Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:14 AM

Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise (26542 Views)

5G: Telcos Mull Phased Rollout, Fear Consumers' Weak Purchasing Power / Will Lockdown Affect Prices Of Phones In Nigeria? / The Cost Of Mobile Internet Around The World(infographic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 9:49pm On May 20
iamsense:

Don't forget no matter how bad or good an economy is... there will always be loosers and gainers and trust me you will always be a looser.

So slowpoke, the state of the economy is not your excuse. slowpoke

I think that's how your miserable life has been designed.

Asslick politicians while they loot your future and that of your generation away.

Dumb fool.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by bitingcool: 9:57pm On May 20
Exousiang01:

You are ignorant and shortsighted.

Intelligent Nigerian with foresight knows that Tinubus policies are what is best for the Country.
We know we would face hard times but it better we face the hard times right now to fix it than grow old into a dead country.

You cant eay your bread and have it.

This is a process.
Its like renovating a house, the house gets messes up, some walls a broken, Windows removed, door pylled down etc but its all for the greater good

you.got this response from a mad man abi
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by ufotunang: 10:04pm On May 20
One of Tinubu achievements 🙄
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 10:14pm On May 20
samwheel:

I think that's how your miserable life has been designed.

Asslick politicians while they loot your future and that of your generation away.

Dumb fool.

If you doubt me go to USA, Canada or UK you in particular will still suffer. Nigeria economy good or bad is not the reason for your poverty that's just who you are. A born looser.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Dybala11(m): 11:08pm On May 20
Exousiang01:

You are ignorant and shortsighted.

Intelligent Nigerian with foresight knows that Tinubus policies are what is best for the Country.
We know we would face hard times but it better we face the hard times right now to fix it than grow old into a dead country.

You cant eay your bread and have it.

This is a process.
Its like renovating a house, the house gets messes up, some walls a broken, Windows removed, door pylled down etc but its all for the greater good
But Tinubu and probably even you yourself came out to tell Nigerians otherwise during Jonathan's regime na. Are you saying that Jagaban was telling lies that time?
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Believeintruth: 4:32am On May 21
iamsense:

OBItuary, be it known to you. I am living my best life in and out of the country at will. So shove your frustrated sick head up your Ass

Again you assume so much. That shows that you are actually the frustrated one.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 4:46am On May 21
iamsense:

If you doubt me go to USA, Canada or UK you in particular will still suffer. Nigeria economy good or bad is not the reason for your poverty that's just who you are. A born looser.

E don pain am grin grin grin

Hope you see food beg before typing that. cheesy
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 4:49am On May 21
iamsense:

OBItuary, be it known to you. I am living my best life in and out of the country at will. So shove your frustrated sick head up your Ass

It's obvious you're frustrated as that guy said cheesy

Tinubu has dealt with you idiot grin

E don turn you to online millionaire, while you asslick anything asslickable for stipend cheesy
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 4:57am On May 21
samwheel:

It's obvious you're frustrated as that guy said cheesy

Tinubu has dealt with you idiot grin

E don turn you to online millionaire, while you asslick anything asslickable for stipend cheesy

You have really become a mad man... how is tinubu dealing with me when I am not in the country right now
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 5:00am On May 21
samwheel:

E don pain am grin grin grin

Hope you see food beg before typing that. cheesy

Come o.. is it not you always begging for money online... drop your aza let me do give away for you
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 5:02am On May 21
Believeintruth:

Again you assume so much. That shows that you are actually the frustrated one.

This one has denied Obi atlast grin grin grin
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by richboy7(m): 5:17am On May 21
Exousiang01:
Nigerians have been swapping phones long ago even before the Blackberry days.

I am a Samsung addict ny last two Samsungs were swaps.

Journalism in Nigeria is at its lowest.

Read between the lines, he means there's been an increase in phone swapping since prices of mobile phones have shot up.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 6:27am On May 21
iamsense:

Come o.. is it not you always begging for money online... drop your aza let me do give away for you

Really?

I thought it was you father begging money online cheesy
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 6:30am On May 21
iamsense:

You have really become a mad man... how is tinubu dealing with me when I am not in the country right now

Na u sabi undecided

You urchins all claim to be living in El Dorado while obidents are d ones suffering cheesy

Frustrated fellows.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by eedris85(m): 7:04am On May 21
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 8:32am On May 21
samwheel:

Na u sabi undecided

You urchins all claim to be living in El Dorado while obidents are d ones suffering cheesy

Frustrated fellows.

Obi is not the problem but the imbeciles thay call themselves supporters. The moment OBItuaries starts to have sense Obi will start having genuin supporters. 95% of OBItuaries like you reason from your anus that's why you will continue to be part of Obi's problem rather than a Supporter.

Fowl like you
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 8:34am On May 21
samwheel:

Really?

I thought it was you father begging money online cheesy

You think you can go anonymous forever grin grin grin

Oga drop your account details and don't be ashamed of your occupation.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 8:40am On May 21
iamsense:

You think you can go anonymous forever grin grin grin

Oga drop your account details and don't be ashamed of your occupation.

