Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,299 members, 7,860,730 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:06 PM

Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) (39801 Views)

Where Is Nnobi Poultry Market In Anambra State / Rice Mill Opens In Ini, Akwa Ibom State (Photos) / Lagos To Complete Largest Rice Mill In Sub-saharan Africa Early 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 8:25pm On May 20
Uptheante:

I'm not counteracting what you said about Anambra state having 4 rice mills. I'm only counteracting what you said about Anambra state being among the major rice producers in Nigeria.
Rice production is not the same thing as having rice mills. That's why I had to screenshot the evidence that Anambra state is not among major rice producers in Nigeria.
Which useless evidence show me the link, I want you to show me one standard rice mill from since they're according to your useless list Ogun cheesy
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by soccerlite: 8:32pm On May 20
Administration1:
I wonder why Nigeria is still importing rice, we have all it takes to be self sufficient in rice production.

Rice isn't cassava

The company will still import rice paddy for its feedstock
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:33pm On May 20
ANSMEDIA:

Which useless evidence show me the link, I want you to show me one standard rice mill from since they're according to your useless list Ogun cheesy

I think you have problem with comprehension.
Your comment was that Anambra state is one of the major rice producers in Nigeria. I now counteracted your assertion with screenshot evidence that Anambra state is not among the major rice producers in Nigeria.
I don't care about the number of rice mills in Anambra state.
The other states listed as major rice producers were not on the list based on the number of rice mills they have. They are considered major rice producers based on the amount or tonnes of rice they produce from their farms.
You are using the wrong criteria to rate Anambra state as a major rice producer which is wrong.
If you still don't understand this simple explanation & you still want to argue, then it's clear that your level of understanding is very low. Even a 5 year old can easily comprehend my point
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by soccerlite: 8:35pm On May 20
Paraman:
I like the way the company choose to also have a rice farm

Na today

Soon they will abandone the farm
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Uptheante(m): 8:35pm On May 20
ANSMEDIA:

I don't even need to send you any link. Just type a simple statement like this: Major rice producing states in Nigeria; & clear your doubts
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 8:40pm On May 20
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Show me any Rice farm for Anambra. My Rice farm for Kaduna big pass the entire Anambra State
MUGU
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:41pm On May 20
Believeintruth:

you are not sensible at all.
SAME TO YOU MURON THAT HAS LOST YOUR SENSES,SUCH THAT YU CANNT READ IN BTW THE LINES. ODE grin
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 9:05pm On May 20
Uptheante:

I think you have problem with comprehension.
Your comment was that Anambra state is one of the major rice producers in Nigeria. I now counteracted your assertion with screenshot evidence that Anambra state is not among the major rice producers in Nigeria.
I don't care about the number of rice mills in Anambra state.
The other states listed as major rice producers were not on the list based on the number of rice mills they have. They are considered major rice producers based on the amount or tonnes of rice they produce from their farms.
You are using the wrong criteria to rate Anambra state as a major rice producer which is wrong.
If you still don't understand this simple explanation & you still want to argue, then it's clear that your level of understanding is very low. Even a 5 year old can easily comprehend my point
I know it really pain you, that's why you posted unreliable source as you guys keep fooling yourselves, I have shown you evidence of standard rice mills and rice farms, without you showing me evidence of one single mill in Ogun that made your useless list, Anambra is major rice producing state in Nigeria if you don't like it hug wet transformer
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Deepspirituals: 9:12pm On May 20
Morbeta11:
Good.....hope the rice will be sold for 25k per bag.
. No ,I just Bought mine for just 5k Per Bag ...

Very Nice Rice ..

May you can even Get it Cheaper Self .. Mtcheww
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by aikyg(m): 10:04pm On May 20
Splashme:

We need Rice Farms, not Rice Mills.
I take it that you have never heard of Abakiliki rice farms in Ebonyi state and Adani rice farms in Enugu state. All they do there is rice farming. There are more farms in those areas than you can imagine.

Those farmers lose money because there are no mills to act as off takers.
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by IAmHim1: 10:27pm On May 20
Ta-da!!!

Someone finally gets the gist I explained
https://www.nairaland.com/8081414/nigerias-inflation-state-federal-governments

BossGerald:

Are you not aware of Fulani menace in people's farmland and bushes??

