Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur (18597 Views)

Chelsea Formally Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Abuse / John Terry Found Guilty Of Racial Abuse & Given Four Match Ban / Terry Not Guilty Of Racial Abuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by jamp: 10:12pm On Oct 28, 2012
Premier League leader Chelsea made a formal complaint against referee Mark Clattenburg for allegedly using “inappropriate language” to two of its players in the home defeat to Manchester United today, Sky reported.
Two Chelsea players were red-carded as the Blues lost 3-2. The team didn't identify the players concerned in the complaint.
“We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today’s match,” Sky cited a club spokesman as saying. “The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association. We will make no further comment at this time.”

Source:http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-28/chelsea-makes-complaint-against-referee-clattenburg-sky-reports.html

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by mike404(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2012
__
/ - /
/¯ /
/ /
/´¯/' '/´¯¯`·¸
/'/ / / /¨¯\
('( ( ( ( ¯~/' ')
\ ' /
\ _.·´
\ (
\ \
Next time don't waste 50Million on a player.
Invest wisely. Sign some Refrees.

37 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Wadosky(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2012
Don't see the decision going chelseas way
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by wisemikky(m): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2012
@Mike404, lmao grin. Wasted 50million indeed, when they could have used it for cheaper strikers, referees and even lines-men.

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by mike404(m): 9:56am On Oct 29, 2012
wisemikky: @Mike404, lmao grin. Wasted 50million indeed, when they could have used it for cheaper strikers, referees and even lines-men.
Na so man
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2012
angry

9 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Shieldjnr: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2012
Hahahahahahaha laugh want kill me 4 hear oh! See funy comments 'wasted 50million' grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Francuiz: 10:02am On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea should stop crying over spilt milk
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Onyeasi(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2012
I'm a die hard Man u fans.. To be frankly, the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is approved with the rules guiding football. But the second yellow card which resulted to a red card (shakes my head). The English football is turning to another thing entirely.. Racial abuse here and there. What a ref will racially abuse players, callin Juan Mata a Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he call him.. Happy with the win though..

4 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2012
This is why I hate EPL. Too many damn people sucking up to the Queen . . . . angry

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by igbsam(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2012
And then they said that the referees favor us!

11 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by thegoodjoehunt(m): 10:08am On Oct 29, 2012
If Mikel really barged into the referee's room demanding for an apology, then he has guts. cool
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2012
undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Weirdone(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I'm a die hard Man u fans..
Only you one na fans. Oga o

8 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by franchizy(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Onyeasi: I'm a die hard Man u fans.. To be frankly, the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is approved with the rules guiding football. But the second yellow card which resulted to a red card (shakes my head). The English football is turning to another thing entirely.. Racial abuse here and there. What a ref will racially abuse players, callin Juan Mata a Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he call him.. Happy with the win though..

Ewu Congo, who told you that you are a Man Utd fan, you are seeking for attention but you won't get, Aboki like you

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by soicyboi1(m): 10:17am On Oct 29, 2012
Francuiz: Chelsea should stop crying over spilt milk
na ur momma milk dem spill abi??......phucking fergie DIKKK Ryder.......GTFOH!!!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by chemberlin(m): 10:18am On Oct 29, 2012
igbsam: And then they said that the referees favor us!
u must be a very big fool if that is all u could picture from the match...aren't u guys ashame of a stupid win..that even at 9men to 11 chelsea still took possesion of the game..wait till wednesday cos that one is a knock out game

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by jamil2(m): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2012
E don tey wey nyash dey back man u with wuru wuru na him take win in ingland
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by jude33084(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2012
I tried to replay the chelsea ManU game on my bb but it rejected it, now I know that I have a smartphone cool

6 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by pecopeco: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
jamp: Premier League leader Chelsea made a formal complaint against referee Mark Clattenburg for allegedly using “inappropriate language” to two of its players in the home defeat to Manchester United today, Sky reported.
Two Chelsea players were red-carded as the Blues lost 3-2. The team didn't identify the players concerned in the complaint.
“We have lodged a complaint to the Premier League match delegate with regards to inappropriate language used by the referee and directed at two of our players in two separate incidents in today’s match,” Sky cited a club spokesman as saying. “The match delegate will pass the complaint to the Football Association. We will make no further comment at this time.”

Source:http://mobile.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-28/chelsea-makes-complaint-against-referee-clattenburg-sky-reports.html
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Same rubbish last season!

Come rain or shine we'll defeat united in a fair game!
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Saintsquare(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2012
Na wa 4 the ref o,he bleeped u the game for chelsea players haven worked really hard to equalise 4rm 2 goals down.
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by pecopeco: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2012
joeydozzy: angry
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ayox2003: 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
I guess its time to go back to watch Shooting Stars.

Our local refs can't try such kinda wuruwuru.

Awon ole!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Skywalker5(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2012
So inappropriate language is now Racial slur?
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by enesy4u(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2012
FA=====>fegie Association grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by femliany(m): 10:31am On Oct 29, 2012
Weirdone:
Only you one na fans. Oga o
that guy is another pfof. Wole Soyinka"ManU fans"
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by udochika(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2012
I'm a die hard Man u FANS.. To be FRANKLY,
the ref got it all wrong. The first red card is
approved with the rules guiding football.
But the second yellow card which resulted
to a red card (shakes my head). The English
football is turning to another thing entirely..
Racial abuse here and there.WHAT A REF WILL RACIALY ABUSE PLAYER, callin Juan Mata a
Spainard twit, only Mikel knows what he
CALL him.. Happy with the win though..

GBAGUANNNNNN...... nna na wa o. no b by force to comment on every post na.if u don't have smtin to say y u no waka pass like me. I b manu FANS 2.tongue tonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Dotman01(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2012
Chelsea is better than even Man United at
the moment,
that's why sucking haters are buying
officials. Let them know that we are the team
who can beat even Barcelona with
10 men. We fight till our last breath, and win
with Pride.
We are the pride of london and the
European Champions.

23 Likes

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by Dotman01(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2012
Gary Neville said on yesterday game: "The referee killed the game and the
better team deserved to win which was
Chelsea and not, Manchester United."

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by ochukoccna: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2012
Even though many are still upset by Yoonited newest signing i.e. Mark Clatenburg shocked shocked let's not turn this thread to a Chelski vs Yoonited thread angry angry embarassed embarassed
Re: Chelsea Accuse Referee Mark Clattenburg Of Racial Slur by mercurie(f): 10:47am On Oct 29, 2012
2 me Man utd are loosers cos there was mago mago. Still proud of d Blues. Even with d whole situation, dey tried

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! / Chelsea Vs Southampton (0 - 0) On 2nd January 2019 / Champions League Draw On 20th December 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.