaticism, it does more harm than good. Even the Arsenal players who lost the trophy will still collect their match bonuses, go to parties that same night, and have fun with their spouses and girlfriends. Among bundles of problems that Africa is plagued with that supposly worth dying for, he did not see any of those, it is the EPL that has no bearing to his good living.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by SonofElElyonRet: 4:49pm On May 20
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/video-man-takes-own-life-after-arsenal-fc-lost-epl-title-to-man-city/tg064ej

He probably placed a bet on arsenal winning the league or so... which is still wrong... but just killing yourself because of a game isn't what a sane person would do

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by ufotunang: 4:50pm On May 20
While the aresnal players that even played the match did not commit suicide....they still collected their weekly allowance...then you a fan that does not benefit anything financially committed suicide.nawaoooo

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by mamawa123: 4:52pm On May 20
This need to be investigated because I don’t believe the young man killed himself, someone probably did.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:54pm On May 20
Ridiculous fool
One way ticket to hell
Idiot
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:54pm On May 20
This will be a long-standing MEME for the foreseeable future 😃
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by caesymore(m): 4:55pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

If this is the true reason for his suicide, he was a very stupid fellow.

I laugh when people who have never been to the airport start having strong emotions about foreign clubs who don't give a shiit over them.

They fight and argue about players who have never met them and don't even know where Africa is on the map.

The foolish idiot will probably laugh if it was the football club of his own country that got flogged 7-0.

I'm sorry to say he was a waste of oxygen.

Vultures should have his corpse. angry

Mind you the foreign clubs cares.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by NOwazobia: 4:55pm On May 20
Dumb story

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by AmericanIdiot(m): 4:55pm On May 20
mamawa123:
This need to be investigated because I don’t believe the young man killed himself, someone probably did.

He bet on arsenal and lost that’s why so he’s probably ruined now
I don’t think anyone in the right mind will support a club unconditionally to the point of killing themselves when the club doesn’t win

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Basiliun: 4:57pm On May 20
Hmmmm, football betting has done more harn than good in this our generation
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by philipobiz: 4:57pm On May 20
SojWORLDWIDE:

Newspaper or media want to sell market. Very smart move. Oh! because the victim is wearing an arsenal Jersey so he committed suicide because arsenal didn't win the trophy
You guys are believing the cooked up story. Shey them interview the man to find out why eh wan die or he wrote a note about it before hanging himself.

I can write a story that a man united fan murdered him to make it look like a suicide because Arsenal finished above Man United on the table.

Anyways majority of Nairalanders have a very low IQ. What do you expect them to believe

Right now wearing jerseys is what is trending irrespective of the club. Even aboki that does not know whether these clubs existed or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by khattab02: 4:58pm On May 20
I don't wanna believe.. unless his staked something much much higher than he can take.

Football is not Worth dying for especially from the fans points of view.

What will you tell your family, your creator?

That u died because Arsenal cannot win the league?

Is that supposed to be end of the world??
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by VaginaAcademic: 4:58pm On May 20
Old video of years back, the arsenal jersey is a coincidence.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by khattab02: 4:59pm On May 20
philipobiz:

Newspaper or media want to sell market. Very smart move. Oh! because the victim is wearing an arsenal Jersey so he committed suicide because arsenal didn't win the trophy
You guys are believing the cooked up story. Shey them interview the man to find out why eh wan die or he wrote a note about it before hanging himself.

I can write a story that a man united fan murdered him to make it look like a suicide because Arsenal finished above Man United on the table.

Anyways majority of Nairalanders have a very low IQ. What do you expect them to believe

Right now wearing jerseys is what is trending irrespective of the club. Even aboki that does not know whether these clubs existed or not.
u are very very correct!

Almost exactly what I wanted to say.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by futuregovernor: 5:00pm On May 20
osazsky:
asenal is still worst off .last season they were topping city with 10 points and lost the league .this season they were toping city with 6points and lost also.lost 3 quarter finals in a space of 2 weeks.lost the fa cup and Carling cup too..got beaten by byern and baca in d ucl finals ..they have never won a European cup apart from Emirates pre season cup.they don't know d colour of the club world cup never won a throphy since they moved to Emirates 20years ago..they keep winning throphies next season..na them make mouth pass..the guy and other asenal fans deserve to commit suicide even if they don't kill themselves BP go still kill them..this guy already died of BP he just quickly put rope for neck so that people will blame suicide instead of Bp.he couldn't even manage to Waite and see how city defeats the epl 115 ffp charges
If you have never seen a fool. See one here

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by khattab02: 5:02pm On May 20
ViceGovernor:

If arsenal enter top 4 next season I will gift you 50% ownership of Dangote refinery
u really believed they won't make top 4 next season?

On what basis is that?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by greypencils: 5:03pm On May 20
Heya! Martinelli or Saka won't lose sleep or skip their meals over his death, so why commit suicide?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by engrvicky(m): 5:04pm On May 20
STALE NEWS....NEXXXXTTTTT!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Broda09: 5:06pm On May 20
ValCon888:
In 2002, Bayer Leverkusen lost 3 trophies in the space of two weeks. They lost the Bundesliga on the final day, lost the DFB Pokal final, and finally lost the Champions league final to Real Madrid.

Media branded them Bayer Neverkusen
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by ViceGovernor: 5:07pm On May 20
khattab02:
u really believed they won't make top 4 next season?

On what basis is that?
Loss of morale will set in.

Imagine after being so good for 2 consecutive seasons in which other top teams were playing nonsense yet they didn’t win the EPL.
Next season will be very difficult for arsenal so don’t expect their performance to improve…..it’s the law of diminishing returns,they’ve reached their peak performance they can’t possibly do better than they have done…..next season onwards it’s down the slope for arsenal.

I don’t wish them bad. But we all know Arsenal bottling company
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by geoworldedu: 5:07pm On May 20
Mitsurugi:

Dude can you Google Arsenal and the European Cup Winners Cupwon in 1994 first? Please modify unless you're one of those ignorant trolls
It was abolished. Like it was cancelled and no more recognised. Just like talking about an expired drug. Chelsea that even won that same abolished cup more than Arsenal are not even talking about it sef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup / Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.