Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,645 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

British Aviation Reports Air Peace - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Aviation Reports Air Peace (2000 Views)

Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 7:22am On May 20
I don't think so. A monarch that proudly adore stolen items on their Royal regalia, ain't that shameful.

I love what the Spaniards are doing to them, booting them out of Spain and slamming a fee on all their tourists!! Pay or leave is the new cry in Spain against UK tourists!

Mad people who scream ohhhh....we want out of EU, as well as Schengen but wants to enter Schengen territories on European free movement terms!

Bliss4Lyfe:

I dont even know if they are human beings.

Shameless animals!
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:24am On May 20
Another one is UAE, they were very quick to tell Nigerians that Emirate will commence operation in Sept.

No mention of lifting visa or even Airpeace but they mention other airlines that will work with them on Nigeria route.

If Air Peace is not on route to Dubai, let them forget about it.

This country need to develop our own tourism and make money from it.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:26am On May 20
BigkokoRep:
I don't think so. A monarch that proudly adore stolen items on their Royal regalia, ain't that shameful.

I love what the Spaniards are doing to them, booting them out of Spain and slamming a fee on all their tourists!! Pay or leave is the new cry in Spain against UK tourists!

Mad people who scream ohhhh....we want out of EU, as well as Schengen but wants to enter Schengen territories on European free movement terms!

There reporters did not write to condemn it?

I just laugh at people that take those criminals seriously.

Who is more criminal than the British.

We wont allow them have their cake and also take ours.

Enough is enough!
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 7:29am On May 20
Can you afford to buy one if I do go ahead and publish some? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

I dare say, if you're 2% this good in writing, perhaps, you won't be jobless I guess? Well, there are free tools online that can help you build up writing, cognitive & behavioral skills, instead of lazying around spewing trash no one wants!

Always having friends who helps, you no dey help person? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Friends who buy you indomie & eggs.
Friends who can publish for someone.

Bruhnnn you no Sabi do anything for person?

helinues:

Add one more paragraph so that this can make a book.

I have a friend who is a publisher, he could help you publish this your new books.

grin
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 7:33am On May 20
Recently, I was at an exhibition attended by King Gustav of Sweden....see what you call Royal regalia free from blood of natives or stolen through bloodshed.

Sweden even had to return the ones they bought.....the ones they bought ohhh, not the ones they stole like the Brits!

Bliss4Lyfe:

There reporters did not write to condemn it?

I just laugh at people that take those criminals seriously.

Who is more criminal than the British.

We wont allow them have their cake and also take ours.

Enough is enough!
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Beverlyjean(f): 7:35am On May 20
helinues:

Please don't start another round of victimization.

Air peace lack management skills. Considering the way they have been disorganized with almost everything, the owner should take the management sector of his business seriously

U this tribal bigot ... and people like u have never achieved and will never achieve anything meaningful in this life ...but u know how to attack those that can buy u easily to be feeding their dogs
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by NyamiriFlathead(m): 7:38am On May 20
Ola9ja23:
Air Peace too should obey rules and regulations otherwise they will be punished as this is not lawless Nigeria
No victim mentality can change this
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 7:51am On May 20
NyamiriFlathead:
No victim mentality can change this
helinues:

Air peace lack management skills. Considering the way they have been disorganized with almost everything, the owner should take the management sector of his business seriously

TIME IS COMING, WHEN WE WILL BE FIGHTING RACIST AND BURNING TRIBALIST AT HOME.

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE PARTNERSHIP THAT HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 7:54am On May 20
I KNOW ALOT OF YOU DONT KNOW THIS BECAUSE I SUPPORT BIAFRA.

BEFORE THAT, I WAS A PROUD NIGERIAN, WHO LOVED THIS COUNTRY WITH ALL MY HEART.

I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THOSE DESTROYING IT AND NOW I DO.

WATCH THIS VIDEO AGAIN, TRIBALIST AND RACIST PARTNERSHIP.

HE SIAD, HE WILL GO AND GET A WHITE MAN TO DO THE JOB A BLACK IGBO NIGERIAN CAN DO, BECAUSE OF HIS TRIBALIST HATRED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 8:15am On May 20
IT IS WORTH NOTING, THAT TODAY, BUHARI APPOINT ALL NORTHERNERS INTO GOV OFFICE PAID BY THE SOUTH.

IT IS IMPORATNT TO NOTE THATTHEY HAVE INSISTED ON MUSLIM/MUSLIM RULE IN A CHRISTAIN COUNTRY.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT THE NORTH DOMIANATE NIGERIA POLITICS.

IT IS IMPORANT TO NOTE THAT RESOURCES IN THE SOUTH PAYS NORTHERN STATES.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO KNOW NORTHERNERS DOMIANAT OIL WELL IN THE SOUTH

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT FULANI WHO ARE NOT NIGERIANS GO AROUND RAPING WOMEN IN THE FARM, DESTROY FARM AND MURDER INDIGEIOUS NIGERIANS ON THIER ANCESTRAL
LAND.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF DANGOTE, IBETO CEMENT WAS REMOVED FROM THE MARKET SO DANGOTE CAN HAVE MONOPOLY.

