Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court (1551 Views)

Rufai Oseni Blasts FG For Demolishing Landmark Beach Front / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Nigeria Media For Portraying Referendum As A Call For War / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Buhari, His Wife And Others In Fresh Broadcast From Israel. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Jostoman: 9:28pm On May 20
I dont know why those that interprete the law are the one going against it.

I dont wether they are intentionally going against what law and constitution says because of money or Position.

Shame on Judiciary.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:29pm On May 20
Benzigler:

Dude, you are too emotional grin

Dude, you are too emotional

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Lovelive: 9:32pm On May 20
Is that all ?

FreeStuffsNG:
Awomolo, SAN, who was shocked by Kanu’s outburst, said he was not angry about it.

“I am not a terrorist and I am not provoked by the action of the defendant. It is understandable. He is only being emotional,” the senior lawyer added.

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by EmiloCorn: 9:33pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

See it's okay, come back to CoRn HQ so we can get you a psychologist to help check on your emotional trauma undecided

No need to keep sounding like a broken record. We got your back wink

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Benzigler: 9:33pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Mumu, i don't rattle with pigs

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:34pm On May 20
The indefatigable Mazi Kanu! A man i admire!
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:36pm On May 20
Jostoman:
is your FG, the judges that is hearing the case and lawyer Awomolo not acting childish? Nyang Epko and Awomolo knows the law and constitution and they are intentionally going against the law and constitution of Nigeria.

That is the job of Kanu lawyers to successfully argue before the judge, If the are unsuccessful, Kanu should fire them and get himself a good lawyer.

From the beginning of this case, I had opined earlier that Kanu should shun tribalism and hire for himself very good lawyers, the very best in Nigeria. If this guy has been represented by lawyers like Chief Afe Babalola or Chief wole Olanipekun, do you think he will still be in jail now?

When your life is hanging in the balance, you need the best lawyers money can buy and the best lawyers in Nigeria right now are the Yorubas whether you like to acknowledge it or not. Who knows Alloy Ejimakor anywhere but pride will not let Kanu do the right thing. You need big lawyers with clouts and connections.

He will stay very long in jail.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:37pm On May 20
Benzigler:

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:37pm On May 20
EmiloCorn:

See it's okay, come back to CoRn HQ so we can get you a psychologist to help check on your emotional trauma undecided

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Lovelive: 9:39pm On May 20
Oga please kept quiet.
I am not Igbo but your hatred for them is "readable" / visible.

Please keep quiet ! It may be your turn tomorrow and no one will stand for you. I repeat: no one will stand for you.

Sapasenator:

Ok na, let him not show remorse. Let him not hire any lawyer self and the next cour date, he should be ranting as usual.

How can you compare MNK with Abiola and Fela? What an insults?

Abiola had a chance to run away but he stood his ground to fight for his rights! Fela faced bullets but never ran away. MNK na big coward hiding behind a radio station in far away England to spew rubbish because he never believed the hands of the law could reach him.

Never, Never compare Kanu to those people.

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:40pm On May 20
Lovelive:
Oga please kept quiet.

Please keep quiet ! It may be your turn tomorrow and no one will stand for you. I repeat: no one will stand for you.

Oga please kept quiet.

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:40pm On May 20
myright:
MNK really finished fg

Walahi! Not surprising though….they’re a bunch of quota-system/man-know-man enabled jurists! 90% of these so called SANs and Judges in Nigeria would be exposed for the incompetent bofoons and charlatans they are in saner climes like the UK or US!

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by kettykin: 9:44pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Big mistake my friend.

Judges are humans, not robots and there will always be the element of emotions involved except your case get political K-leg. Anywhere in the world, you have to be nice and show remorse to attract the judges attention, always show humility and remorse even if you do not mean it, that was the reason that Nigerian guy got 3 life sentences for a rape, all because he was nasty and argued with the judge.

This is not true, if it was true Donald Trump would have been in jail
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Lovelive: 9:46pm On May 20
Clap for yourself !

Yours is on the way .

LegendHero:
They should just hang this guy asap.

Tinubu is wasting too much time. Hang the terrorist and let’s have one less lewnatic to worry about.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Okoroawusa: 9:46pm On May 20
myright:
MNK really finished fg
You well?

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Lovelive: 9:47pm On May 20
Oga please keep quiet.

Oga please kept quiet.

Sapasenator:

Ok na, let him not show remorse. Let him not hire any lawyer self and the next cour date, he should be ranting as usual.

Abiola had a chance to run away but he stood his ground to fight for his rights! Fela faced bullets but never ran away. MNK na big coward hiding behind a radio station in far away England to spew rubbish because he never believed the hands of the law could reach him.

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 9:49pm On May 20
kettykin:

This is not true, if it was true Donald Trump would have been in jail

Donald Trump was born rich and an ex-president.

MNK is a church rat and a con-man, you see the difference.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by LegendHero(m): 9:50pm On May 20
Lovelive:
Clap for yourself !

Yours is on the way .

Any day I perform any terroristic act like Kanu IPOB terrorists, Boko Haram, and Fulani bandits, the FG should take my life.

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by rantingpigs: 9:55pm On May 20
You are just looking for Nonsensical reasons to justify your worthless stupidity

MKO was charged for treasonable felony.
MNK is charged witb treasonable felony.

