Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,320 members, 7,860,769 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad (37140 Views)

Hanifa: Aisha Buhari Backs Calls For Public Execution Of Proprietor / Edo Man Collects ₦43,000 From POS Operator, Leaves Wife, 3 Kids As Collateral / Atiku Abubakar Crying As He Collects His Presidential Nomination Form (More Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Unclebright20(f): 6:38am On May 21
wink grin grin
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by adioolayi(m): 6:38am On May 21
This is bad
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Franking: 6:38am On May 21
The Tinumbu effect.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Franking: 6:39am On May 21
LibertyRep:
... If Karma dey work true true, but guy suppose dey on the next plane back to Ibadan

Plane dey land for Ibadan?

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Encyclopedia1: 6:41am On May 21
Pastor Sunday Adeyemi of The Lords Favour. Na them.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by markidoo(m): 6:42am On May 21
mytime24:
Imagine if person like this b president
Receipt 🧾 😀 for payment of the sold country for done dey

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by DJInfluence: 6:42am On May 21
He will come back with nothing.
The parents should report him to the police and the police should declare him wanted and inform Interpol. Let's see how he will enjoy other people's sweat. The innocent kids might suffer because of man's greed . Some parents won't be able to pay another fee for their ward. Wicked man.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Awaja(m): 6:46am On May 21
Nobi only hushpupi interpol sabi catch, Arrest this demon ASAP and repatriate him

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Lamasta(m): 6:47am On May 21
The man no try at all

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Angelfrost(m): 6:47am On May 21
SalamRushdie:
A country without a single lot of honest people
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by top10villa: 6:48am On May 21
Most of them that shouted emi lokan at my place of work have been sacked, according to the company an fcmg inflation and naira devaluation is their reason.

The thing sweet me die, I'm a contract staff there oo, God has bless me with a legit online side hustle that pays me 250 to 300k monthly even more than the staff, without adding my salary.

One of them ask me to coach him, I bill am 150k, e shouted yepa.

The only person I'm training for free is my direct oga, the bros don humble now and he was a nice oga to me , despite being part of the emi lokan group.

Baba is like, so you make money more than us as staff and you still stay humble and work diligently and committed like some one struggling. I just smile.

By Gods doing, he will get monetise soon and start earning $300 monthly more than his previous pay.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by tfelicityk(m): 6:49am On May 21
Ehya!

Some curses on him may make him to be deported back to Nigeria soon. I am not his creator nor soothsayers but it is the fact.

I have heard of a story when someone scammed his best friend of 6M to Japa. The guy was hurt and almost want to take his life. I don't know where he got the advise from - he went diabolic to inflict curse on the Japa friend. He is in Nigeria with no value to himself and family.

I asked if the 6M had been refunded back. The response I got was "I don't know".
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by maktop(m): 6:50am On May 21
The new owner of the school should be held responsible. Did he not carry out due diligence before buying the school. At least he should have look at the financial books of the school before making payment.
The new owner has inherited a huge financial burden.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Elclamour(f): 6:50am On May 21
@Emagha
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Atole26: 6:50am On May 21
Later now , dem go come online to be giving us headline like :after spending two decades abroad man returns with nothing

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by phemmie06(m): 6:51am On May 21
A very callous and irresponsible man...... The new owner is in trouble..... If you have money to acquire property, ensure you engage a lawyer

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Popesuccess(m): 6:51am On May 21
LibertyRep:
... If Karma dey work true true, but guy suppose dey on the next plane back to Ibadan
Can they maybe involve INTERPOL and see how they can locate, arrest and bring him back to face justice. I know how many parents Struggled to raise money for this waec and neco. This is very bad and wicked.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by motionarena: 6:53am On May 21
SalamRushdie:
A country without a single honest person

Very disgusting country
Nigerians don’t deserve good things

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by CountinBlessins(m): 6:55am On May 21
Helinues grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Difrent: 6:55am On May 21
Sultanofpiglets:
Mr. Sunday Adeyemi

Na Dem....

