Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala (14725 Views)

Obi: Only Through Judiciary Can The Public Be Protected From Identity Fraudsters / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Only Wants To Rub Shoulders With Atiku And Tinubu / Atiku To Presidency: Address Issue Of Whether Buhari Is Cloned Or Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Honestey: 11:58am On May 20
2039 WHEN SOUTHWEEST WILL BE COMING BACK TO POWER? Noo! he has to wait till 2046 and try again with only one tooth remaining in his mouth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Krankhead: 11:58am On May 20
LeeSantos:
Why do they feel hunted by this man’s mission? We have more pressing issues than far way election date. But they all keep talking about who will be and who will not.
What mission. You mean by turning every lbody to drunkard like what he did in Anambra

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Krankhead: 11:59am On May 20
Honestey:
2039 WHEN SOUTHWEEST WILL BE COMING BACK TO POWER? Noo! he has to wait till 2046 and try again with only one tooth remaining in his mouth.
Correct. He can go and be president of Anambra we don't care

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Tflex01: 11:59am On May 20
Ance4Liverpool:
No body is talking about atiku or sowore and others who contested in the las general election, but obi is in their lips all the time,that means obi is realy giving them sleepless knight.

For every action there is a reaction.

If Obidients say others no go sleep because their packaged frau.d messiah lost election, they themselves no go sleep. 😂

It's a simple stuff. 😆

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by mallamu: 12:01pm On May 20
its takes a fool to listen to a fool, We northerners want good leadership not rotational leadership. so the fool talking has nothing to offer than boot licking. Obi would have retired all of you if not for INEC
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by soullove1881(m): 12:03pm On May 20
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/20/peter-obis-only-chance-to-presidency-is-2039-bwala/

This is not really necessary but somehow TRUE.
I blame Atiku for his selfishness in 2023 presidential election. It was southern term and I don't know his yeye busybody.

It is well.
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by onuman: 12:04pm On May 20
Ance4Liverpool:
No body is talking about atiku or sowore and others who contested in the las general election, but obi is in their lips all the time,that means obi is realy giving them sleepless knight.

Because they all knew what Peter Obi won the last presidential election but was denied victory by Mohammed Yakubu.
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Jayhome24: 12:07pm On May 20
Even in 2039 we will not still let him become the president.

We are not joking with obi he offended us and we want to show him shege promax he will never forget in his lifetime.

Mr Bwala, sorry in 2039 obi will only ends up as Ohanaeze president or ipob president mark my word.

Obi think say he get craze for head we go show him we craze pass him.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by NyamiriFlathead(m): 12:09pm On May 20
Okpokpo09:
Bwala or whatever you call yourself, will not live to see 2039 mark my word. And if you doubt me, go and verify about Iran president. You don’t dare the anointed man of God and sleep to wake up
aah aah, see this deputy god

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Mummyfour(f): 12:09pm On May 20
This idiot, it is constitutionally 1 term of 4 years and he can vie for a re election. It is not 8 years. Stop turning the law on it's head because you want to lick ass. And this one is a lawyer and former federal law maker?
I don't have a problem with what time he is projecting the presidency for obi because he is just a mere mortal who may stop breathing any time. Bwala does not sit on a throne in heaven to rule over the affairs of men. My own is that he should say what is obtainable in our Constitution
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Jayhome24: 12:13pm On May 20
rotadeco27:

Because Atiku supporters are not lousy, nonreligious bigots and no tribal sentiment like the obidients. The bitterness that u people have sown will become more obvious when election campaign starts again, God spearing our lives , then you will know that the election loss was not probably handled at all. Obidients movement was supposed to be a force to rescue power from the wicked old politicians but post election, the real tribal intent behind the whole thing was unravelled, thank goodness our mistakes didn't overwhelm those that didn't buy into the lies.

Just dey look at them. Obidients go chop shege pro max by 2027.

Obidints bullied, threatened, insulted, disrespect our elders and you want us to vote for Obi? Mbannu we will rather bend than seen obi become the president.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Obainomilano: 12:13pm On May 20
kettykin:
It seems everyone now knows that keeping Peter Obi from the presidency is doing Nigeria and black race a favor.

How can one explain the benefits of sustaining a ln ineffective, inefficient artificial state like Nigeria to poor , trampled Africa states waiting for liberation from bandage of colonial countries like united states, Britain and France
u confused ur self and ur set of 🤡 with English u don't even understand the meaning all in the name of mentioning Peter Obi ....the man of the moment
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by casualobserver: 12:14pm On May 20
Ance4Liverpool:

You have simple minds so you don’t understand the game.

The more they feed his ego and his delusions, the more he is encouraged that he is popular and can win, the more he feels he is too popular to step down for Atiku. Obi is not the target, Atiku is….similar strategy as 2023.

