Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,261 members, 7,860,598 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:09 PM

British Aviation Reports Air Peace - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Aviation Reports Air Peace (1999 Views)

Air Peace Acquires Boeing B777-200 Aircraft; Sets New Record / Cows At Akure Airport Prevent Air Peace From Landing. Fayose, FFK React / Robbers Attack Air Peace Aircraft While Taxiing To Take Off At Lagos Airp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: British Aviation Reports Air Peace by BondRiv: 4:16pm On May 20
Splendid235:
People, I shared this story because of this comment I want to make here. The import of this story is to bring to our notice the pettiness of the British people.

They are picking on Airpeace because of the role the boss played during the visit of Harry and his wife Meghan Merkel to Nigeria.

Check it and you will see it clearly.

They are frustrated and desperate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iceland Volcano Grounds England / Study In India/visa / Where Can I Buy Postinor 2 In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.