Tell tinubu to end insecurity and watch rice farms spring up everywhere like b4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by BossGerald: 10:52pm On May 20
IAmHim1:

Ta-da!!!

Someone finally gets the gist I explained
https://www.nairaland.com/8081414/nigerias-inflation-state-federal-governments

Don't mind them, they rather run around in circles or go tribal
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 10:59pm On May 20
Dvdpity:
Yet rice is very expensive in that state
see them Evil bloods. Haters most find something to criticize !
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by mormoney85(m): 11:24pm On May 20
Administration1:
I wonder why Nigeria is still importing rice, we have all it takes to be self sufficient in rice production.
yes we have all it takes including fulani herdsmen bandit kidnappers and useless police officers
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Barteze: 11:30pm On May 20
Is it the same one causing health problems for the host community?
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:48am On May 21
Bestmanfornow:
Seaman Rice full production will commence soon immediately gov Soludo commission the new plant
Is he the owner of this Hot-Drink “Seaman’s Aromatic Schnapps”??
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Believeintruth: 4:31am On May 21
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SAME TO YOU MURON THAT HAS LOST YOUR SENSES,SUCH THAT YU CANNT READ IN BTW THE LINES. ODE grin

You don't have sense mumu
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by ANSMEDIA: 4:59am On May 21
BluntCrazeMan:
Is he the owner of this Hot-Drink “Seaman’s Aromatic Schnapps”??
No
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by unmask: 5:11am On May 21
Bestmanfornow:
Seaman Rice full production will commence soon immediately gov Soludo commission the new plant
This best before doesn't make sense. If you can print all that text, why don't you print the numbers there too
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 5:21am On May 21
Almaigaa:

Lies.
Show me any Rice farm for Anambra. My Rice farm for Kaduna big pass the entire Anambra State
So rice farm full everywhere and we are still hungry In this country?
God must judge all of u one by one
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by adedayourt(m): 7:19am On May 21
Morbeta11:
Good.....hope the rice will be sold for 25k per bag.

they actually sell for 22,500 for whole sale
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by prophetfire: 7:51am On May 21
Bestmanfornow:

Till then
And have they resolved the serious air and environmental pollution problem?
That's one error they made there. They should have taken the factory to a secluded place in the state.
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Minjim: 8:23am On May 21
Earthquakes:

Can you mention one single rice farm you know that have harvested successfully without paying Fulani ransom or cow destroying the crops??
So you don’t know that the rice is transported using trucks which inturn uses diesel or fuel that is currently on the high side?
See beyond your nose, if you have run any business you would say such

So all those makes it more expensive than rice imported from Thailand?

Coscharis has a rice farm in Anambra and I've never read of herders invading the farm.
Same for Olam farm in Nassarawa
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Gboss247(m): 2:57pm On May 21
Bluntemperor:

Good to hear that,but was it done in Agulu ?
I was also told there is more better Rice in Ebonyi.
But why can't these Southern States in Nigeria Feed the rest of Nigeria as we are still having Food Scarcity.
What happened to Lagos Rice Mill in Imota,as we have not been hearing nor seeing their Products
Which food scarcity is Nigeria suffering from?
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Almaigaa: 7:28pm On May 21
Malcommx:

Werey way never fit chop 3 square meal. If you have a rice farm the size of a local government in Anambra state then Nigeria will know your name. Fool

Trash talk.
Like I said, my Rice farm is bigger than Anambra State. What is the total size of Anambra sef? grin
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Earthquakes: 3:21am On May 23
Minjim:

So all those makes it more expensive than rice imported from Thailand?

Coscharis has a rice farm in Anambra and I've never read of herders invading the farm.
Same for Olam farm in Nassarawa

Coscharis is more focused on milling than farming, the bulk of rice farms are in the north which is currently ravaged by insecurities. I thought Anambra and SE is landlocked, when did they start producing rice to feed Nigeria
Re: Newly Completed Seaman Rice Mill In Nnobi, Anambra State(video& Photos) by Cromagnon: 3:18pm On May 28
Justiceganduje:
Action man, how many rice farms do you have?
cassava is my farm not rice.
Still better than you waiting for breast from govt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding / Another Rice Mill Established In Akwa Ibom / The Snake Killed By A Facebook User On His Farm (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.