Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,230 members, 7,860,470 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title (46638 Views)

Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich Relinquishes Stewardship Of Club / De Gea Confident That Man Utd Can Win EPL, Champions League After New Signings / Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Dennisochampa: 6:39pm On May 20
This one never know where deh pain am if e really kill himself because of arsenal.....

Players wen make am kill himself, them go knack scatter yesterday night and by day break... Their account go shake...... Hopefully he gets more punishment in hell for killing himself and putting his loved ones in pains...
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by bionixs: 6:39pm On May 20
His ticket cut
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Josephkabila12: 6:58pm On May 20
osazsky:
asenal is still worst off .last season they were topping city with 10 points and lost the league .this season they were toping city with 6points and lost also.lost 3 quarter finals in a space of 2 weeks.lost the fa cup and Carling cup too..got beaten by byern and baca in d ucl finals ..they have never won a European cup apart from Emirates pre season cup.they don't know d colour of the club world cup never won a throphy since they moved to Emirates 20years ago..they keep winning throphies next season..na them make mouth pass..the guy and other asenal fans deserve to commit suicide even if they don't kill themselves BP go still kill them..this guy already died of BP he just quickly put rope for neck so that people will blame suicide instead of Bp.he couldn't even manage to Waite and see how city defeats the epl 115 ffp charges
make una dey talk with sense for public nah, there was no Arsenal FC was topping the EPL table with 10 points with equal matches played last season.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Confirm4real(m): 7:12pm On May 20
Died for nothing...

I pity for football fans that normally calls themselves die hard fans, for People wey dey collect millions of Pounds and Euros cheesy
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Lovenorth: 7:15pm On May 20
Inside death
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Babangidapikin: 7:26pm On May 20
coolBetting gone wrong..
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by geoworldedu: 7:26pm On May 20
Josephkabila12:
make una dey talk with sense for public nah, there was no Arsenal FC was topping the EPL table with 10 points with equal matches played last season.
It was actually 8 point at a particular period. We all thought Arsenal has won it. Then the unthinkable happened.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by geoworldedu: 7:27pm On May 20
Galinton:
I'm die-heart arsenal fan though, but no matter how arsenal go through, i can't kill myself. Infact suicide is no no to me, never & never in my life
that's why you are a die-hard fan. You don't die easily.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Kingjbase: 7:33pm On May 20
osazsky:
asenal is still worst off .last season they were topping city with 10 points and lost the league .this season they were toping city with 6points and lost also.lost 3 quarter finals in a space of 2 weeks.lost the fa cup and Carling cup too..got beaten by byern and baca in d ucl finals ..they have never won a European cup apart from Emirates pre season cup.they don't know d colour of the club world cup never won a throphy since they moved to Emirates 20years ago..they keep winning throphies next season..na them make mouth pass..the guy and other asenal fans deserve to commit suicide even if they don't kill themselves BP go still kill them..this guy already died of BP he just quickly put rope for neck so that people will blame suicide instead of Bp.he couldn't even manage to Waite and see how city defeats the epl 115 ffp charges

Arsenal fan spotted. Arsenal will not win the league 600 years
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Galinton(m): 7:37pm On May 20
geoworldedu:
that's why you are a die-hard fan. You don't die easily.
Gunners forever
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by pikechukwu6(m): 7:42pm On May 20
This one done carry eh papa savings to bet
angry grin
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Pennilessword1: 7:49pm On May 20
Na lie...make dem look am well he put money down. Bet don finish this one life. Black people can't be this stupid
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by mamawa123: 7:57pm On May 20
AmericanIdiot:

He bet on arsenal and lost that’s why so he’s probably ruined now
I don’t think anyone in the right mind will support a club unconditionally to the point of killing themselves when the club doesn’t win

Someone killed him.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by philipobiz: 8:32pm On May 20
geoworldedu:
Put into consideration the situations surrounding his death. Arsenal lost the cup same day he hanged himself in the jersey. That speaks volume. He probably bet Arsenal to win the league with his life savings.
. It does not add up. Anything can happen to anybody at anytime. It's under probability
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Electrochemistry(m): 8:38pm On May 20
grin grin grin grin grin
osazsky:
Rope go begin cost from tomorrow morning..if u see anyone on red pricing ropes pls report to d nearest police station..these people can be funny
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by ManspaceBarber(m): 8:46pm On May 20
ValCon888:
If this is true, then what will you say about Bayer Leverkusen fans? They just won their first title since the inception of the club. People have been born, lived to old age, and died without seeing the club win any trophy.