IT IS IMPORTANT TO NOTE THEY HAVE BUILT PIPELINE TO CARRY GAS FROM IGBOLAND TO THE NORTH AFTER DOMINATING IGBO OIL.

SO, CLEARLY EVERYTHING HE SAID WAS NOTHING SHORT OF A WITCH HUNT BY A TRIBAL BIGGOT WHO CAUSED THE FIRST CIVIL WAR IN NIGERIA OUT OF PURE UNWARRANTED HATRED.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by 2mch(m): 8:16am On May 20
Lol. This Harry and Meghan visit want to choke UK. Air Peace need to step up their game so nobody can accuse them of anything.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 8:18am On May 20
THERE IS A REASON, THEY DONT TEACH HISTORY IN NIGERIA SCHOOL.

ONCE THEY DO, NIGERIANS WILL SEE ALL THE LIES THEY WERE TOLD ABOUT IGBOS.

THEY HIDE HISTORY TO SUPPORT THEIR LIES.

IN THIS INFORMATION AGE, THE HISTORY WILL BE TOLD AND KNOWN BY ALL THOSE IN SEARCH OF THE TRUTH.

JUST GO TO YOUTUBE.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Amumaigwe: 8:22am On May 20
helinues:

Supposing you are right, does your Tinubu have management skills? Why do you virtually live on the net defending his mismanagement of our commonwealth while condemning an investor making honest efforts to create job opportunities if not sheer jealousy.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by pharmagba: 8:23am On May 20
Splendid235:

PUNCH Lite
UK regulator reports Air Peace over alleged safety violation
20th May 2024

Air Peace Nigeria Limited
Air Peace Nigeria Limited

Olasunaknmi Akinlotan
Kindly share this story:

The United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority has written Nigeria’s Civil Aviation Authority stating Air Peace has reportedly violated some aviation safety regulations

The development came barely three months after the Nigerian carrier commenced the Lagos-London route.

Two mandatory occurrence reports on Air Peace had been reportedly sent to the United Kingdom Civil Aviation Authority.

The UK CAA, in turn, forwarded the complaints to the NCAA.

The CAA’s letter of complaint forwarded to NCAA was entitled; ‘United Kingdom SAFA Ramp Inspection Report with reference number: CAA-UK, -2024-0217’ and ‘NATS Management System Safety Report.’

The NCAA has also written to Air Peace to provide clarification on the issues.

The letter, with reference number: NCAA/DOLTS/APL/Vol.11/03624 was titled, “United Kingdom SAFA Ramp Inspection Report.

Related News
Air Peace, seven countries to revive bankrupt Caribbean airline
Agents urge Air Peace, Ibom Air to accept unaccompanied cargo
Lagos-to-London: Obasanjo praises Air Peace’s services during chat with owner’s daughter
It was dated May 14, 2024, and signed by the NCAA General Manager of Operations, Capt. O.O. Lawani.

In the letter, the NCAA said the UK CAA had called its attention to the no operational approval of Electronic Flight Bag functions affecting the safe operation of the aircraft, while adding that the captain of the flight admitted that an Electronic Flight Bag was being used for navigational purposes.

NCAA further noted that the CAA stated in its letter that there was “no mounting device for the use of EFB, no charging points or battery for backup.”

Air Peace recently commenced operation to London Gatwick from the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos under the Bilateral Air Services Agreement, which Nigeria has with the UK.

The spokesperson of Air Peace, Stanley Olisa, could not be reached as of press time.

When called, the spokesperson of the airline picked but when this reporter began to enquire about the development, he kept mute until the call ended.

Our correspondent also sent a text message of enquiry to the spokesman but there was no response as of the time of filing this report.

Kindly share this story:

https://punchng.com/uk-regulator-reports-air-peace-over-alleged-safety-violation/

Air.peace should do the needful
It is not pettiness.

There are now an international airline and the spot light are on them , they should do thing according to international standards
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Exousiang01(m): 8:30am On May 20
Bliss4Lyfe:

What did they do and detect it?

Where they actively looking for something to use against them?

Dont sound unfortunate.

Go and read you dumbass.

They confirmed it and even the pilot admited it.
This is how you dumb Nigerians keep embarrassing us here.

You cant even take your time to even read yet you are defending the airline.

The captain even admitted it but you idiot is here arguing.
Do you know better than the captain who flew the plain?

You have cow dungs in place of a brain

Modified.
I just checked your profile, it says you are here in the UK.
Well I guess they were right when they said "you can take the boy out of the village but you cant take the village out of the boy"
You carry your stupidity follow body come UK.

How can some so beautiful say something this dumb.
You dont know that CCA carrys out random checks on airplanes from time to time?
Is it rocket science to detect the presence or absence of a device on a plan?

Location truly no dey affect mumu people.
We would still find stupid people in heaven just watch
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Exousiang01(m): 8:32am On May 20
Amumaigwe:

Supposing you are right, does your Tinubu have management skills? Why do you virtually live on the net defending his mismanagement of our commonwealth while condemning an investor making honest efforts to create job opportunities if not sheer jealousy.

