Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,771 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Do I Pay On Coursera - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Pay On Coursera (308 Views)

How Do I Pay For Youtube Premium? / Codecademy Or Coursera, Which Is The Best For Online Learning? / How Can I Pay For Google Ads Above The $100 Limit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Pay On Coursera by Nicoddemus(m): 2:27pm On May 20
I want to learn Data Analysis on Coursera. The total cost of the course is $84. While You have to pay $14 as monthly fee.

So I went to UBA and got a dollar ATM card. Paid $50 dollars into the account went back to Coursera to pay for the course. Unfortunately the response was " sorry your payment can not be processed, use another card"

I have exhausted every means to pay for the Course. Please I am asking what could be wrong and what can I do to pay for the Course?
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by lilvicky68(m): 2:51pm On May 20
Apply for the financial aid, you might actually get the course for free on Coursera.

As for payment my visa card actually worked but doesn't work any longer.
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Devaro: 3:03pm On May 20
grey.co
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Nicoddemus(m): 6:28pm On May 20
lilvicky68:
Apply for the financial aid, you might actually get the course for free on Coursera.

As for payment my visa card actually worked but doesn't work any longer.
I've tried the financial aid it's being offered just for one module of the whole course
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by lilvicky68(m): 6:54pm On May 20
Nicoddemus:

I've tried the financial aid it's being offered just for one module of the whole course
There's a Nairaland thread concerning financial aid.

https://www.nairaland.com/8082935/how-get-google-data-analytics
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Nicoddemus(m): 10:15am On May 26
lilvicky68:

There's a Nairaland thread concerning financial aid.

https://www.nairaland.com/8082935/how-get-google-data-analytics

Thank you very much bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Godmother(f): 9:27pm On May 27
Nicoddemus:

Maybe you should start with that while you source for alternatives
Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Nicoddemus(m): 9:08am On May 28
Godmother:

Maybe you should start with that while you source for alternatives

Thank you I've learnt how to apply for the whole module. Someone here taught me

1 Like

Re: How Do I Pay On Coursera by Godmother(f): 10:28am On May 29
Nicoddemus:

Thank you I've learnt how to apply for the whole module. Someone here taught me

You re welcome

(1) (Reply)

Starting From 15k Get Professional Website For Your Business In Onitsha / Which One Should I Choose / Please I Need Google Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.