Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,091 members, 7,859,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box (748 Views)

❝my Baby Died At Six Month, Decayed In My Stomach❞ / Tonto Dikeh Says She Is Heart Broken, Thanks Fans For Supporting her (Video) / Female Fan Left Hearth Broken After Being Insulted By Reekadobanks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by DyshApp: 5:00pm On May 20
In a heartbreaking turn of events, a man’s saving for his future plans has been crushed after breaking open his piggy bank only to find his hard-earned money in a state of decay.

The man, who had diligently saved his cash for the past 12 months, was devastated to discover that the various denominations of 1,000 naira and 500 naira notes he had carefully stashed away had become damaged and rotten.

“I used Kolo to save for months when I opened and then I saw this,” the man wrote referring to the traditional piggy bank he had been using to accumulate his savings.

The video, which has since gone viral on social media shows the man’s distressed reaction as he sifts through the decaying bills.

The incident has resonated with many, sparking discussions about the importance of proper money management and the risks associated with relying on such methods of saving.

As the man comes to terms with his devastating loss, the viral video has undeniably garnered the attention of netizens and viewers alike, leading to mixed reactions.

🚨 EXCLUSIVE 🚨

Don’t dull o! Learn all about financial management and planning. No wait until you lose all your savings! Join us every Tuesday at 5 PM on Dysh for our Smart Money Circle(link in bio). 💰🔥

Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by Lance008(m): 5:07pm On May 20
Water enter the box

1 Like

Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by haphizz57(m): 5:16pm On May 20
Dis is more dan disaster. Did water enter it?
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by DyshApp: 5:19pm On May 20
Lance008:
Water enter the box

That's what most people are suggesting but you can't keep money for 12 months and except it to remain the same
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by Zonefree(m): 5:21pm On May 20
Save for rainy days, Save for rainy days...na the rainy days be this o.

Any money wey no gree enter for investment or bank, chop am.

1 Like

Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by silvoclaira: 5:24pm On May 20
This our naira notes sef
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by 1Sharon(f): 6:37pm On May 20
He can take it to the bank, no?
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by abbasajao(m): 8:50pm On May 20
Àwọn Team bank charges is too much, I will rather keep my money at home.
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by idu1(m): 10:11pm On May 20
Iron is bad. Use wooden ones instead.
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by Quelme: 10:24pm On May 20
Lesson learnt the hard way. Penny wise, pound foolish.
Re: Man Heart Broken After Discovering His 12-month Savings Decayed In Saving Box by JohnnieZM(m): 4:04am On May 21
EFCC this na Naira mutilation.....oya over to you.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be A Fashion Designer This Is The Opportunity / Do U Want To Be A Fashion Designer / Paris Hilton Caught With Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.