Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,988 members, 7,859,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) (41434 Views)

Why Everybody They Laugh Tinubu And Ariwoola / This Tinubu Photo Made Me Had A Good Laugh - Photo / Two Held For Flying Drone Over Osoba’s Abeokuta Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Gbajabiamila1: 10:55am On May 20
What defines these people as bandits? I didn't see any gun in this video or any wearing camo? I'm kinda lost.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by TechCapon(m): 10:55am On May 20
femmoy:

What do you expect when the foolish FG pardon terrorists and still integrate them into the NA?
very foolish fg
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by firearcher: 11:11am On May 20
Gbajabiamila1:
What defines these people as bandits? I didn't see any gun in this video or any wearing camo? I'm kinda lost.

Exactly. And many comments just swallow the whole thing hool, line and sinker. Funny how people can be remotely controlled like the drone they just watched

1 Like

Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by mjglobalservice: 11:12am On May 20
Wow is the boldness for me? God please have mercy on Nigerians 🙏

Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Bliztzer: 11:13am On May 20
Ideyontop:
Our government should rise to the occasion.

Which occasion?

You expect Nigerian govt to be active.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Kemadealadire(f): 11:15am On May 20
Hmmn, is this not part of western civilisation
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Jeje247: 11:16am On May 20
Resetinc:
fools … your guns, cellphone and the drone are all products of western education.

By the way
It will take a serious military government 24hrs to end banditry.
Lol...that ideology is long dead. These ones just in for the mulla
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ogbonti: 11:17am On May 20
Starships4u:
Someone is sponsoring these people I swear

before nko? have you not heard kidnapped victims recount their tales when under captivity that these herdsmen have medical doctors that treat them from illness and bullet wounds? how helicopter delivers cash and other goods and items for their survival in their remote hiding place ? When we say Nigeria is a criminal enterprise - we know exactly what we are saying

Ransoms are paid - yet you cant track the recipients of the ransom? IF the government were to be serious about fighting kidnapping - why cantt he CBN print special currency notes that are meant to track ransom payments - so that whenever someone spends that money - like deposit it in the bank - it will flad the person for immediate arrest ? Ransoms are paid to bank accounts and yet the account holders are spirits, right?

No wahala - e go reach everybody turn - na time e go take
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:23am On May 20
Starships4u:
Someone is sponsoring these people I swear

Of course.....and they have an agenda......which all sensible Nigerians know.....

Lamido Sanusi outrightly spoked about. But they threw him under a moving bus.....

Nigeria is heading in the direction of Yemen , Afghanistan, Somalia, Chad , Mali , DR Congo, Sudan, Syria, Niger republic, ....
Most we southerners thinks it is a North problem......But they have eyes in all the states in the South......

A word is enough for the wise
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:24am On May 20
cheesy

shocked

grin
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
See as oyinbo thing dey sweet boko haram😂
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:24am On May 20
Blaze14k:
Chai these people are just living normal life. More reason for the Muslim Muslim ticket so these guys can have a field day. Imagine 500 ppl kidnapped no single word from the federal government. To top it all they still call them bandit and you feel Nigeria is ready for progress.

During Buhari/osinbanjo was there any difference......
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Johnn44: 11:30am On May 20
Paragon311:
What a country!!!

Post anything to insult the Presidency now on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter, all security agencies will pick you up like chicken yet these ones flaunt their accessories with access to the Internet and nothing happens.

Truly, welcome to the ZOO..
shocked cool
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 11:31am On May 20
TechCapon:
grin

Now they can monitor movements of troops in real time. I won't be surprised if it's their stooge in Nigerian army that sold them this drone
..does Nigeria army even have a drone.. have you seen them use it before
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 11:32am On May 20
And the Nigeria army does not even have a single drone... what a shame
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by just2endowed: 11:32am On May 20
ow the fight will get messier
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Thurmieee: 11:33am On May 20
How are you guys sure they are Bandits?? I watched the video, I did not see them brandish any weapons. Some of these northerners are very enlightened.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 11:33am On May 20
Will all the billions of naira allocated to the nigeria army they do not have a drone ...what are they doing with the money given to them
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by TechCapon(m): 11:35am On May 20
ufotunang:
..does Nigeria army even have a drone.. have you seen them use it before
airforce has drones
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Ubanz: 11:36am On May 20
eweqwatr:
Dumb terrorists that should target politicians and leave innocent people alone in peace!

They don't know how much they'll make kidnapping big politicians with all these their new sophisticated instruments? cheesy
Their kingpins have declared a number of times that they are being empowered by the so called politicians.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by bionixs: 11:37am On May 20
TechCapon:
grin

Now they can monitor movements of troops in real time. I won't be surprised if it's their stooge in Nigerian army that sold them this drone
how much do you think that drone cost ?

Go to that Arena Market in Oshodi and buy it there. It is not something special . Your government is wicked and dumb.

Meanwhile, if the government solve your problems, where and will they be stealing your money ?
You don't know that creating and letting problems grow is their own business and trade ?
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 11:37am On May 20
Cmanforall:
One may wonder why the Military are not using these drones to track criminals
..does the nigeria military even have a drone
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Blaze14k: 11:39am On May 20
Sleekfingers:

During Buhari/osinbanjo was there any difference......

You missed the point
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:44am On May 20
It is when they begin to use it to assassinate them and their families that they will begin to wake up. The reason why the government will not take it important for now is the reason why we are still in the same position since independence.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:46am On May 20
Blaze14k:

You missed the point

I was replying to the Muslim Muslim ticket you mentioned
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Af0nja: 11:52am On May 20
mrjoeblinks:
Ehen?
See as oyinbo thing dey sweet boko haram😂

The irony! "Boko" "Haram" Flexing a drone.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Wisdomclass1: 11:57am On May 20
TechCapon:
grin

go to jumia or kiwtok.com to buy drone
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Prince1759(m): 11:59am On May 20
eweqwatr:
Dumb terrorists that should target politicians and leave innocent people alone in peace!

They don't know how much they'll make kidnapping big politicians with all these their new sophisticated instruments? cheesy
You think if they target politicians,they will live to fly that drone?
The politicians are the ones arming this guys to cause havoc..
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by izubext007: 12:03pm On May 20
inspired by Russian🇷🇺Ukraine 🇺🇦 war ⚒️
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by Dyfynezz12(m): 12:05pm On May 20
So,u want to tell me that our security personal can track this ppl
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by olyrayy(m): 12:06pm On May 20
So, because they're Fulani in the forest, we automatically tagged them bandits. Who says they're bandits and aren't just young niggas enjoying themselves.
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by ufotunang: 12:17pm On May 20
TechCapon:
airforce has drones
...why don't they use the drones to attack and kill these bandits
Re: Bandits Spotted Flying Drone As They Laugh (Photo, Video) by CHAQUR: 12:17pm On May 20
Clearly a military money making script...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Destroy Ortom’s Rice Farm; Kill 50 / Kidnappers Collecting Ransom With Their Bank Accounts In Abuja / "Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Conditions Too Stringent" – Ikedife, Amechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.