Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,927 members, 7,848,765 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri (18666 Views)

Let Me Tell How Man Utd Will Win The League This Season / Manchester Set To Win The Champions League Because Of Ronaldo? / Man City Showed "Blatant Disregard" To UEFA But Didn't Break FFP Rules - CAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by osazsky(m): 11:07pm On May 20
Presidency1:
Arsenal lost the league not because they didn't have the right mentality but because they didn't have a striker.

y don't u have a striker d transfer market is an open market
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:08pm On May 20
Presidency1:
Arsenal lost the league not because they didn't have the right mentality but because they didn't have a striker.

Arsenal did what even people that have strikers couldnt do.

The goal difference said it all. Arsenal were just not lucky
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by osazsky(m): 11:11pm On May 20
Kia Gabriel Jesus and sterling that year way be beast under pep na these 2 average coach of these 2 failed clubs just kill like that
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by NiRfreak(m): 11:15pm On May 20
flipdat:
It’s easy to win multiple titles when you have a monopoly over the global market.
How do u have monopoly over global market....
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by bluefilm: 11:18pm On May 20
Vinnie2000:

NO.
Arsenal are the Favourites to win the EPL next season. smiley

Reason is We are NOT selling any of our Star Players such as Odegaard Saliba Gabriel and Declan rice.
And Players such as Alexander Isak or Victor Osihmen or Ollie Watkins will be added to the team. cool smiley

Same thing you guys said when Declan Rice and that useless Timber were added to the arsenal squad of seasonal bottlers
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Franking: 11:19pm On May 20
Yes. Arsenal do not have the mentality of champions.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by osazsky(m): 11:26pm On May 20
flipdat:
It’s easy to win multiple titles when you have a monopoly over the global market.
loosers

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Alamkir: 11:28pm On May 20
Dyfynezz12:

Loosing against astonvilla at home at that period of the season

City lost to wolves
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:29pm On May 20
bluefilm:

Same thing you guys said when Declan Rice and that useless Timber were added to the arsenal squad of seasonal bottlers

U never watch timber and you are calling him useless mmm

I'll see what you will say next season. I know the beast we have in him.

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Alamkir: 11:31pm On May 20
ennypita:

A club with a winning mentality should have thrashed Everton in less than 10mins. But u guys were struggling till about 85mins. Man city won the league in the second minute. Take it or leave it. U guys play good football but still have a loser mentality.

Where you when we were scoring 3 goals within 10 against Westham this year, 2 goals against Newcastle within 10 minutes

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Alamkir: 11:34pm On May 20
emmyluizzz:

oga shut up your smelly mouth... which yeye statistics you dey yarn so

the question is ..you win the league

useless people

We are discussing football, what brought insult into this? Are you OK, are you frustrated, have you eating this evening? What's your problem?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Kingju: 11:34pm On May 20
Alamkir:
Someone needs to remind this guy that Arsenal beats them at emirate and took 4 points from them, Arsenal took 4 points from Liverpool while they took 2 points. Arsenal won 16 games drawn 1 and lost only 1 in 2024. Which wining mentality is he talking about

Na stat we go chop? With all this stat, who carry cup?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Kingju: 11:36pm On May 20
ezegenigbonine:

Arsenal did what even people that have strikers couldnt do.

The goal difference said it all. Arsenal were just not lucky

No be that, Arsenal dey slack when they have key matches, that Aston Villa game was the deciding game for EPL title, Liverpool loose guard, it was an express for Arsenal to carry it but dem dull themselves
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:36pm On May 20
All these people criticising Arsenal should at least mention their team so I'll know how to tackle them.

This is just hatred, you guys forgot that a club with the so called winning mentality was on top all through the season and later ended up to 3rd.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:39pm On May 20
Kingju:

No be that, Arsenal dey slack when they have key matches, that Aston Villa game was the deciding game for EPL title, Liverpool loose guard, it was an express for Arsenal to carry it but dem dull themselves

If a team must be made mockery of, it should be liverpool
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Enemyofpeace: 11:39pm On May 20
Usmanovic95:

Yes e pain me, but are you okay now? Now, you can get lost.
e pain am well well sotey him no chop last night grin grin grin tongue
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by BadMaster: 11:40pm On May 20
Taiwojon:

You are not an arsenal supporter (plastic fan)
Calm down bro

It is not arsenal fault
There were fixture congestion and Bayern fixture home and away back to back week.

We are known the boys tried especially on the Bayern first leg as people thought we could have Lost

Also there were fatigue among the player of which that villa game happen just like that
It is not as if arsenal intentionally lost the match

Please learn to appreciate their efforts and stop the hatred
I don't know how old you are, probably in your twenties. I can assure you that I have been supporting Arsenal even before you were born.

