Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Can I Really Get This Back? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Can I Really Get This Back? (290 Views)

I Really Think This Man Should Be Sacked! See What He Did In Lagos (picture) / "I Really Do Not Wish To Wake Up Next Morning" - Girl Wrote On Twitter. / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Really Get This Back? by Shytreasure(m): 11:12am On May 20
Good morning all.
I shall be brief with this.

I had a network issue with my zenith bank last week Friday, so I decided to transfer
20k, which was all I had to my UBA account. unknown to me, my UBA account has
been compromised (actually, it's been a while I used it).

About 20 minutes or thereabout after the money dropped, I received a debit
alert, with a description of SMS/vat/and someone's name and number (i don't know the person).
immediately I got the alert, I thought it was UBA that debited me as I have not used the
account for a while. However, on getting across to them, they told me it was not from
them but the person whose name and number appears in the transaction description (I was shivering
despite not being under the AC).

Please everyone, this money, even though is very small, it's meant to be managed by my
family on transportation, feeding and any miscellaneous expenses for the remaining days in
this month. To be candid, I am more than depressed as I was not expecting what happened at all.
I never knew man can be this wicked towards fellow man. all I could do was to cry in silence and
move on.

Please, is it possible to get this money back after bank investigation (I was asked to give them 10
working days) ? I just need a measure of hope!!

mod please help push to front page.
Re: Can I Really Get This Back? by Ow0eg0kudi: 11:18am On May 20
Shan George got her money back, why not you?
Re: Can I Really Get This Back? by Chicagograduate(m): 12:43pm On May 20
Ow0eg0kudi:
She is a prominent figure that is why she got her money back.
Re: Can I Really Get This Back? by Shytreasure(m): 2:27pm On May 21
Ow0eg0kudi:

i wish i could get it back, like seriously!

(1) (Reply)

Trial Of 89 NECO Staff For Certificate Forgery Adjourned Till June 21 / Spokesperson To President Muhammadu, Blasts Ohanaeze Over IPOB, Buhari’s Speech / Lagos Amend Charges Filed Against Kidnap Kingpin Evans, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.