This shit brain apes will keep shifting goal post.
Is this about Tinubu or Airpeace?
You people just carry cow dungs in your fat skull and call it brain.
Spits
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:33am On May 20
Exactly. Where they can not accuse any of the players of criminality, like the yulloba oba, they will start looking more deeper in their business, like Air Peace!

2mch:
Lol. This Harry and Meghan visit want to choke UK. Air Peace need to step up their game so nobody can accuse them of anything.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by 2mch(m): 8:35am On May 20
BigkokoRep:
Exactly. Where they can not accuse any of the players of criminality, like the yulloba oba, they will start looking more deeper in their business, like Air Peace!

I am Yoruba mind you. Respect yourself and stop being a nuisance online.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:36am On May 20
An evil partnership. Hes not even concerned at how they disgrace his oba, even though, the oba na convict, he's more concerned on supporting a system that preys on lawful competition!

hammer567:

TIME IS COMING, WHEN WE WILL BE FIGHTING RACIST AND BURNING TRIBALIST AT HOME.

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND THE PARTNERSHIP THAT HAVE DESTROYED NIGERIA.

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by quadraheem(m): 8:36am On May 20
We have heard, we will make adjustments thank you.
Let the business continue, our Air Peace must gain full ground.

2 Likes

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by NwaliE01: 8:37am On May 20
Any sane Nigerian already knows that the competitors will fight back. They will do anything within their reach to frustrate Air peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:38am On May 20
Are you a yulloba who supports Criminality or a yulloba that don't support criminality?

I know several cool yullobas who doesn't. So stand well make we know whether side you belong..

2mch:

I am Yoruba mind you. Respect yourself and stop being a nuisance online.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:39am On May 20
Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Best Answer to a Racist Brit!

quadraheem:
We have heard, we will make adjustments thank you.
Let the business continue, our Air Peace must gain full ground.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 8:40am On May 20
BigkokoRep:
An evil partnership. Hes not even concerned at how they disgrace his oba, even though, the oba na convict, he's more concerned on supporting a system that preys on lawful competition!

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY DESTROYED NIGERIA.

RACIST BRITAIN EMPLOY DIVIDE AND RULE, ALIGN WITH TRIBALIST TO CONQUER, DOMINATE AND DESTROY NIGERIA.

IF U ARE TO FIX IT, THOSE TRIBALIST MUST BE TARGETED AND REMOVED.

THIS WAS WHY THEY DID THE FIRST COUP IN NIGERIA.

ALOT OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BigkokoRep: 8:43am On May 20
Even Europeans are having enough of British bullshit. The latest been Spain, telling tourists from UK to pay up or leave..... That island nation is full of shit!

Nigeria would have been mini heaven on earth if not for accursed Britain.

hammer567:

I'M STARTING TO UNDERSTAND HOW THEY DESTROYED NIGERIA.

RACIST BRITAIN EMPLOY DIVIDE AND RULE, ALIGN WITH TRIBALIST TO CONQUER, DOMINATE AND DESTROY NIGERIA.

IF U ARE TO FIX IT, THOSE TRIBALIST MUST BE TARGETED AND REMOVED.

THIS WAS WHY THEY DID THE FIRST COUP IN NIGERIA.

ALOT OF PEOPLE ACTUALLY DID NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hammer567: 8:46am On May 20
BigkokoRep:
Even Europeans are having enough of British bullshit. The latest been Spain, telling tourists from UK to pay up or leave..... That island nation is full of shit!

Nigeria would have been mini heaven on earth if not for accursed Britain.

IF THEY DONT BACK OFF, THE FRENCH TREATMENT IS LOADING.

RUSSIANS ARE NEXT DOOR.

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:54am On May 20
Air peace forever
SO AIR PEACE IS THREATENING YOUR MARKET SHARE BA,AFTER. BA AND OTHER FOREIGN AIRLINES HAD BEENFLEECING TRAVELLERS OF WICKED AIR FARES HIKES.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by hardbody: 9:39am On May 20
helinues:

I have done my quota of this years' trip, thanks to Airpeace that forced the price of tickets down. If they like they can push prices up again after forcing airpeace out of business, i no kuku fly again till next year, unless my company is sponsoring it.
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by kmaster007: 10:45am On May 20
Mak dem let our own grow nah
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by ednut1(m): 12:18pm On May 20
Splendid235:
People, I shared this story because of this comment I want to make here. The import of this story is to bring to our notice the pettiness of the British people.

They are picking on Airpeace because of the role the boss played during the visit of Harry and his wife Meghan Merkel to Nigeria.

Check it and you will see it clearly.
the letter was sent before harry came to Nigeria. Stop this nonsense. Bellview back in the day ( which I entered twice to UK) also failed many of the uk safety standards .

1 Like

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by peleson1: 12:33pm On May 20
helinues:

Shut up .
U wey no no where Dem dey keep plane
Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by Lifestone(m): 4:07pm On May 20
EmptyGarden:

You sincerely do not think they are threatened by Air Peace in any way?
That's the more reason for Air Peace to do things right so as not to give occasions out like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Travel To South Africa / Living In Germany / German Student Visa Procedure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.