You do realize that Aston Villa also participated in the conference league that same week we played Bayern, right? Keep making excuses for our failures.

Man City were chasing 3 championships last season, they never slip up in any of the tournaments. Yet, Arsenal that was only competing in the Premier league began to lose matches unnecessarily.

We simply don't have the mentality to go all the way. The earlier you understand this fact, the better.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:45pm On May 20
BadMaster:

I don't know how old you are, probably in your twenties. I can assure you that I have been supporting Arsenal even before you were born.

You do realize that Aston Villa also participated in the conference league that same week we played Bayern, right? Keep making excuses for our failures.

Man City were chasing 3 championships last season, they never slip up in any of the tournaments. Yet, Arsenal that was only competing in the Premier began to lose matches unnecessarily.

We simply don't have the mentality to go all the way. The earlier you understand this fact, the better.

My friend you are not an arsenal fan. If real arsenal fan wey dey support them with passion come out , you ma go follow?

Make i ask you a question, are you a registered fan?

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Dybala11(m): 11:46pm On May 20
Alamkir:
Someone needs to remind this guy that Arsenal beats them at emirate and took 4 points from them, Arsenal took 4 points from Liverpool while they took 2 points. Arsenal won 16 games drawn 1 and lost only 1 in 2024. Which wining mentality is he talking about
And yet it wasn't enough.
Arsenal lost the league title the day they lost against Aston Villa weeks ago, they just had to wait until the last day of the season for it's confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Seagodess(f): 11:47pm On May 20
Alamkir:
oga.chelsea are going to win the premier league title again before arsenal.. that team don't look like champions.
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Dybala11(m): 11:48pm On May 20
Bubu4Sea:

Rubbish talk, Man City was just more fortunate.
You think City winning 18 out of 21 straight matches and losing none was due to mere fortunes or luck?
Dey play. 😂😂
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Seagodess(f): 11:49pm On May 20
PARADIZEPRIEST:
English,IT IS A BLOODY LIE.
ARSERNAL LOST BECAUSE OF BAD SPIRIT FOLLOWS THEM angry
ARTETA DID MAVERICKS Bringing Arsenal from point of forgotenness to point of TOP LEAGUE SECOND BEST. wink grin Am overjoyed and again very excited to be identified as ARSENAL FAN, MY SUPER TEAM.
ARTETA IS THE HERO OF THIS EPL2023/24 SEASON. LONGLIVE MIKE ARTETA,PEP YOU SHOULD SAY SO TOO. cheesy
be giving urself foolish Joy.. Chelsea will come up and win this league before assnal.. Chelsea can't b in this form and not win the epl
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by ezegenigbonine: 11:53pm On May 20
Seagodess:
oga.chelsea are going to win the premier league title again before arsenal.. that team don't look like champions.

Dream

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Nemesis08(m): 11:59pm On May 20
Very true, as an Arsenal fan, I have been saying that
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Taiwojon(m): 11:59pm On May 20
BadMaster:

Man City were chasing 3 championships last season, they never slip up in any of the tournaments. Yet, Arsenal that was only competing in the Premier league began to lose matches unnecessarily.

We do have the mentality

We don't have man city kind of player at arsenal
Also we need a striker and a back up for Saka.

I could tell you fatigue and fixture congestion cause it

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Lamasta(m): 12:14am On May 21
This is the mentality Rodri is talking about cool

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by Immunity1555: 12:23am On May 21
Alamkir:
At the end you carry the League.
Tell me how many Match Rodri has lost?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by obaidan: 12:24am On May 21
Where is the lie`?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by fredoooooo: 12:47am On May 21
No lies ... going fir a draw at the Etihad instead of getting their 3 point vs direct opponent..
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by cosse(m): 1:14am On May 21
Rodri say Arsenal no get the right mentality😂
If confusion had another name.
We met thrice. Won them twice and drew once..
Foolish boy!
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by phabulux: 1:20am On May 21
Alamkir:

Rodri got practically everything wrong.

What was he talking about?
Re: Arsenal Lost The League Because They Didn't Have The Right Mentality - Rodri by CrossRhodes: 2:01am On May 21
SouthSouth1914:
Na person wey win, go think say you nor Dey work hard.
I dey tell you.
Rodri just cap shit.....they barely won league on the last day and he's talking about mentality cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

West Ham Vs Arsenal - (3 - 3) On 21st March 2021 / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur / Manchester United Vs Omonia Nicosia :Europa League ( 1 - 0) On 13th Oct 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.