Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:32 AM

NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner (13512 Views)

Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children / Police Arrest Human Trafficker, "Mama Gee" In Nasarawa, Rescue 6 Victims / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Doublemen: 9:05pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

I need to drop my CV in these baby factories.

Just Google my name and find out why.

Since IGR in SE is the lowest nationwide, why can't FG just allow them to export children to neighbouring countries to earn some foreign exchange ? cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Doublemen: 9:07pm On May 20
LexngtonSteele:

Igbo women have the monopoly on brothels across West Africa.

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are Olosho.

You can cry but he's your god and he said so. That includes your mum, sisters and daughters. grin

I know you will cry tonight but ask your mum to swear by Amadioha how many Yoruba men mounted her... if it's less than 1,000, I owe you 10,000 USD wink

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by dododawa1: 9:09pm On May 20
Inside life
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Josephkabila12: 9:12pm On May 20
Reality3080:
Where is that igbo guy that said it is surrogacy n nobody is forcing them

Some people ehn, they will do stupid things n still find ways to justify it
u Sabi the stvpid ibos Wella

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Segzy19: 9:17pm On May 20
Who be dis one?
You better face your problems alone without dragging others into it.... Are you a baby factory graduate?

ChizzyBuna:
One question for the Tribalistic trolls

If igbo girls are doing illegal baby factory
What of Yoruba women??

Yoruba women are doing Legal baby factory
Having Different kids for different men

Hausa young girls forced into marriage

Let's call a spade a spade

Don't act like we are all innocent
This is evil and should be Condemned
Every tribe has fvcked up set of people

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by CommonSense1967: 9:19pm On May 20
emanobis:

Common sense isn't Common
Can you grow up??
At your age
Why not focus on the topic and leave all these name calling
Can you proffer for a solution to this societal menace
Most of all these Yoruba thick ladies and madam engage in high human trafficking especially d young girls bt it is wrong
Call a spade and spade abeg

Instead of countering the obvious fact about Obi's penchant for cheap attention and blind hypocrisy, you are busy perambulating around like the Agulu conman, trying to change the narrative.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Osoboshi: 9:28pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

What of Yoruba women??

now you know,ndi ara neku
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by SonOfDSoil01: 9:32pm On May 20
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by SonOfDSoil01: 9:36pm On May 20
jjflyj11:
Oops….Crime is all over Nigeria, there are baby factories in all 36 states in Nigeria…Abeg enough of roasting each other on nairaland, Yoruba ppl leave Igbo alone, Igbo leave Yoruba too…I first got introduced to nairaland in 2007, registered my first acct around 2008, was active till 2013-14 when Igbo/yoruba madness started…Enough Abeg let us enjoy our educative nairaland…Shame on bigots…I am full Yoruba boy and I have got my things against Igbo ppl, but I think they should forgive and we should too…Seun needs to do something about it.
don’t generalise it because it’s. Known fact that baby factory only exist in alaibo and taken to other region by this same group of deviants from Alaibo, so call a spade a spade angry

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by SonOfDSoil01: 9:49pm On May 20
MaziX:
seun
where is the lie in what he said? you lots are just shameless, yet you can call Tinubu a drug trafficker,when all your ancestors and now your generation are neck deep in drug trafficking? Hypocrites angry

2 Likes

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by SonOfDSoil01: 9:53pm On May 20
damkin24:

And you think you make sense with your comment? So igbo women doesn't have kids two or more men?
they usually leave their brain somewhere when they come online to make comments…..go to any brothel both within and outside alaibo, their women make up the numbers grin

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by GBTYO: 9:55pm On May 20
I love how the DG of NAPTIP , who happens to be a northerner and a woman, decided to educate that Uju Kennedy (Minister for Women's Affairs) to look at her own backyard and how women and girls are being degraded and abused in the most ungodly manner with the profileration of baby factories in her SE region .

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:58pm On May 20
Baby factorygrin
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by ravensckar(m): 10:02pm On May 20
ObongNkakad:
I'm just curious. The babies they sell, are they sold to couples who can't have kids or for rituals and other purposes?
They sell to anyone who can afford it. Whatever it is that you do with the child, they are less concerned. It's the same way Human Body Part dealers sell to anyone who approach them.

Talk of man's inhumanity to man. It's high time we stopped worshipping money lest our society will decay completely. angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by haphizz57(m): 10:09pm On May 20
Bubu4Sea:
Make dem do human ritual instead?
Na dem dem

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by GBTYO: 10:09pm On May 20
ChizzyBuna:

What of Yoruba women??

When the current minister of Women's Affairs , who happens to be from the SE petitioned a serving legislator in the Niger State House of Assembly over a motion to marry off hundred orphaned young women and provide empowerment to them, did you guys not boldly stand by Uju Kennedy and resorted to heaping all manner of insults on northerners ?

This is what Uju Kennedy ought to do and that is to address the ungodly debasement of women and children in your region.

You are crying about tribalistic trolls now, but I can bet you were one of those who heaped insults on northerners just a week ago.

Bloody hypocrites.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Ten06(m): 10:12pm On May 20
Anytime I hear news like this it always worries me. I pray that, that my daughter the Eziama girl ran away with does not end in baby factory like this.

I would have given her a better life if I could find her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by khattab02: 10:25pm On May 20
Hmmm...

