Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,203 members, 7,860,317 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja (1575 Views)

DSS Follows President Elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu On Twitter / How ‘DSS, US Soldiers Arrested Suspected Terrorist’ In Abuja Estate / Bashir Magashi Stole From Nigeria. Now, A Minister In Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by payaseriy: 1:21pm On May 20
Deleted

This is VVIP. DSS DON'T JOKE WITH THEM, I REALISED POSTING THAT INFO CAN LEAD DSS STRAIGHT TO ME.

LET ME USE MY SENSE AS A FUKIN ORPHAN

1 Like

Re: How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by BossGerald: 1:24pm On May 20
They have security for themselves and families that's why they don't care about banditry and kidnapping ravaging the country.

500 people were kidnapped in zamfara last week and tinupoo is yet to utter a word about it.

Vagabonds in power

1 Like

Re: How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by oz4real83(m): 4:56pm On May 20
In the face of rising insecurity, when Nigerian authorities tell you they "have beefed up security", just know that they have increased the number of security personnel protecting them and their families angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by Gift96: 5:42pm On May 20
payaseriy:
Deleted

This is VVIP. DSS DON'T JOKE WITH THEM, I REALISED POSTING THAT INFO CAN LEAD DSS STRAIGHT TO ME.

LET ME USE MY SENSE AS A FUKIN ORPHAN

You think say naa play
Re: How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by Bigseven(m): 6:04pm On May 20
We don sight you already. Dey play
Re: How Dss Follows The Son Of A Minister In Abuja by whippersnapper(m): 8:37pm On May 20
Normal level person wey talk say Nigeria go better e no go even better for am

(1) (Reply)

Who is Ruling Lagos? Tinubu or Ogunlewe? / Has America Reached Its Zenith? / Missing Edo Commissioner Found Dead In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.