Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,020 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK (15757 Views)

Troost-Ekong Wins Promotion To EPL With Watford / Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates Desks To A School In Jos(photo) / Super Eagles Captain Mikel Obi Meets APC Leader Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:40am On May 21
He is a great guy, a good leader

He deserves more
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by BigDawsNet: 7:40am On May 21
Congrat skipoo
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Goalnaldo(m): 7:48am On May 21
ignis:
The cup no fine.
I go choose am over the tray bundesliga called a trophy 🤣😁

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by BoldBrainz(m): 7:54am On May 21
Good for him. But my concern is, why is somebody's name "slowpoke"?

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Zooposki(f): 7:56am On May 21
damilola4162:

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/super-eagles-captain-troost-ekong-wins-greek-league-with-paok/

Is Greece your country? Better delete this show of shame thread before you chop insults this morning.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Davidgregs(m): 7:58am On May 21
emmyluizzz:
only 10 games..thats poor

igbos players out there are doing better..that region is bless even after the genocide civil war

shut up! was it only the igbos that was affected by the war? Every tribe was affected that was why it was called the "nigerian civil war" for a reason. I don't know wether some of you have fufu packed inside your cranium as brains.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Mckraz01: 8:22am On May 21
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by jaytime(m): 8:40am On May 21
Ifeanyi Udeze also did great things at that club.
Congratulations to Ekong
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Usmanovic95(m): 8:47am On May 21
BoldBrainz:
Good for him. But my concern is, why is somebody's name "slowpoke"?

His name is actually morón🤓
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by mysticwarrior(m): 9:01am On May 21
The other three guys look Nigerian.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Ategberoson(m): 9:04am On May 21
A committed player

Congrats bro
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 9:21am On May 21
Abisolababe:
Congratulations Mr Ekong More wins
Suck me
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 9:41am On May 21
Arizoner:
Suck me

What's the meaning of suck?
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 9:59am On May 21
Abisolababe:

What's the meaning of suck?
BJ
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Burgerlomo: 10:17am On May 21
Congratulations! 👍👍
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 10:30am On May 21
Arizoner:
BJ
Is it Banji
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by nesphil(m): 10:35am On May 21
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by nyabinghi(m): 10:37am On May 21
emmyluizzz:
only 10 games..thats poor

igbos players out there are doing better..that region is bless even after the genocide civil war

doing better by running to the west while their cities rot,or by going to jail everywhere
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by emmyluizzz: 10:46am On May 21
Davidgregs:
shut up! was it only the igbos that was affected by the war? Every tribe was affected that was why it was called the "nigerian civil war" for a reason. I don't know wether some of you have fufu packed inside your cranium as brains.
how was other tribes affected

something is definitely wrong with you

delusional being
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by lodlista: 11:29am On May 21
Congratulations my captain, well done sir
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Jostoman: 1:17pm On May 21
okerekingsley90:
Do people actually sleep on nairaland. See fast comments everywhere grin😂😁
those APC miscreants don turn nairaland to their second home.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by ufuosman(m): 4:17pm On May 21
Congrats 🎊 captain
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 9:44pm On May 21
Abisolababe:
Is it Banji
no, blowjøb
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by BALLOSKI: 6:53am On May 22
whytediamond:
grin

Captain Ekong,

Dude wore his heart on his sleeves during the last AFCON.

Great guy.
if we won the AFCON, this would have catapulted him to be among the favourite to win African footballer of the year.
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 8:38am On May 22
Arizoner:
no, blowjøb

Are you a gigolo ?
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 9:33am On May 22
Abisolababe:

Are you a gigolo ?
no. I like young gals like you
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 10:41am On May 22
Arizoner:
no. I like young gals like you
I'm 68
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 7:41am On May 23
Abisolababe:
I'm 68
I don't mind. are you single
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 8:51am On May 23
Arizoner:
I don't mind. are you single
Yes
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 9:54am On May 23
Abisolababe:
Yes
are you on WhatsApp?
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Abisolababe(f): 11:13am On May 23
Arizoner:
are you on WhatsApp?
I don't have WhatsApp
Re: Super Eagles Captain Troost-Ekong Wins Greek League With PAOK by Arizoner: 3:01pm On May 23
Abisolababe:
I don't have WhatsApp
can we exchange digits

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chelsea Puts £62m Price Tag On Alvaro Morata / Ernesto Valverde: "Lionel Messi Is The Greatest Of All Time" / Osaze Proposed Himself As Eagles' Captain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.