After shouting Awa lokan.. mandate... RONU.. etc

Useless criminals.

E dey pain you say you laboured in vain

Useless obidenses yet to get over the loss of election after a year
Even Ekuke has stopped mourning and is now actively making amends where you lousy lots have affected him negatively, you still dey here dey cry

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Iamanoited: 6:56am On May 21
He is an economic SABOTEUR, a THIEF and a CRIMINAL
NIGERIA SECURITY SHOULD LOOK FOR HIM WHEREVER HE RUNS TO, TO FACE PUNISHMENT.
HE IS OLE OLOSHA.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by borie4u(m): 7:00am On May 21
In as much that the man was a devil in human form let's forget all this rubbish about karma. Life is not nollywood where one Wicked man confessed before dying after suffering. People like Babangida, Buhari and Tinubu still dey alive. Who wicked pass them and dey still dey live their lives. So karma no fit locate them or na poor people karma dey look for. That man was wrong in all shades and the fact say he dey come UK, e go hear am not because of what he did but because he don put pressure on himself and can never go back if things turn south.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Perfect12(m): 7:00am On May 21
Hmm, Nigerian, fear he who no fear Nigerian
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by mu2sa2: 7:00am On May 21
No surprise, it happened in the south, den of conmen/women.
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by ibtommy(m): 7:01am On May 21
overseasnbeyond:
That is a very wrong approach, how would you sell your school to Japa what if ?

Adeyemi dey play with black juju. Juju is not limited by distance. I hope he knows that. One day, an insatiable hunger for gbegiri and ewedu will descend on him and he will run naked to the airport to be deported with immediate alacrity. Wicked Yoruba man!!! Nigerians are generally callous, self-centered and corrupt except a few of us. That's why I do not blame polithiefcians. They were once part of the so-called "epi n pawa, said baba, sai Athiekfku, obedients" supporters. Just give them the slightest opportunity, they either kidnap, kill their fellow human beings, or mine skulls. Nigeria is a cursed place. Our redemption is only in our hands. No amount of prayer without genuine repentance and change of life can do it. Let's keep deceiving ourselves and continue to build value in unrighteousness and wickedness while other nations are developing fast. How on earth will people mine the skulls of other people, cut of their parts all in the name of prosperity? We are irredeemable as a nation. We have crossed the border line and we must pay for our wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by geoworldedu: 7:01am On May 21
CrossRhodes:
Karma will bring him back home...
He will not amount to anything for defrauding hard earned money from parents and students.
And this karma refused to catch our politicians who even live to see their great grand children while the masses die young.

1 Like

Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by geoworldedu: 7:01am On May 21
borie4u:
In as much that the man was a devil in human form let's forget all this rubbish about karma. Life is not nollywood where one Wicked man confessed before dying after suffering. People like Babangida, Buhari and Tinubu still dey alive. Who wicked pass them and dey still dey live their lives. So karma no fit locate them or na poor people karma dey look for. That man was wrong in all shades and the fact say he dey come UK, e go hear am not because of what he did but because he don put pressure on himself and can never go back if things turn south.
Tell them
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Thegamingorca(m): 7:02am On May 21
grin
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by Saao(m): 7:02am On May 21
SalamRushdie:
A country without a single honest person
so sad, If Tinubu and Buhari can be president, then arm rubbers on the street can be. Something is really wrong with us as a country with so many people with nasty characters leading others, imagine a school owner that ought to have a high moral standard? It is well with Nigeria
Re: Japa: Proprietor Collects WAEC, NECO Fees, Sells School, Flies Abroad by mysticwarrior(m): 7:02am On May 21
He can be tracked to any country he ran to and made to pay for his crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos To Spend N19bn On 114 Roads. Check If A Road Close To You Is Listed. / Zachary Maduka Beheaded In His Home, Killers Take Away Head / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.