Like I said, it was me and your miserable father that were begging for giveaway cheesy

You should do giveaway for him, he needs it more, lol 😆
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Exousiang01(m): 8:41am On May 21
Kingrshd3:

We are actually on same page but the problem is how many Nigerians will you be explaining all this too 🤔

Infact if such policies have been put in place since Jonathan's regime then we would have seen a great Nigeria today

Exactly bro.

We need to make this sacrifice NOW.
I hear people say this is not the right time.
During the GEJ regime Nigerians still conplained of hunger. There has never been a time Nigerians didnt conplain of hunger and hardship.
I am in this also.
Arw we looking for a time when everyone will be completely satisfied before we make changes.
If we do not make this changes how do we get to that stage Nigerians dream about.
I live in London, people are suffering here, Nigerians want an Utopia which is not possible. Even for heaven Lazarus was homeless, the Bible said he was in Abrahams house, but Jesus said there are many mansions yet Lazarus no get house.
We are always gonna have poor people who will complain, the best we can do is reduce that number. But eradicating poverty completely is impossible.
Till the world ends they will always be a shoe-shine boy on the street.

Nigerians should bw focusing on what to do to bring in FX. No be only government dey bring FX
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 8:42am On May 21
iamsense:

Obi is not the problem but the imbeciles thay call themselves supporters. The moment OBItuaries starts to have sense Obi will start having genuin supporters. 95% of OBItuaries like you reason from your anus that's why you will continue to be part of Obi's problem rather than a Supporter.

Fowl like you

At least Obi is not a problem

What about you urchins?

You and your principal (Tinubu) are the problem of Nigeria.

Yeye morón.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Didijiji: 9:03am On May 21
sirjoggy:
best president so far is Buhari reason! I will tell you later
Tell me please
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 9:06am On May 21
samwheel:

Like I said, it was me and your miserable father that were begging for giveaway cheesy

You should do giveaway for him, he needs it more, lol 😆

Where is your father?.... pls go ask your cheerful giver mum grin cheesy you have been living in lies all your waisted life. The Mad man that advise Obi to run is your Father. Fact check me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 9:21am On May 21
samwheel:

At least Obi is not a problem

What about you urchins?

You and your principal (Tinubu) are the problem of Nigeria.

Yeye morón.

Your delusion is incurable if you think a man that have nothing to show as governor for 8yrs other than brewery can do any better as a president.

Dave Umahi over Obi anytime, anyway.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 10:23am On May 21
iamsense:

Your delusion is incurable if you think a man that have nothing to show as governor for 8yrs other than brewery can do any better as a president.

Dave Umahi over Obi anytime, anyway.

So what has Mr Tinubu achieved in his first year in office?

The so called hyped accountant undecided
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by samwheel(m): 10:29am On May 21
iamsense:

Where is your father?.... pls go ask your cheerful giver mum grin cheesy you have been living in lies all your waisted life. The Mad man that advise Obi to run is your Father. Fact check me grin grin grin grin grin

Geez 🥶

Never knew your mum was a slut.

So you dad gives her out as kolanut cheesy
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Believeintruth: 10:55am On May 21
iamsense:

This one has denied Obi atlast grin grin grin

is it that your brain is missing grey matter? did i mention Peter Obi now? since i didn't there is nothing to deny here. Try get small sense naaaa.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 12:10pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

is it that your brain is missing grey matter? did i mention Peter Obi now? since i didn't there is nothing to deny here. Try get small sense naaaa.

Mumu do you have mention Peter Obi before we know you are denying him.. if you don't have sense to decipher does mean people around you don't?
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 12:24pm On May 21
samwheel:

Geez 🥶

Never knew your mum was a slut.

So you dad gives her out as kolanut cheesy

cheesy cheesy I am enjoying this
They didn't tell your mum is a case study for the impact of hoeing around in the 21st century. Go verify at Unilag grin cheesy

She should go collect her honorary P.hD degree in hoeism and slutology grin grin
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Believeintruth: 12:29pm On May 21
iamsense:

Mumu do you have mention Peter Obi before we know you are denying him.. if you don't have sense to decipher does mean people around you don't?

again you don't have sense. i have made my point so if you don't like it, there are ways to which you can kill yourself (3MB, snipper, Cement water, ropes etc)
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 12:41pm On May 21
samwheel:

So what has Mr Tinubu achieved in his first year in office?

The so called hyped accountant undecided

Worrying is like sitting on a rocky chair... its take you no where but gives you somthing doing. Be productive with your life Bro.

You are a Nigerian if you want to keep on believing and expecting the worse then the worse you shall always get while others in same Nigeria are living differently.

Like one reasonable Brother rightly said, when you are renovating a house you know what happens in the process and after the renovation.
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by iamsense(m): 12:42pm On May 21
Believeintruth:

again you don't have sense. i have made my point so if you don't like it, there are ways to which you can kill yourself (3MB, snipper, Cement water, ropes etc)

You are already killing yourself with frustration and depression
Re: Low Purchasing Power: Nigerians Go For Swapping As Prices Of Mobile Phones Rise by Believeintruth: 1:16pm On May 21
iamsense:

You are already killing yourself with frustration and depression

There is no need, believe what you want abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Whatsapp Confirm Status Ads Launch For 2020 (Photos) / Poco M4 Pro 5G Unboxing, First Impressions And Price (photos) / Twitter Limits The Number Of Posts Users Can Read Per Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.