Fela spoke truth to Government
MNK is doing same by trlling the worthless Nation called NIGERIA to conduct a referendum so as to ascertain if people will live together or not.

Awolowo never believed in NIGERIA
TINIBU sef doesnt believe in NIGERIA.

It's because they were promised power they changed their tune. Tinubu attained Presidency, Awolowo died miserably.

Now concerning MNK all I know is that the SE is closely monitoring events as they unfold. If MNK is remorseful for injustice shown to him, then know that he is NOT an IGBO man and he is not a Prince with royal blood in his veins.

You nitwits think that by galvanizing foolish Propaganda online against BIAFRA, IPOB,MNK and IGBOs, you will ganer acceptance by other regions abi? You guys are essentially daft.

Just understand this... BUHARI you pushed to kill MNK didn't dare. Let alone a worthless COWARD like TINUBU.

Shey TINUBU, is also a human, let nothing just happen to that chap. It's that simple.

Nonsense..

Sapasenator:

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by rantingpigs: 9:58pm On May 20
Being a TINUBU apologist is already a wasted existence.

You can't be sensible when supporting a criminal like TINUBU.

Nonsense

LegendHero:

Any day I perform any terroristic act like Kanu IPOB terrorists, Boko Haram, and Fulani bandits, the FG should take my life.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Gajagojo: 10:00pm On May 20
Sapasenator:
Why hire lawyers seeing he is well versed in the law? That man has a very long destiny with prison.

Always acting childish as usual with unbridled emotions.
Ees dia way
Uncontrolled emotions and oversized egos

Sounds like Kanu is going mad slowly
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by rantingpigs: 10:01pm On May 20
The church rat gives you more nightmares than even TRUMP. That shows you that being foolish is generational in the region of fallen Demons.

Nonsense

Sapasenator:

Donald Trump was born rich and an ex-president.

MNK is a church rat and a con-man, you see the difference.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Benzigler: 10:01pm On May 20
Sapasenator:

Oga please kept quiet.

You wished you were born Igbo otherwise you would have been very proud of your tribe, Paraman put away childish rants is getting tiring grin grin
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 10:01pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
You are just looking for Nonsensical reasons to justify your worthless stupidity

Fela spoke truth to Government
MNK is doing same by trlling the worthless Nation called NIGERIA to conduct a referendum so as to ascertain if people will live together or not.

Awolowo never believed in NIGERIA
TINIBU sef doesnt believe in NIGERIA.

It's because they were promised power they changed their tune. Tinubu attained Presidency, Awolowo died miserably.

Now concerning MNK all I know is that the SE is closely monitoring events as they unfold. If MNK is remorseful for injustice shown to him, then know that he is NOT an IGBO man and he is not a Prince with royal blood in his veins.

You nitwits think that by galvanizing foolish Propaganda online against BIAFRA, IPOB,MNK and IGBOs, you will ganer acceptance by other regions abi? You guys are essentially daft.

Just understand this... BUHARI you pushed to kill MNK didn't dare. Let alone a worthless COWARD like TINUBU.

Shey TINUBU, is also a human, let nothing just happen to that chap. It's that simple.

Nonsense..

MKO had a chance to run away like MNK did and stood to fight. If MNK was not captured in Kenya, he would still be in London ranting like a broken record. Most of his bragados are from far away same like Simon Ekpa.

Fela spoke truth to Government.

Never, never mention Fela in the same sentence with that raving lunatic, MNK. Fela was an activist who was willing to die for what he believed in. Can MNK cough in a Military regime? Who born him Papa Well. MNK was willing for the whole SE to burn to the ground for his own benefits while he comfortable sits in London.

May he rot in jail for innocent lives that were lost in the SE because of him. May his family never know peace.

Bika park well joor!
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Benzigler: 10:02pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
The church rat gives you more nightmares than even TRUMP. That shows you that being foolish is generational in the region of fallen Demons.

Nonsense

That impostor is suffering from inferiority complex
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Sapasenator: 10:03pm On May 20
Benzigler:

You wished you were born Igbo otherwise you would have been very proud of your tribe, Paraman put away childish rants is getting tiring grin grin

Honestly, I wished I had never been born Igbo with the way the majority of my tribesmen reason. That is the honest truth.

We are too full of emotions, arrogant and don't know how to play politics of diplomacy.
Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by rantingpigs: 10:04pm On May 20
Such a lame way of reasoning ..

Not surprised anyway. Foolishness is generational for stupid Idiots..

Benzigler:

That impostor is suffering from inferiority complex

1 Like

Re: You’re A Terrorist’, Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Fg’s Lawyer In Court by Gajagojo: 10:05pm On May 20
rantingpigs:
You can't comprehend the sagacity of a man that keeps you ranting foolishly about him everyday.

MNK is a colossal entity. People are ready to pay the ultimate sacrifice for him.

Can you worthless losers DIE for NIGERIA, let alone TIMUBu that hasade your destiny worthless?

Speak...!!

Nonsense

Frustration

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Corrupt,Uninformed, Unenlightened, Semi-literate,Clueless- Video / Court Sacks Delta State Governor / Describe Atiku In A Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.