Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,375 members, 7,861,032 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage (256 Views)

TECNO Turns Up African Bad Girl, Tiwa For Her “water And Garri” Movie Premiere / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Ezeifeduba: 8:51am On May 20
Renowned singer and TECNO brand ambassador, Tiwa Savage, recently celebrated a significant milestone with the premiere of her first movie. In a show of unwavering support and admiration, TECNO Mobile went above and beyond to promote this landmark event, demonstrating the deep bond between the star and the brand.

TECNO's commitment to Tiwa Savage was evident as they turned up massively, ensuring that her movie premiere was a grand success. Their promotion efforts were extensive, highlighting not only their dedication to their brand ambassador but also their genuine appreciation for her multifaceted talents.

The relationship between Tiwa Savage and TECNO is more than just a partnership; it's a testament to mutual respect and shared values. As Tiwa embarks on this new cinematic journey, TECNO stands by her side, championing her every step of the way. This collaboration beautifully illustrates the power of strong, supportive relationships in the world of entertainment and technology. Together, they continue to inspire and captivate audiences, proving that with unity and support, the sky's the limit.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Dolapo09: 12:47am On May 21
Of course they did, tecno never disappoints
Ezeifeduba:
Renowned singer and TECNO brand ambassador, Tiwa Savage, recently celebrated a significant milestone with the premiere of her first movie. In a show of unwavering support and admiration, TECNO Mobile went above and beyond to promote this landmark event, demonstrating the deep bond between the star and the brand.

TECNO's commitment to Tiwa Savage was evident as they turned up massively, ensuring that her movie premiere was a grand success. Their promotion efforts were extensive, highlighting not only their dedication to their brand ambassador but also their genuine appreciation for her multifaceted talents.

The relationship between Tiwa Savage and TECNO is more than just a partnership; it's a testament to mutual respect and shared values. As Tiwa embarks on this new cinematic journey, TECNO stands by her side, championing her every step of the way. This collaboration beautifully illustrates the power of strong, supportive relationships in the world of entertainment and technology. Together, they continue to inspire and captivate audiences, proving that with unity and support, the sky's the limit.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Dolapo09: 12:48am On May 21
Supportive all the way
Ezeifeduba:

1 Like

Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Suresplendor: 1:55pm On May 28
Tecno knows her own cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Breastfeed: 7:24am On May 29
Lovely, this is a brand that stands with its ambassadors .
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by Breastfeed: 7:25am On May 29
Suresplendor:
Tecno knows her own cool
yes they do
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by YangaBabe: 7:56am On May 29
Kudos to TECNO, I'd really love to see this movie.
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by PotterJokes44: 2:55pm On May 30
This movie is just all and about, it's a good start for her though, I think this is her first movie right!?
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by NCross: 3:05pm On May 30
YangaBabe:
Kudos to TECNO, I'd really love to see this movie.
Wasn't that interesting to me though but they had a good message to pass across
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by KeplersCross: 3:24pm On May 30
NCross:

Wasn't that interesting to me though but they had a good message to pass across
You weren't feeling it too huh lol
grin grin grin well it wasn't that bad though, I just don't fancy Nollywood
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by AmadorSays: 9:08pm On May 31
Wow, this was a very lovely thing this brand did, kudos to them.
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by AmadorSays: 9:10pm On May 31
Breastfeed:
Lovely, this is a brand that stands with its ambassadors .
yeah, and that’s very good from them.
Re: Tecno Turns Up For Tiwa Savage by tafat: 5:36am On Jun 01
Awesome, I love this

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With Youtube Premium Payment. / Ipad Pro 2022 11” 128gb / Samsung Galaxy A54 8gb+128gb 5g For 425k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.