Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,993 members, 7,866,729 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? (854 Views)

Olam Nigeria 2018 Graduate Trainee Scheme Job Recruitment / Accenture Nigeria Graduate Trainee Program 2017 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Cavendish123: 5:17pm On May 20
Good day Everyone, I just applied to the Olam Graduate Trainee Program. What type of questions should I expect during the aptitude test? Thanks in advance for your responses
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by nifsy: 9:50am On May 31
Hi i also just applied, please what kind of questions should i expect
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by SwizGuy(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01
I was able to write the test. Please anyone with an idea on how much they pay entry levels?
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by nifsy: 11:22am On Jun 05
They have sent emails for the next three stages
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by SwizGuy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 06
I was so busy today. I haven’t written the test for today. Chat or call please 09061819106
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 10:45pm On Jun 09
Cavendish123:
Good day Everyone, I just applied to the Olam Graduate Trainee Program. What type of questions should I expect during the aptitude test? Thanks in advance for your responses

Hi, good evening, I am sorry I saw this late. I hope it went well for you
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 10:46pm On Jun 09
nifsy:
Hi i also just applied, please what kind of questions should i expect

Hi there, good evening, I am sorry I saw this late. I hope it went well for you
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 10:48pm On Jun 09
SwizGuy:
I was able to write the test. Please anyone with an idea on how much they pay entry levels?

I'm not very sure. I checked and checked online, I only noticed on Glassdoor a range.

Between 1.2 mill to 1.9 mill annually. Dividing that to monthly, that's about 100k to 158k monthly.

Hope it was helpful....

Did you do the last three stages, and which of the roles did you apply for?

Graduate Trainee what?
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 10:48pm On Jun 09
nifsy:
They have sent emails for the next three stages

Hi, hope yours went well?

What day did you do the last three stages?
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by nifsy: 11:46am On Jun 10
I didn't end up doing the last three stages but it was supposed to be on Saturday
Mannymatics:

Hi, hope yours went well?

What day did you do the last three stages?
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 8:10pm On Jun 12
nifsy:
I didn't end up doing the last three stages but it was supposed to be on Saturday

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear about that.
That means that you were for the Graduate Trainee Human Resources/ L&grin.

Were you able to let the dragnet team know that you were not going to make it for Saturday?

There might have been another set date. They sometimes have more than 1 session.
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by nifsy: 10:48am On Jun 13
I told them but they never got back to me
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by Mannymatics: 6:17pm On Jun 18
nifsy:
I told them but they never got back to me

I'm sorry to hear about that.

They can be slow at responding sometimes. More opportunities will come.
Re: Olam Agri Graduate Trainee Program: What To Expect? by nifsy: 8:40pm On Jun 18
Mannymatics:

I'm sorry to hear about that.

They can be slow at responding sometimes. More opportunities will come.

Thank you, I will continue applying

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Virgin Nigeria Test / Exporting Charcoal / It Firms In Lagos Helpppppp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.