Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,094 members, 7,859,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:32 PM

Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi (18810 Views)

Tinubu Mourns Prof Ben Nwabueze / Tinubu Mourns Military Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash In Niger State / Bola Tinubu Mourns Sobur Olawale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Ade2024: 1:46pm On May 20
Morenikeji090:
Ade2024 you disappointed me by joning some of those useless people to mock or pray death for tinubu
I don't wish him deaths but he's useless
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by mofedamijo(m): 1:48pm On May 20
The man who used shrill "Death to America" died in an American-made helicopter?!
Irony has no sense of timing. Irony is a bitch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Chimela101: 1:49pm On May 20
kcmichael:
We should be mourning you BAT for you economic disaster u caused to nigeria

Please don't say this., instead pray for him because he (tinubu) inherited a dead economy from Buhari and that wicked man called Emefiele.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Jovibanks: 2:02pm On May 20
Nor fight with Israel u nor hear word, Israel warn all of them,rest in hell
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Coolboy009: 2:04pm On May 20
Felabrity:
His death pain me sha

I don dey fear USA and Israel like this
death wey some people dey celebrate for Iran.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Faposky95: 2:21pm On May 20
At least he first PO......dem for don carry coffin say na hin....Reno take note
First seeds of Ajayi.....
Omonojus.......
Servicers of eye......
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by BuyMeBanger: 2:23pm On May 20
FeliciaOja:
Tinunbu Abeg enter helicopter and go to iran go pay Condolence grin
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by bellabello(m): 2:30pm On May 20
kcmichael:
We should be mourning you BAT for you economic disaster u caused to nigeria

Back to sender
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by bellabello(m): 2:33pm On May 20
Pio44:
Nigerian will soon mourn too
Back to sender
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by bellabello(m): 2:36pm On May 20
Pharaoh4rin:
R.I.P to BAT and all BATerians in advance

And to you and your generations
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by bellabello(m): 2:39pm On May 20
Jovibanks:
Nor fight with Israel u nor hear word, Israel warn all of them,rest in hell

Mumu brainwashed mofo, why those are fighting Israel still alive? Abi is only him
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by PHAYOL81: 2:44pm On May 20
Inna lillah wa inna ilayhin rajeeun
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Akabuking: 3:25pm On May 20
Freshtruth:
The year never ever rich Half but many prominent people the year has claimed
it's Leap year
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Pio44: 3:40pm On May 20
Tflex01:

You and your family. Amen.
APC members, all of una we mourn hard, u have cause Nigerian pains
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Charly68: 3:55pm On May 20
Our president is mourning when we leant some Iranians were jubilating that a despotic ruler is gone. Learnt he was to execute some people on Monday but died before the time. He called himself the supreme ruler. Can you imagine such a title. . God has proven that he is the only supreme leader because he does not die .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by peculiar2233: 4:09pm On May 20
helinues:
It's a tragedy loss
To your far mee lee abi? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Herbalworld: 4:17pm On May 20
If you can't wish your own father death then respect another person's father. Your utterances really showed the type of background you came from.

I am not a political person. But when I saw your comment I felt like you lack home training. Nobody from a good home can say that to another human being. If you can't wish your family death it means it's bad, so don't wish another human death.

We are gradually losing respect in Africa and I can smell doom if not quickly address.

Ade2024:

Deceivers like you won't have peace
Criminals everywhere
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Ekaka14: 4:27pm On May 20
Yes, tinibu should declare a holiday..for president Raisi so we can add it to the catalog of his achievements...oniranu cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Jman06(m): 4:28pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:
May Allah punish Isreal. We nigerians sympathize with the Palestinians and the Iranians during this mourning period. We will continue to pray for the Palestinians and Iranian people.
You and Who?

We're not praying for terrorists who fetched the ant-infested firewood by attacking Israel first.

The death of the Iranian president should be a lesson to all the Islamic nations that the God of Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It is only in Nigeria that terrorists go about killing people unabated. From North East, north west, north central and down south, nobody is spared! Yet, some of you would rather sympathize with the terrorist HAMAS than find a lasting solution to terrorism in Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Checkwell: 4:53pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:
May Allah punish Isreal. We nigerians sympathize with the Palestinians and the Iranians during this mourning period. We will continue to pray for the Palestinians and Iranian people.

Please keep quiet! Just shut up!

Have you sympathised with the Nigerians who are being kidnapped and killed by bandits and herdsmen daily, and making farmers unable to farm?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by greypencils: 4:59pm On May 20
Tor Raisi ti tan. Ewa lo ku.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Oghene86: 5:03pm On May 20
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/FZoTvCF7XNsY8sce/?mibextid=oFDknk

The man knows Tinubu? Make he know face his work here in Nigeria make he stop that mourning nobody knows him
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by geoworldedu: 5:18pm On May 20
scriptures01:
Where he is now, he will have a clear understanding of the parable of Lazarus and the rich man by Christ.
Is he a member of your religion? He should be with his 72 virgins right now. That's his own belief and it will happen to him according to that. It's TB Joshua or an other pastors that have problems with heaven or hell of Christians, not someone of another religion.
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by geoworldedu: 5:19pm On May 20
Jman06:
You and Who?

We're not praying for terrorists who fetched the ant-infested firewood by attacking Israel first.

The death of the Iranian president should be a lesson to all the Islamic nations that the God of Israel neither sleeps nor slumbers.

It is only in Nigeria that terrorists go about killing people unabated. From North East, north west, north central and down south, nobody is spared! Yet, some of you would rather sympathize with the terrorist HAMAS than find a lasting solution to terrorism in Nigeria.

Human beings are fighting wars with technology, this one is talking about dead gods grin
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Empiree: 5:26pm On May 20

Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 6:46pm On May 20
Watianoengineer:

Terrorist.

It is visa free to go to Gaza so Israel Defense Force go light up your ass to hell fire and your 72 virgins that Muhammad is sampling right now in hell.

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Mourns Iran's President, Raisi by Ade2024: 6:46pm On May 20
Herbalworld:
If you can't wish your own father death then respect another person's father. Your utterances really showed the type of background you came from.

I am not a political person. But when I saw your comment I felt like you lack home training. Nobody from a good home can say that to another human being. If you can't wish your family death it means it's bad, so don't wish another human death.

We are gradually losing respect in Africa and I can smell doom if not quickly address.

I don't wish him deaths
Criminals talking about respect
I feel your pains
What nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / RUGA: FG Restrategises, May Reintroduce Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.