Things dey happen.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by touson10(m): 10:26pm On May 20
Let me go and submit my cv

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Sirianese: 10:34pm On May 20

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:40pm On May 20
Phelix111:
Igbo Amaka
grin.na their way.anything for the money. Igboamaka😂

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by adecz: 11:31pm On May 20
The biggest baby factory is in
Muslim Northern Nigeria.

The only difference with the SE version
is that, Northerners have not monetized
there own, as we kukuma know say
everything cheap for north. That is why
some sharp SE women have now created
a business of going to steal the children
wandering, homeless in the North and
coming to sell in SE Nigeria.

Northern baby factory is legal as a man
who no get any meaningful job can
marry 4 wives and each wife giving
birth every year to children which the
parents have no plan of looking after.❗️❗️😐😐
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by Alexxx2000: 11:39pm On May 20
I thought this act never existed. Alot is happening in this country.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by gtassure: 1:48am On May 21
Why are they rearing children like dog? We know about ritualist who will never put up a ritual biz center, but this people are farming CHILDREN like Biz in this age and time!
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by PopQueenAgency: 2:24am On May 21
ObongNkakad:
I'm just curious. The babies they sell, are they sold to couples who can't have kids or for rituals and other purposes?

Pepperdemisback bought one baby for rituals in Enugu Shishi e nor see.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by GBTYO: 3:07am On May 21
adecz:

The biggest baby factory is in
Muslim Northern Nigeria.

The only difference with the SE version
is that, Northerners have not monetized
there own, as we kukuma know say
everything cheap for north. That is why
some sharp SE women have now created
a business of going to steal the children
wandering, homeless in the North and
coming to sell in SE Nigeria.

Northern baby factory is legal as a man
who no get any meaningful job can
marry 4 wives and each wife giving
birth every year to children which the
parents have no plan of looking after.❗️❗️😐😐

There is something fundamentally wrong with you people.

I am yet to see one of you condemn this diabolical practice of baby factories which only your people are into.

I swear to Almighty God that you guys truly need help in that your cursed SE.

Evil is ingrained in your genes.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by GBTYO: 3:08am On May 21
gtassure:
Why are they rearing children like dog? We know about ritualist who will never put up a ritual biz center, but this people are farming CHILDREN like Biz in this age and time!

Friendly reminder that slavery was only recently banned as far back as 1951 in Ibo land but the practice still remains ingrained in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by WorldRichest: 3:15am On May 21
jjflyj11:
Oops….Crime is all over Nigeria, there are baby factories in all 36 states in Nigeria…Abeg enough of roasting each other on nairaland, Yoruba ppl leave Igbo alone, Igbo leave Yoruba too…I first got introduced to nairaland in 2007, registered my first acct around 2008, was active till 2013-14 when Igbo/yoruba madness started…Enough Abeg let us enjoy our educative nairaland…Shame on bigots…I am full Yoruba boy and I have got my things against Igbo ppl, but I think they should forgive and we should too…Seun needs to do something about it.

Whatever you just started smoking, stop it before it stops you.

All the baby factories all over the country are owned by the Developers. If you have any prove against it, please post it

1 Like

Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by MaziX(m): 4:01am On May 21
SonOfDSoil01:
where is the lie in what he said? you lots are just shameless, yet you can call Tinubu a drug trafficker,when all your ancestors and now your generation are neck deep in drug trafficking? Hypocrites angry

Don't let tribalism eat u deeper bruh. Or u find your fellow tribalism here then u guys can drag till kingdom come.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by MaziX(m): 4:09am On May 21
LexngtonSteele:

Igbo women have the monopoly on brothels across West Africa.

Even Nnamdi Kanu said 99% of them are Olosho.

You can cry but he's your god and he said so. That includes your mum, sisters and daughters. grin

I know you will cry tonight but ask your mum to swear by Amadioha how many Yoruba men mounted her... if it's less than 1,000, I owe you 10,000 USD wink
seun
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by donbrowser(m): 5:02am On May 21
jjflyj11:
Oops….Crime is all over Nigeria, there are baby factories in all 36 states in Nigeria…Abeg enough of roasting each other on nairaland, Yoruba ppl leave Igbo alone, Igbo leave Yoruba too…I first got introduced to nairaland in 2007, registered my first acct around 2008, was active till 2013-14 when Igbo/yoruba madness started…Enough Abeg let us enjoy our educative nairaland…Shame on bigots…I am full Yoruba boy and I have got my things against Igbo ppl, but I think they should forgive and we should too… Seun needs to do something about it.

I have tried to applied for this role a couple of times to this role. I am even ready to do it for free. Nairaland will go from 80% to 20% in just 1 month.
Re: NAPTIP, DSS Rescue 6 Pregnant Girls In Abia, Arrest Baby Factory Owner by SonOfDSoil01: 5:39am On May 21
MaziX:

Don't let tribalism eat u deeper bruh. Or u find your fellow tribalism here then u guys can drag till kingdom come.
shut up hypocrite, you are the real tribalist here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US Mother & Daughter Accused Of Nigerian Internet Dating Scam / Fake Kidnapper Arrested Trying To Dupe SUN Deputy Managing Director (picture) / Evangelist Akinjide Durojaiye Beaten For Stealing Phones While Preaching, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.