Obi can’t win a presidential election in Nigeria. His role is that if a spoiler whether he and his supporters realize it or not and the job of APC is to make sure he remains a spoiler.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Donbrowser9: 12:15pm On May 20
Even that one is reserved for David Umahi.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Morphinne: 12:16pm On May 20
LeeSantos:
Why do they feel hunted by this man’s mission? We have more pressing issues than far way election date. But they all keep talking about who will be and who will not.
The reason is because “Na from clap dance dey start” when you tolerate eeediots too much, there will surely come a time when they will be almost impossible to tame.
The Peter being better than Tinubu was like a terrible joke at first until ignorant southwestern kids (Falz, Mr macaroni and a lot of Lagos youths) started getting brainwashed to believe that the same Peter Obi under whose leadership, Awkuzu sars were killing youths like chickens, was a saint and messiah sent by god to deliver us (youths) from the clutch of wicked leaders like he isn’t one of them. Like play like play, the falsehood started gaining heavy momentum through the internet when the other candidates were being civil and going grassroots. You even claim he’s a youth and one of us. If everyone kept on playing civil and lenient, you and the fuuul would successfully brainwash our kids into believing that Obi was a good governor despite your disapproval and heavy criticism of him in 2012.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by culcat(m): 12:20pm On May 20
Please when was Daniel Bwala a senator

Because I only know him as ATIKU spokesperson
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Jayhome24: 12:24pm On May 20
viodemus:
ha ha ha ha.

what he forgot to add, by that time, the sw will grow hungry for their own revenge leadership after the north then back to the north again.

Igbos, if we fight hard and brutal for 50 years, that will be better than being willing slaves for 50 more years. They want to make future igbos be used to slavery and divisions, like the current and past igbos.

The joke is on them sha. This is good, they are helping the igbos make their case and unite beyond destruction. A disappointment could be a lesson and a blessing. Let's embrace the reality.

All these epistles means what exactly?

You are confused so are you now saying without obi grigory no other igbo can run for presidency so no obi no president for SE ba?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Bayajjidda: 12:26pm On May 20
Ninslip:
All is well. Peter Obi is the main man

For your fast delivery of Original copy of NIN Slip. Check my signature.

I need the plastic. Can it be delivered?
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by PeterObi4LP: 12:26pm On May 20
LeeSantos:

Fear of the unknown. At the mention of the name Peter Obi, the enemy camp scattered
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by bentenny(m): 12:28pm On May 20
I don't listen to people who double speak!
Same Bwala said Obi will not get up to 10% in the north central...he also joined Omockery to say Obi will not win his LGA let along the state!

Well just like Omockery,he knows his audience are completely brain dead hence,what ever he says will be saluted or applauded!
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by viodemus: 12:28pm On May 20
Jayhome24:

All these epistles means what exactly?

You are confused so are you now saying without obi grigory no other igbo can run for presidency so no obi no president for SE ba?

Since am too fast for you, let me slow it down.
Igbos don't need that mumu post again. We are better off in our realm.
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Emekaonline: 12:33pm On May 20
Okpokpo09:
Bwala or whatever you call yourself, will not live to see 2039 mark my word. And if you doubt me, go and verify about Iran president. You don’t dare the anointed man of God and sleep to wake up

Many of you said more than this for Buhari and unfortunately many of your family are already gone six feet under while Buhari is still doing great. You think God can be mocked like your okija shrine? Hahahaha. The power of death only rest on Him and not you or your God-forsaken leaders

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by villa9555: 12:36pm On May 20
The B the first later in this man name is silent, and it means Brilliant, that’s why u can’t expect anything meaningful from him 🌚😂
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Solari8(m): 12:40pm On May 20

Because he is the only taking it too personal ,move from one end to another ,that is what i dislike about him ,we have a new government he should wait to aee what this government can do.
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Yourbaslayer: 12:40pm On May 20

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by kettykin: 12:47pm On May 20
Wizpa:

And you too will also claim you use your senses

I am neither for and against the finest of gentlemen, Peter obi.
I am against allowing Africa's soviet union, the biggest headache of the world and the usurper of the black race last a second longer.

All the other empires that existed have been dethroned, why the world is keeping quiet over Africa's dwar is what I don't know
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by CommonSense1967: 12:53pm On May 20
The man is so right.... grin grin grin
The brainwashed low IQ OBi rodents will have to change their tune.

All I know is that Pandora pathological lair OBI, the Agulu packaged fraud will NEVER rule Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by shonepa(m): 12:55pm On May 20
Gentle reminder below......untill he met Tinubu
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by CommonSense1967: 12:55pm On May 20
Solari8:

Because he is the only taking it too personal ,move from one end to another ,that is what i dislike about him ,we have a new government he should wait to aee what this government can do.

Obi is the main desperado perambulating allover the place 3 years from another election. His separation is also very obvious in his supporters who are mostly Igbos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Patojargz: 12:56pm On May 20
Man has lost his relevance long ago
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:00pm On May 20
Laughing in Wu Chinese! Why is PO such a terrible nightmare to these idiots in politics and the general public.
A compound fool who doesn't know if he would still be alive by 2039 ,is talking about a faaarrr away date, like he secured his life in a waistbag round his waist.
The way, many of these Northern politicians reason makes chimpanzees superstars in intelligence.
Their retrogressive reasoning is one of the major reasons, the North is in the situation it is today, with insurgency and banditry defying all moves to end them permanently, not to talk of other unfavourable indices.
Re: Peter Obi’s Only Chance To Presidency Is 2039 – Bwala by AkumTemi: 1:03pm On May 20
BeeBeeOoh:

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/20/peter-obis-only-chance-to-presidency-is-2039-bwala/

Point of correction to the poster, Bwala was never a lawmaker, check your post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu At The US Democratic Convention In Charlotte, NC / Judgment Is Unconstitutional, Premeditated, Says Onnoghen’s Lawyer / Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.