In 2002, Bayer Leverkusen lost 3 trophies in the space of two weeks. They lost the Bundesliga on the final day, lost the DFB Pokal final, and finally lost the Champions league final to Real Madrid.

If you don't have the heart to support a club, watch other sports but not football.

Football fans even nicknamed them "Neverkusen"
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by omooba05: 8:51pm On May 20
Wetin make Barca come do
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Asiri1991: 8:52pm On May 20
Good. The world has one less idiot in its geography. More idiots should follow suit.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Josephkabila12: 9:14pm On May 20
geoworldedu:
It was actually 8 point at a particular period. We all thought Arsenal has won it. Then the unthinkable happened.
it was 7 points with equal matches played.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:30pm On May 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
WHY COMMIT SUICIDE?
ARSENAL IS LIKE THE PROVERBIAL NIGERIAN SUPER EAGLES TEAM THAT ALWAYS WUMBLE AND FUMBLE INTO THE FINALS ONLY TO COME SECOND OR THIRD. grin am not surprised,I only pity Areteta the young man work so hard but the negative spirit following Asernal won't let it be. sad
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by HisXLNC1: 9:56pm On May 20
SojWORLDWIDE:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/metro/video-man-takes-own-life-after-arsenal-fc-lost-epl-title-to-man-city/tg064ej
1,000 ways to die. At least, he is no longer a board member of the club. No more 'we go sign', 'we go win una' and 'na we go carry the trophy'.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by caye(m): 10:02pm On May 20
You are all laughing.
So, you all don't think THIS COULD HAD BEEN A MURUDER-DISGUISED AS SUICIDE?
Think.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by LIVINGICONREBOR: 12:34am On May 21
This kind person, nah to carry the corpse put for hot sun. You go get better koboko wipe like 500 pieces for the back. The spirit of the mother4fucker go dey feel the pain for HELLFIRE.🤔
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by drimzsmoke(m): 1:13am On May 21
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Chrisrare: 1:32am On May 21
I hope Dominique hasn't committed suicide
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Perfect12(m): 6:07am On May 21
Imagine!, How can a reasonable person commit suicide for useless issue that can't add a plate of fufu and correct vegetables soup to his table, my advice to the passionate fans is whenever you can't endure the pain your club is causing you, then look for one that will atleast make you happy per time if not always.
You see me I Japa from Manchester United to Madrid.... Now I can HALA Madrid in peace, since then I have been smilling and I will soon laugh out loud!! Next month when some Dotmon fans will be in pain. HALA Madrid!!
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Monday60655(m): 9:51am On May 21
Usmanovic95:
So sad he won't get to witness Arsenal's dominant era starting from next season.Rest on gunner.

Just dey deceive yourself. I pray you're not the next victim. Let's just support club for fun as it supposed to be and not the other way round.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Monday60655(m): 9:55am On May 21
Vertipal:
6 wetin? No be 2009 be that.

If at that, he made a mistake of the actual date. But the bottom line is that it actually happened.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Usmanovic95(m): 9:57am On May 21
Monday60655:

Just dey deceive yourself. I pray you're not the next victim. Let's just support club for fun as it supposed to be and not the other way round.

Never man! I'm not emotionally attached to football.Win, Los or draw, I'm not moved.
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Monday60655(m): 9:59am On May 21
Obyangel:
The stupid animal died for nothing, he would have donate his kidneys, heart and other vital parts to responsible/intelligent people than kill himself for nothing.

We (Arsenal FC) are really strong and trying.
You're really strong and trying indeed. You have a heart of stone. Please don't be the next victim oh!
Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Monday60655(m): 10:01am On May 21
Lamasta:
Arsenal fans all over the world should be checked closely cos some of them their BP has failed to come down since City took over the top of the league till today...... smiley smiley

Arsenal lives matter cool

This is true talk oh

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Arsenal Fan Commits Suicide Over Inability Of Club To Win EPL Title by Monday60655(m): 10:09am On May 21
Mitsurugi:

Dude can you Google Arsenal and the European Cup Winners Cupwon in 1994 first? Please modify unless you're one of those ignorant trolls

Mr Dude you're the one that needs to research well. That cup was a four team invitation in 1994. Make your research well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Each Argentina Player Got Own Replica World Cup / Samuel Eto’o Shares Photo With Wife / Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.