Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,028 members, 7,849,150 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister (802 Views)

US Senator, Bernie Sanders, Backs ICC Arrest Warrants For Israeli Leaders. / "You Will Soon See Gaza From The Inside" - Israel Defense Minister, Gallant / Georgia: Trump, 18 Others Indicted, Arrest Warrants Issued Over US 2020 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Solitechworld(m): 12:21pm On May 20
BREAKING: The International Criminal Court has issued arrest warrants for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, for war crimes and crimes against humanity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by seunmsg(m): 12:32pm On May 20
Long overdue. USA and other hypocritical western countries must enforce this warrant anytime Netanyanhu steps on their soil.

9 Likes

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by AcuraZDX: 12:33pm On May 20
seunmsg:
Long overdue. USA and other hypocritical western countries must enforce this warrant anytime Netanyanhu steps on their soil.

Sharrap.

The one you people placed on Putin nko?

Clown
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Yourbaslayer: 12:33pm On May 20
seunmsg:

Waste of time, Palestine and Iran must dealt with and no going back, kiss the truth grin grin

1 Like

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Zooposki(f): 12:35pm On May 20
Yourbaslayer:

Waste of time, Palestine and Iran must dealt with and no going back, kiss the truth grin grin

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Seefinish: 12:36pm On May 20
Na today?
The most useless court in the world is ICC. They can only bark but can't bite

2 Likes

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Righteousness2(m): 12:36pm On May 20
FAKE NEWS IN CAPITAL LETTERS!
Nothing of such has been issued.

He seeks to do so.

Of which it has no bearing on Israel or the war.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by WannaHowzit(m): 12:45pm On May 20
The warrant still to be issued. But where are all those people who said South Africa and allies were "non countries" and wasting their time and that Israel and the West were untouchables πŸ˜‚?

#StandWithPalestine πŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†πŸ†

2 Likes

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by CodeTemplar: 12:47pm On May 20
Yet none for the October 07 actors.

International Crazy Court.
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by WannaHowzit(m): 12:49pm On May 20
seunmsg:

Exactly. Their hypocrisy about to be tested.

1 Like

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by lecowas: 12:49pm On May 20
eweqwatr:
I hope he's arrested as fast as possible. Useless monstet

You can only hope. Hamas are using their own people as shield and they have kidnapped citizens of other nation on her soil. They are not a govt but terrorists. Everyone must be prepared to reap a whirlwind when they sow a wind.
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by WannaHowzit(m): 12:56pm On May 20
Solitechworld:
BREAKING: The International Criminal Court has issued arrest warrants for Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Yoav Gallant, for war crimes and crimes against humanity

Attach this Youtube link and picture to your original post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJNAgI7e0I?si=b0mV8DeQgIOWly8a

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by IronGalaxy: 12:59pm On May 20
WannaHowzit:

Attach this Youtube link and picture to your original post.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdJNAgI7e0I?si=b0mV8DeQgIOWly8a
Good, this bastard must rot in jail

1 Like

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by WannaHowzit(m): 1:03pm On May 20
IronGalaxy:
Good, this bastard must rot in jail

Exactly! Holocaust survivors now also committing genocide. Hamas leaders also charged.

1 Like

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by magoo10(m): 1:25pm On May 20
Who will arrest him grin
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Kanixt(m): 1:33pm On May 20
seunmsg:
fake news. thats not how it been spelt out in the real context. That should be the prosecutor's minds toward israel leaders
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Adaisback(f): 1:33pm On May 20
The problem is not issuing arrest warrant, the problem is who will bell the cat ? It's like una no know who pass una. Anakogherisi
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by LegendHero(m): 1:43pm On May 20
Righteousness2:
FAKE NEWS IN CAPITAL LETTERS!
Nothing of such has been issued.

He seeks to do so.

Of which it has no bearing on Israel or the war.

It’s not fake news you this fake pastor.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2024/05/20/middleeast/icc-israel-hamas-arrest-warrant-war-crimes-intl

5 Likes

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by WannaHowzit(m): 1:47pm On May 20
magoo10:
Who will arrest him grin

Hiding your tears behind a laughing emoji. Even his allies UK and US cant risk having him on their land because there will be major protests and attempts of citizen arrests. Your favorite whitey in the middle east is stuck in Israel like a rat in a hole.

1 Like

Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Paraman: 1:48pm On May 20
Waste of time
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by magoo10(m): 1:49pm On May 20
WannaHowzit:

Hiding your tears behind a laughing emoji. Even his allies UK and US cant risk having him on their land because there will be major protests and attempts of citizen arrests. Your favorite whitey in the middle east is stuck in Israel like a rat in a hole.
So says a Rat
Who is the ICC chairman?
The owner of the universe grin
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Solitechworld(m): 1:55pm On May 20
magoo10:
So says a Rat
Who is the ICC chairman?
The owner of the universe grin

God Almighty is the creator and owner of the Universe
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Melagros(m): 1:58pm On May 20
COMRADES, this is a welcome development, I love Israel as a nation, but I hate that Nathenyahu because that man is power drunk and war monger
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by AcadaWriter: 2:11pm On May 20
Who will arrest him
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by COOL10(m): 2:45pm On May 20
Mtcheew, Jokers. undecided undecided
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by bobontop: 2:45pm On May 20
I FEAR THE GOD OF ISREAL

The other time, one man who was cursing Israel, fell down right there on the stage and later died. And now 3 helicopters left for the same destination, under the same weather conditions, 2 got safely to their destinations but the best one crashed. This is happening few weeks after the occupants of the crashed helicopter attacked Israel. We are indeed living again in bible times.

I am not against the dead, that is not my point but I am awed by the faithfulness of YAHWEH to a covenant of over 4000 years- "...I will bless them that bless you and curse them that cursed you". I have been very sober since yesterday. My faith in God and his covenants have soared.

PLEASE friends, don't let the devil deceive you. What happened yesterday was not a coincidence. It is consistent with bible and post-bible HISTORY - Esther 6:13 ...If Mordecai, before whom you have begun to fall, is of the offspring of the Jews, you cannot prevail against him, but shall surely fall before him.

This is the time to embrace God by giving your life to JESUS CHRIST, so that you too can connect to this UNFAILING COVENANT OF YAHWEH WITH JEWS. I am so glad I made that decision many years ago. I can sincerely testify to it, HE THAT WATCHETH ISRAEL NEITHER SLEEPS NOR SLUMBERS- Psalms 121:4 Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep.
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by JUMO95: 4:04pm On May 20
Major ICC funding comes from where?
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Ricci22: 4:18pm On May 20
The thread is misleading

ICC is sorting for arrest warrant and it has not been issued by the court yet

Here’s how it works..the panel of judges will seat and decide and yet again Isreal and USA and Russia are none members so the ICC prosecutor advised Israel to put a defence forward if an arrest warrant is eventually issued but I guess is a waste of time for Israel
Re: ICC Issues Arrest Warrants For Israeli PM Netanyahu And Defense Minister by Ricci22: 4:20pm On May 20
Israel and its ally will firmly resist any move to issue arrest warrant on any of its government official

(1) (Reply)

Future Course In Iraq / More To Foreign News / Say A Prayer For Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.